Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tony
Tony

Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Vide
PostSubject: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptyTue 09 Nov 2010, 11:02 pm

Code:
Mission Description
Mission Title: Drainage
Mission Type: Personal
Mission Location: Suna's Southern Shores
Shinobi Requirement: One Chuunin, maybe a Genin.
Mission Rank: High D- Low B
Mission Objective: Bandits and highwaymen have been troubling the smaller outposts that Suna had dispatched on it's southern shore for far too long, and someone had to be sent to do something about it. They figured since the direct approach was the best to use here, that Initake would be the best suited for the job.

They had also been using some of the water purification plants of the area, and contaminating the water that was being sent to the outposts, and only sending clean, purified water to THEIR camp. If the survival of the small outposts are to exist and function properly in the long run, then those who embark on this mission is to rid of the bandits, at any cost. Whether it be getting them to flee, kill them, or plain just negotiate with them, they have to leave, and the water purification plants have to be cleaned, too. {Separate Mission for the cleaning of the plants.}
Mission Time Limit: 2-3 Weeks, depending on shinobi activity. Mine is limited to about 2 hours for about 3-4 days a week, so it may need a tad bit longer.
Min Post Count: About 4-7, considering the arrival; either the combat, negotiations, or whatever else; and the mission conclusion and return. Maybe More.
Edited By Blaize

Initake sprawled out on the ground as he was doing his daily training. He wasn't expecting anything today, for Sundays in Sunagakure are usually very slow, and things usually never get processed until the day before. But stranger things have happened.

As Initake finished his various exercises, he walked back into his parent's house, where he was living at the moment, opened the cooler he had in his room, and pulled out an energy drink. These things were his addiction, he couldn't get enough of them. After he gulped the thing down in about three sips, he crumpled up the can and then threw it to the ground. After he then picked it up and PROPERLY disposed of it, he walked outside, into the strong, Sunagakure summer Sun, he stretched out his arms and legs, and then began his jog to the town center.

But, as he reached the center of the town, he was approached by one of the royal guard of the Kazekage. "My fair Chuunin, Initake. I fear I have bad news. The aqueducts and the water pipes leading to Sunagakure from the south have been seized by bandits and highwaymen, and have been re-routed to their camp. Your job is imperative to the water supply of Suna, and, therefore, their survival in the long run. We are trusting you, and another fellow Chuunin by the name of Blaize to eliminate these bandits once and for all. This is not optional. Report to the Golden Hills at fourteen hundred hours tomorrow afternoon. I take it you will fulfill your oath to the Kazekage Howl, and do this for the good of the Nation. Thank You."

Initake was handed a scroll, and it gave the following instructions:

Quote :
Dear Initake Inuzuka and Blaize Ryuzaki, the Kazekage Howl has entrusted two of his most loyal subjects to do a very special favor for him. He has personally selected you two to finish this mission based on your personalities and fighting styles. You will be perfect for this mission.

Howl has trialled many people for this mission in the past, for this will not be the first time that this problem has arisen. Bandits have seized all of the Nation's water supply by re-routing the Nation's water pipes to their camp only. They are stationed in the Golden Hills, in the lower, eastern portion of the Mountain Range. It is highly suggested to attack from the west, so you will be attacking from higher land, and, therefore, have a combat advantage. Return to the Kazekage when the bandits are driven from the land, or killed.

Sincerely, The Kazekage's Royal Advisor, Mikyami Horutono

Initake studied the scroll once, twice, thrice. He knew it had to be done. He would set out immediately, regardless of how long it took him to get there, though he knew it would be only a few hours. He needed it, considering he needed the exercise, and the strong Sun would provide much heat, and therefore, he would work up a sweat.

He ran in his house, and packed a few essentials, such as a few changes of clothes, rations, and a fishing rod, considering the Golden Hills is on the southern shore of Wind Country, he would fish to provide his source of food. Good thing he enjoyed seafood.

He then, again, walked out of his house, onto the fourth story balcony where his apartment lay, and jumped off, landing perfectly on his feet after the forty foot drop. he had a slight sting in his feet and legs, but he brushed it off. He calculated which way was south by what he knew of astronomy, and then headed in that direction.

But, before he got too much ahead of himself, he would wait at the gates for his comrade for this mission. Knowing Blaize as well as he did, he knew that Blaize would do the same, for he was not THAT headstrong. Though Initake did have seconds thoughts of just leaving Blaize a note telling him to meet him in the mountains, he refrained. He knew it would be better for him to wait.

