Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elemental Recomposition Table

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cap'n Obvious

Elemental Recomposition Table Vide
PostSubject: Elemental Recomposition Table Elemental Recomposition Table EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 6:20 pm

Its not mine and I claim no credit for it. I just found it interesting and wanted your opinion.

Elemental Recomposition Table Table10

Among the ones other than the those we already know off, that is to say the speculated ones, I agree with a few of them as well as disagree with certain others.
So by taking this table as a base I hoped to discuss the possible elemental states. It isn't a suggestion, so don't take it like one.

I'd like to start off with Earth.

Earth with fire gives us Lava. With Wind it gives us expressionless men that apply make up. With Water is gives us those woody woodchuck bastards from Senju. And with Lightning it would give us Steel. But we still have two other elemental natures that obviously use Earth, but don't seem to have any other elemental counterparts. That is, Dust and Crystal.
In my opinion, Earth when used along with Yin chakra, gives us Crystal. And when it is used along with Yang chakra, it gives Dust. Though its just an assumption but it is viable.
Before you mention it, I didn't forget those explosive Clay bombs. But I think that was more so related to inducing specialized chakra from those mouths into the clay. Meaning it was a basic Doton that was made explosive using his own chakra.

But before we one to the other elemental natures, I'd like to discuss Crystal and Dust a wee bit further cause I'm not sure myself whether Yang is the one that gives us Dust and Yin, Crystal. It could be the other way around, so I'd like your opinions regarding such.

Here is a link to the original page.

Link
Back to top Go down
Cap'n Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Recomposition Table Elemental Recomposition Table EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 11:18 pm

Seriously? No one is gonna post any ideas here?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Recomposition Table Elemental Recomposition Table EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:36 am

What did you want to be posted? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Recomposition Table Elemental Recomposition Table Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-