Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to make it official...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Osaru
Osaru

Time to make it official... Vide
PostSubject: Time to make it official... Time to make it official... EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 4:37 pm

I know this is probably the wrong time to leave, but right now there's not much else I can do. Between the Academic Team Meets(meets on Mondays, practice on Thursdays), Band(Games whenever), and the stress of school and my 'family', it's just too much right now. Sorry I couldn't be much of a help here, but I decided I should make this official. As for when I come back, and do not have the slightest idea. Feel free to de-mod me if you feel that is what needs to be done; your call, not mine.

You want to keep in contact with me, hit me up on Facebook, Twitter or YIM.

Love you all,
Zen
Back to top Go down
http://tinydotsonanendlesstimeline.tumblr.com/

Time to make it official... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Time to make it official... Time to make it official... EmptyMon 08 Feb 2010, 6:17 pm

aw man, that sucks, I was begning to like you from what little I interacted with you here. OH well, I suppose it cant be helped. Asta Lavista, have a good one boi. Come back soon man, an extra rper is always needed ^^.
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-