Last edited by Blaize on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Blaize: To include the mission in the first post)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 1:05 am

The Return of his last mission not so long ago has made him tiered. This was alright because with the last couple of days he earned off he was trying to study more about the Amulet that he recovered. He has yet to find out what secrets its been hiding but he knows for sure there is something hidden in that Amulet and he was intended to Find out. Blaize had everything that he needed for later on. What was so important, why he was going to go on another mission of course. Blaize did not want to waist time after all thoese missions with any partners this time he made sure he had a partner. The mission he had to collect yesterday would explain the details. The mission scroll was next to his night stand as he went on and collected the mission scroll and started to take off its ribbon and then started to unwrap the scroll and began to reread the Mission Details.

Quote :

ear Initake Inuzuka and Blaize Ryuzaki, the Kazekage Howl has entrusted two of his most loyal subjects to do a very special favor for him. He has personally selected you two to finish this mission based on your personalities and fighting styles. You will be perfect for this mission.

Howl has trialled many people for this mission in the past, for this will not be the first time that this problem has arisen. Bandits have seized all of the Nation's water supply by re-routing the Nation's water pipes to their camp only. They are stationed in the Golden Hills, in the lower, eastern portion of the Mountain Range. It is highly suggested to attack from the west, so you will be attacking from higher land, and, therefore, have a combat advantage. Return to the Kazekage when the bandits are driven from the land, or killed.

Sincerely, The Kazekage's Royal Advisor, Mikyami Horutono

Yes it was another team mission but it was alright he sent a request for this mission yesterday and the suna carrier has found another shinobi to meet him in this mission. The only thing left to do is go on and meet the said person at the village gates as it specifies in the letter in the scroll. He was grateful that the scroll also contained a bird carrier summoning. hey were suppose to meet at 1pm and its 12:50 now so Blaize has to hurry up. He was rushing to get his stuff on as he forgot this katana. He then started to pick it up and place it on its holder as he started to pick up 8 scrolls and place them in his shinobi jacket. The next thing would have been to pack his 6 potassium bombs and anything special in his knapsack. He then started to grab all the things he need and rush towards Suna entrance.

He would have been there on time since he had to go back and to make sure to close the door. He forgot to but he was glad that he went and check. Blaize was starting to jog his way towards the entrance of Suna as he then starts to pass it as he then sighs and takes a quick breath before answering. " Im glad im not too late. Not all there is for my partner to show up so we can go and battle as a team. Blaize started to review his last couple of plans before his teammate arrive. Although it wont last that long because when he reached the gates his partner was already there. It was Ini, he smiled as he closed the mission scroll and put that away as he spoken.

"Hey Ini, I guess your with me on this mission. I say we travel to the place of the location and discuss the mission afterward? Alright with that? Lets go"

As he spoken he then started to travel with Ini to the mission checkpoint. As they were traveling he started to speak. "So we are facing bandits hua? Judging by the details in the mission they must be of Chuunin rank or higher. If they were to take out the villagers that control the flow of water. Although this just happened a couple of hours ago I bet Suna must of activated its backup plan, if they have one. Well our mission is to stop them, how do you plan on doing that. There are a couple of ways but since this a two man squad i say we would have to use the element of surprise in our favor. Since your name was first in the mission scroll im guessing your its leader. So what shall you want to handle this situation, leader?"
Back to top Go down
Tony
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 11:21 pm

After embarking on his mission with Blaize, he heard what Blaize had sdaid to him. He called him "leader". It seemed like an unfit title for him, for some reason, but he could not quite put his finger on it as to why it was so.

For some reason, to Initake, he felt that Blaize always looked down on him. He always thought Blaize felt he was superior, with him of course being a rank higher for all that time, until, of course, recently, with Initake getting his Chuunin promotion and all. But it still seemed a bit odd. But, initake, being as honorable as he was, his response had to be as such, too.
"No, Blaize. I am NOT the leader. There is no "I" in team. We make every decision together, and, I believe, the last to arrive always makes the first." As he awaited for an intelligent response, they just continued to run on and on in the desert, until, soon enough, the high, steep slopes of the Golden Hills appeared on the horizon, and this would be near the site ion which their mission would begin.

Many things would have to be done in preparation for the forthcoming attack they were to compose, and Initake knew this. His mind did not focus on battle strategy as of yet, but what led UP TO the battle strategy. This would be decisive in their victory, and in the health of their village. The long-term fate of Suna is resting in two chuunins hands, right here, right now.

