Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stranded Couple Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ace
Ace

The Stranded Couple Mission Vide
PostSubject: The Stranded Couple Mission The Stranded Couple Mission EmptyTue 30 Nov 2010, 5:35 pm

Quote :
Mission Title: The Stranded Couple
Mission Type: Generic
Mission Location: Varies (TBE)
Shinobi Requirement: Genin Team (Jounin necessary), Chuunin Team, Chuunin, Jounin
Mission Rank: B
Mission Objective: Two teenagers wanted to 'get away from it all' and spend some time together. Somehow, they've ended up stuck between various boulders that randomly fell, with no way out. After many hours of calling for help, someone has finally heard them. After informing the Kage, so your squad was sent to go assist the stranded couple. It appears both of the teenagers are having panic attacks and might attempt to move the boulders themselves. They could easily hurt themselves with the large boulders and what not. Help them before they do something rash!

Sokasu had just received word about a mission. A B-rank mission to be exact, just what he was waiting for. For the past few weeks since he turned a Chuunin he had been assigned to quite a few D rank and C rank missions. But Sokasu thought of it as a waste of time and refused to go on and do the missions. This time was different, and he accepted the mission that was just outside of Kirigakure, along the Forest of Fog. The place was very dangerous so along the way to complete his mission he might be interrupted by a few ninjas along the border. As soon as he finished getting dressed he would pick up the letter. A letter sent to him by the Mizukage with information on the mission itself as to what he had to do. He sighed a she opened the letter once, quickly reading what he had to do to finish this mission as soon as possible. As he read the letter he would think of a lot of possibilities on how these young citizens got trapped underneath a boulder. Nevertheless, he strapped on his war fan heading out the door as he folded the mission letter and placed it on his back pocket. He was ready, it didn't seem like much work to finish the mission, but it was his first B rank mission by himself. As the young chuunin Sokasu went out the door with his right hand he pulled the on the doorknob pulling it towards his body as it closed slowly, safely locking the door. "Alright let's do this" He thought to himself, approaching his left hand towards his back pouch, retrieving his mask 'whisper', placing it about his face. In a quick movement his body crouched, his body dispersing jumping up in top of a building. His speed being drastically improved after several weaponry training, he arrived at the gate in a few minutes, five minutes to be exact seeing as his house was rather far from the gates themselves. As soon as he arrived at the gates, he could already see several guards approach him with caution. Quickly Sokasu acted was about to place his hand in his back pouch to get a kunai in case of anything happened. But after a few seconds he remember the mask, he sighed a she placed his left hand on his mask and removed it to show his white pale skin, his red crimson eyes giving him almost the identity of an Uchiha clansmen. " Sorry for my rudeness. I completely forgot I had my mask on." He apologized as the guard smiled correctly and stood firmly. "Either way. You look like you're heading out of the village. We need to see some papers. " The guards said as he awaited for Sokasu's response. Sokasu quickly nodded retrieving his mission papers from his back pocket. "Of course" Willingly he unfolded the paper and stretched his arm just enough for the chuunin guards to receive it. The guards spent a minute or two looking at the mission. They nodded and signaled one of the other chuunin guards involved on opening the gate. He could see the gate opening before him, in awe he nodded again. "Thank you. This will be my first mission out of the village. Wish me luck" he said as he waved back to the chuunin guards a she walked out of the village.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ace
Ace

The Stranded Couple Mission Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Stranded Couple Mission The Stranded Couple Mission EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 5:23 pm

As he approached the exit to the gates he stopped wondering in what conditions are these kids in. It was all a drag, but someone had to do these kind of missions. No one was up to doing them so Sokasu took charge and began to do the missions in the village. He rubbed his chin with his right hand, slowly stroking the tiny few hairs he was just beginning to grow. "I better go and hurry up. They are in trouble after all." he said as he quickly adjusted his war fan behind in his back and quickly dashed outside the village. It wasn't too long before he was already outside the border of Kirigakure. Along the way he noticed a few things that concerned him, the number of small carriages that wandered around the village. Hoping to find someone to interact with and probably ripping off their money. But it was something he had to take care later on. But this time he had other things t take care off. Like this mission of his. Along the way he checked a few of his items, though he didn't needed much. Then again placed his mask on his face before he would reach his destination. He was now in the Forest of Fog. He didn't noticed nothing wrong with the place after scanning the area for an hour or two. he then sat, thinking to himself where these people could exactly be at. He focused his mind into finding these two individuals, though nothing came into mind as he sat in the small log. "This is gonna be harder than I thought." Slowly but faintly he heard voices around. "Help me" For a minute he thought he was just imagining things. Though soon he noticed a large boulder that the fog was hiding for some time time. For that same reason he couldn't find the mission location. Quickly he rushed over to the boulder still hearing the voice. There was a large boulder, covering a large hole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-