Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Caranore
Caranore

Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 6:17 pm

Ill get to it after class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 12:34 am

Quote :
Name:Gōkin Kai - Seal Release
Type: Ninpō
Element: Seal
Effects:This is the jutsu which allows the user to remove a Seal from a surface or person. It can remove any level, but the user must be within 5 ft to release it, and cannot work against Curse, Bijū, or forbidden Seals.

Yet again, D-S rank. You arent removing a S-Rank seal for a D-Rank amount of chakra.

Quote :
Name:Shuriken Shihai (Shuriken Control)
Type: Ninpo
Element: Seal
Effects: After placing a chakra seal on each of the four blades of a shuriken, or fuuma shuriken the user throws the shuriken. Then the user connects his chakra to the chakra of that in the seals, allowing him to control the shuriken to do what he wants. Has a D rank cost if used on a normal shuriken.

Again, like I said in my previous post. This is either a weaponry jutsu for controlling shuriken, or the Kugutsu no jutsu, which is a puppetry technique. Remove it.

Quote :
Name: Fire Sealing Method - Fūka Hōin 封火法印
Rank: D-B (CANT SEAL HIGHER RANKED JUTSU NOT EVEN UCHIHA FIRE)
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: -
Range: close
Description: This jutsu allows the user to seal a nearby fire into a scroll. The user writes the seal on a scroll and then performs the required hand seals. This causes a vapor to appear from the scroll, enveloping the fire and sealing it on the scroll as the kanji for seal (封).

D-S because Jiraiya used it to seal Amaretsu.

Quote :
Name: Sand Gourd
Type: Supplement
Natural Abilities: Stores Sand inside of the item, to be used for Instant sand fighting.

E rank: 10 Kilograms
D rank: 20 Kilograms
C rank: 50 kilograms
B rank: 100 kilograms
A rank: 300 kilograms
S rank: 500 kilograms
SS rank: 1 Ton

Name: Sand Scroll
Type: Supplement
Natural Abilities: Stores 1 ton of Sand inside of the item, to be used summoned by Fuuinjutsu to be used for fighting.

Sand Gourd needs to have a limit, not the same amounts as your sand creation jutu. The gourd can hold maybe B-Rank max. DO remember you need to carry it around on your back, and carrying 100kg of sand will be quite heavy.

Sand Scroll can have C_Rank max. You are not carrying arround a SS-Rank amount of sand as a Genin without needing to constantly store it in the scroll until it reaches that amount.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Lark

PostSubject: Re: Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 8:05 am

there ya go

really think id use a seal to get rid of a S rank? fuck man, anything else you wanna piss me off about on my app?

angry is a nice thing cause it happens when people dont under stand my English

oh well it happens alot on this site.....
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Nov 2010, 2:04 pm

Well, thats what your seal says, and if I approve it, it can be abused as such, and if the possibility of it being abused comes into question, it WILL be abused. Its a historic fact on all sites.

But, beyond that everything seems to be good, so approved.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011, 8:48 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] Sabure, Mizuki [Kiri Genin] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-