Initake did not know if Blaize realized it, but Initake knew well enough that they had to give it their all if they even had a SHOT at this working. He hoped and prayed it did.

{PS: Sorry for the horrid post, kinda in a rush, have a lotta things on my mind, too.}
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 1:00 am

*he starts to think of the situation. It was true Initake was right. It was not a one person type of thing. He did respect the fact that he wanted this to be a two person job, not one to be the leader but the two in unison. The mission now was for the two of them to go in and take down the bandits. It did not take long for the two of them to reach the checkpoint. The checkpoint for them was at the end of the desert area and entrance to a portion of the wind country that allowed grass and other forms of life to grow. He and Initake were in covers of medium size boulders. He looked at Initake. He knew he wanted an answer of what was going on. He then started to take out the mission scroll. The mission scroll held a scaled map of the area they were supposed to locate. As well as a mission bird seal. He then started to clear his throat as he spoken.

"Alright then, you want me to go first then I will have the honor of telling you my idea. We do not know how much we are going to go after. The village has chosen us for a reason. My aspects deal with thinking about what is going to go on. With that said, this area is the general area the mission is telling us that the enemy is located. Although we should hold ourselves to try to find out because if it is a trap then we are snared within it. So here is my plan. I have a summoning Lizard who is able to travel land and air. We can have him scout out the area and then come back and then point out how many enemy are in each. “

He then starts to take out two scrolls. One was smaller than the other. The smaller one held small ink writing equipment. The other one was familiar, it was a mission scroll. He started to unroll it as it had the mission, the seal for a delivery bird, and the general map of the area. He started to cut out the portion of the general area and put it on the smaller scroll. Once that was done he started to look up at Initake and continued to speak.

We will give the lizard this small scroll. He could find an area and write down were the enemy were located, then we can go on and work from there. The reason we give him this scroll is because, if an enemy were to see him they would chase him. If that was the case we can take them out before they get to my summoning. So, that is my plan. Once we get this we can know what we need to do. We don’t know exactly where the water is mainly going. This could just be a portion of water and the real base is miles over. So this is my plan. What do you think, you alright with this? Should we add something? We do not have much time to take action.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 10:04 pm

Initake listened intently as Blaize's plan unfolded. Blaize was an intelligent guy, no doubt about it, but apparently he overthought things sometimes. Maybe he was a little too caught up in his ninja-like skills to think of the blatantly obvious. Initake nodded a few times, making sure he was hearing him right.

Then he spoke. "Well, it is a pretty good idea. Or, what we could do, is use a map. They tend to be much more reliable than summonings, since they were mapped by professional cartographers, rather than a lizard. The scroll they provide is done quickly by a cartographer, but it's quality is iffy at best, considering he is the only one working right under the Kazekage. So, we could incorporate you lizard in some way, but later. For now, I think a map would be more sufficient."

He paused for a moment, pausing to gather his next thoughts, but not pausing for enough time for Blaize to gather his, so, once again, he spoke.

"Here is the map."

Initake rolls out the map, unveiling a widespread, flat version of the region of the Wind Country. Initake had a general idea of where they were, but he wasn't POSITIVE. He at least knew they were est of their objective, so they had to make a smaller trek to get to their objective. He spoke once more, for the final time.

"Okay. We are here." Initake points to a small mountain range west of the Plant. "However, we are in the foothills, and the Plant is walled. So if we attack, we will not have the advantage of being on higher land, for the bandits are most likely intelligent enough to place forces on the wall, at least the skilled marksmen. This is where your idea may come in. We could have the lizard merely investigate the western and northern wall for signs of any hostile troops. Don't worry, he won't be pursued. We are near a river, in the middle of the desert, he won't be the only lizard. But, I do say the northern wall for a reason...." Initake's voice drifted off a bit. He wasn't sure what his next statement would be, or how he would word it. He thought pensively for a moment, Blaize not interrupting his thinking, in fear of ticking him off, or in fear of him losing his train of thought, or for the sheer fact that it is extremely rude to interrupt someone when they are trying to speak. Especially in means of survival.

Scratch that, these are his final words. "The northen side of this mountain range is higher than where we are now, and it is also where the main entrance is. The gate is bound to be open, and there are bound to be at least four bandits guarding the gate. And this is where your powers come in as well. You are able to sense heat, are you not? If so, then you can alert me to where they are, and if they are onto me. Then, I can use my pup here to viciously rip their hearts out, and shove them up their asses! So, then we sneak through, quietly as humanly possible, perhaps through the short, but dense, treeline, or maybe underground if we have to. I have a certain technique that could prove useful. We will enter through the Main Sewage Plant. once that is usurped, the next part of my plan shall commence. Deal? Yes, I know it is in-depth. Once I got the scroll, I completely thought through a strategy."

Quite a large amount of last words. He stated his opinion, now it was Blaize's turn to do his. Though his took up a chuck amount of time, he expected Blaize's not to. Not to be Narcissistic, but his plan was nearly foolproof. And they had limited time, so Blaize had to either agree, or disagree. Initake didn't care which. Worse comes to worse, they have to use their firepower. Which they had plenty of.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 12:52 am

[quick posting sorry]

He started to nod as he then started to listen to Initake. He smiled some when hearing his plan. He did say earlier that he should have been the leader; he had most of the things focused out in the mission. The reason he wanted to use his summoning was for the fact that he would be able to show how many enemies were in each area but, if the mission map told them where they were located then we could find them quicker. He then started to listen to each state of fact. The fact that his summoning would be used for a different purpose. He then started to think quickly of what to do. The mission needed to be started soon for that fact that the mission is of essence. He started to take out three circular objects as he then started to bite his thumb as he then started to do hand signs after the string he started slam his hand on the ground as a small smoke appeared showing a thorny devil type of lizard.

Once the lizard came to it looked up at Blaize as it started to nod his head awaiting orders. Blaize started to take the map and pointed in the direction were they were located and started to explain the mission. “I need you to go underground and search these areas, the western and northern area of this mark. We are in a mission that involves secrets. We need to know how much we are up against and how to plan accordingly. I will use my own jutsu to the northern area to sense enemies. My jutsu will be concentrated on that limited space so when we are focused they you can help us prepare for the next move. Got it?”

The lizard started to nod and then started to use his tail and make a hole in the ground. Once then he used his tail and placed it over his head. It extended the length of his head as he went underground drilling away to his orders. Blaize gave back the map to Initake to give him his answers. “Yea I can do that. There are some more boulders and some trees a few meters ahead. It seems that this location is just enough length for me to use my heat jutsu and for you to do what you need to do. In the mean time I need you to take one of these.”
He started to take out a scroll and one small circular object. Once they were laid to the ground he started to speak. “The circular object is my potassium bomb. It’s a bomb that will emit a medium size fire tornado. Also it is used for tracking. I can locate you from my bomb. If I have to come in for back up this will show me were you are just so we do not encounter a friendly fire in the heat of battle I if things go out of hand. The second thing I want you to take is this.
*he started to open the scroll and then started to release one of the three seals on the scroll. It was a radio-walkie talkie that clips around a person’s neck. He started to hand one to him and roll up the scroll as he spoken.* “This is for when we need radio contact for our plans to be in motion. I couldn’t send one with my lizard because he will be underground for the most time. There is one more thing I would like to give you.” *he said as he started to rip off a piece of his jacket and then started to give it to him. “You have a nin dog with you on your travels. It is only suspected for you to be at tracking. If am ever lost or in need of your service the cloth could trap me. Now come on “

He said as he started to quietly head to the boulders that were close by. So far they were not caught and it only took them a few more moments to get them to the boulder and trees. He then started to look around as he then looked at Initake.* “It seems the enemy is really close now. So if you want me to sense what is around us then let me know. I am ready to go”

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tony
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptySun 12 Dec 2010, 5:30 pm

Initake smirked at Blaize as they stood in the tree, behind the large boulders that were positioned there to try to keep the target base concealed. It didn't work very well, for the base was in clear sight. Initake looked to Blaize and spoke. "Do what you must do Blaize, I am not in control of your actions. Do as you see fit for now, and it if works for us, then great. If not, oh well, we improvise."

Initake went his own direction, not sure if Blaize were to heed his words, or if he was going to disregard them and do his own thing. Initake merely did the same thing Blaize had done previously. He sent his canine companion out into the wilderness to scout. As the pooch emerged from his backpack, Initake spoke to it. He had to speak quietly, because the base was well in hearing range if he were to speak in his normal tone of voice. "Hey, boy, stay close to the edge of the base, but try to keep them in sight as much as you can. Head east, and when you find Blaize's lizard- you'll know it when you see it, both of you return here, via the west route. If we're gone by then, enter the base, and you will know what to do from there."

Initake eyed Blaize for a moment, and Blaize looked as if he were in full focus on the objective in front of him, as to be studying it or something. Initake spoke to Blaize quietly, as if to warn him. He spoke once more. "Blaize, I will be underground momentarily, FISHING out the competition, since I am partly canine, I have a great sense of smell and of hearing. I will be sure not to be seen. I WILL not return. Send an obvious signal - obvious to me- that you are going in. You heard what I said to my dog, if you wish to go in with them, so be it, if you don't, then make sure you go in with EXTREME caution. Just make sure you send that blatantly obvious signal first. I don't want either of us getting hurt." Initake froze for a moment, before going underground to put his plan into motion, realizing he has to help Blaize out first. He stood there and looked at the bomb that Blaize had given him. He studied it for a moment, wondering if he had understood Blaize clearly when he had first described the thing in the first place. He then looked at the piece of cloth and the walkie-talkie thingy that he had given him. He simply just nodded, and said but few words this time. "Can do Blaize. Likewise for me. If I am ever in trouble, you can just see me with your abilities, but here is my pocket watch if you need to smell me down using your lizard thingamabobber or whatever."

Initake then dove underground using his Underground Fish Projection Technique, which allows him to mold the ground to his liking, and he can work his way underground, without being detected, unless he makes it obvious that he wants them to notice him.

As Initake was underground, he sensed he was under the base, for he smelled the rotten stench of sewage, and it seemed like it was close. He was near the sewage pipes that lead to the plant to be purified. He could also smell the rotten stench- of bandit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 4:48 am

Blaize Started to shake his head. He did not know what to do with Initake. Although he did trust his judgment it did not seem the right course of action. He did still have faith in him and this would be the reason why he has not stopped him. His summoning was not called back because it began to get intel on the enemy. For now they had to play the waiting game. He thought of something that could get the guys attention while initake was snooping around. He retreated back to the patch of trees they have escaped from not so long ago. What Blaize did was starting to place explosive tags in each tree branch. About two per tree. The reason he did that was for when the enemy was suspicious he could use them as a distraction. The tags were powerful enough to take off the twigs and create a barricade of twigs so it would be harder to look for traces of sabotage. As soon as he wasted all but two of his tags he then left and returned back to his spot. For now this is all he could hope for. Initake seem to want to take charge but something had to happen soon or else the enemy would get suspicious. SO what was there to do. For now he could try to see how many enemy they were going to face right over this general area. He began to do some hand signs as he whispered to himself.
“Flame in the air jutsu” As this happened the general area started to increase in temperature a bit. This would cause some fatigue and stress to the nearby enemy but this is also to check the thermal optics of the enemy. He would sense how many enemy were in this short radius and plan accordingly. Although his jutsu was in the air so he could not feel the presents of initake and his summoning. But he does know if there was a change in the amount of things he can sence then he knew it could be them. He whispered to himself. “Alright Ini what is it going to be. You’re the star of this show. Make a move before it is too late.”

(378 alright Ini make this interesting)
Back to top Go down
Tony
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:28 pm

As Initake went underground to inspect the bandit camp, he had many thoughts in his mind, some on the optimistic side, and some on the pessimistic side. He had doubts in his mind. He knew they were easily outnumbered, at least three to one, but he knew they were not well-trained, and therefore he and Blaize automatically had the advantage.

He heard vibrations coming from above him, not directly, but from above him nonetheless. He could have sworn he was below their HQ. He did not want to poke his head up, because, if it was indeed the enemy HQ, then it was no doubt heavily populated.

He continued on his way; checking out every conceivable area of the complex, knowing he would hear voices in some place,s but none in others. He mostly heard the voices of the enemy in the lower area. He then began to return to the ren dez vous point for he and Blaize.

He then sent the signal.

He howled like a wolf, which were common in the heavily forested foothill area of this region. This was the signal for Blaize to return. But, before he did, he opened his pack, and set up his plan, ready to present it for further use.

He was reluctant to admit he did not want the lead on this mission, but now he knew he was going to be considered the leader. Blaize had always been one step ahead of him, and, no doubt, he was a bit envious and even peeved, about this. But now it was time to prove HIS genius.

He took the small folding table from his pack, and set up a map of the region and the complex. He then worked out his thought process in his mind as he looked over the map. He briefly practiced his monologue as well, for he knew this was going to be an elaborate speech. (314, short post, my bad, off my game i guess.)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:46 am

due to other participant's inactivity, the mission is on hold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Drainage (Mission; Blaize+Initake) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-