Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious Prankster

View previous topic View next topic Go down
YuskeFudo
YuskeFudo

Mysterious Prankster  Vide
PostSubject: Mysterious Prankster Mysterious Prankster  EmptyFri 07 Jan 2011, 7:46 am

The relentless pelting of the rain beating on the wooden roof abruptly but silently fugi opened his eyes and sat up "Whew today i the day." Fugi Muttered the day he spoke of was the boy's first mission catching some academy student that pulls pranks, Shouldn't be difficult fugi thought as he accepted the mission he rose out of bed and swayed over to his closet he slid out his green trench coat and unzipped the pockets he removed his trademark gloves and set them aside. Fully dressed and showered fugi walked down stairs and fell through the ground into a puddle of water "Huff here we go again" A blank face shot out of the dark and spoke "A female consumes a male after mating, an injection of neurotoxic venom Latrotoxin is inserted into its prey." Fugi rolled his eyes "What is Latrodectus the black widow spider." Suddenly the ground rushed upward and fugi was back in his kitchen. His father emerged from behind his bedroom door "Very good your lunch is in the fridge. Good luck today" he slid back into his room with a wave, Fugi chuckled he snagged his lunch and left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He looked at the mission specs. and looked ahead, The housing district house 205 fugi knocked on the door and waited a woman around the age of 39 answered the door a broom held tightly in her fist "Yes?" "Umm i'm Fugi Aburame and i'm here to take care of the prankster" Fugi said with a smile and a extended hand, the woman stayed in the same rigid stance "Could i see proof that your that ninja?" The woman questioned. Fugi was shocked though he did not show it, This woman was genuinly scared of him were the pranks that bad? Fugi dug around in his ninja pouch and pulled out the mission specs. he handed her the document which the woman snatched in a hurry, The woman muttered to herself seemingly reading the document. "Hmm well i suppose thats enough proof, Heres the deal this little punk no more then 10 is going around pulling pranks but the thing is he uses ninja tools and skills. You might think your just going out to pull back the trash but there could be a smoke bomb in your garbage or the mailman could be him and throw silly string in your face, The punk is too agile for anyone here to catch him and we all pooled together to pay for this ninja hiring so make use of our money." The woman finished and relaxed her grip on the broom, Fugi understood now the woman belived he was the prankster this was more serious then fugi once thought he wasen't just pranking people he was practiclly tormenting them. "Well i suppose i should get started then do you have any idea where he usually strikes or when?" fugi attempted to scrape the barrel for all the details he could. "Well all i know is he strikes at around 10 pm and as far as time goes you'd have to ask Ragia in 203 he keeps record of the places he strikes old fool trying to catch him on his own" the woman's grip on the broom was completely relaxed now Fugi turned his head and nodded "Ok thank you very much Miss" fugi turned and walked as the woman closed the door behind herself.

OCC: Word count 567

Last edited by YuskeFudo on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
YuskeFudo
YuskeFudo

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Prankster Mysterious Prankster  EmptyFri 07 Jan 2011, 9:26 am

"Mister Ragia i am the ninja to help with the prankster problem." Fugi said with the mission specs. raised in his hand. "Sure here you go" Raigia said with a cold mean voice handing him a scroll then slammed the door in fugi's face. "Ok he seems to strike in numerical order striking all 100 houses then all 200 then all 300 houses except on tuesdays and wensdays then he just attacks at random locations. with usually 5 strikes per night Hmmm" Fugi rubbed his head Which was good news considering today was a thursday Fugi stood and put the scroll back into his bookbag, Fugi hopped onto the roof of a house and kneeled placing his hands on the roof he around 35 flys flew from under the cuffs of his jacket "Ok guys everyone take a house if you see odd behavior come get me i'll be on top of the tree in the garden of house 107." the flys buzzed and flew to their stations, Fugi took a breath now the real mission began.
10:05 pm
A shadow darts across the field and in front of a house the shadow looked up at the house "Now for part 2 of my revenge "he attached a tag to house 201 he dashed across the street and placed a package in front of house 204 and 202, Running he jumped onto the roof of house 205 using chakara to soften the sound of his shoes but the keen ears of a Moutin fly heard the feet land. The fly quickly flew to the tree in garden 107 alerting it's owner, Slowly Fugi rose and hid in the shadow of the tree he darted between the houses then a shadow moved in the corner of fugi's eye "there." Fugi performed one handsign and transfromed in a cat he galloped over under the house where the kid was the boy jumped down and kneeled toward the grey cat "Hey kitty what you doing out so late by yourself" The boy stroked the cat "Meow." the boy growled playfully, Then suddenly the prankster stood up "wait a minute no one in this housing district has a cat" The prankster said a he lunged back "Reveal your self ninja."

Word count:363
Spoiler:

Last edited by YuskeFudo on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
YuskeFudo
YuskeFudo

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Prankster Mysterious Prankster  EmptyFri 07 Jan 2011, 9:28 am

A puff of smoke blasted as Fugi transfromed back to his normal self "So you caught me nice kid" Fugi steped toward the prankster "Now why are you doing this" Fugi said "None of your beezwax loser" the prankster cackled Fugi Lunged at the boy and caught the collar of his shirt, Reacting quickly the academy student spun out of his reach as fugi's hand tapped the back of the pranksters neck. The boy threw a smoke bomb down and fugi was blinded but once more fugi held one handsign and summoned his chakara. The prankster chuckled to himself for a registered ninja he was easy to trick but then the ninja appeared in fonr of him cracking his knuckles "Whoa!?" the prankster spun and ran the other way "No way!" the boy remarked as he ran into the ninja once again then he turned and saw yet another one the smoke had cleared and the boy realized he was surronded, The boy reached for his ninja pouch only to feel complete air "Impossible!!" the boy sat in frustration two clones held the boy "Game Over" Fugi said in a cold voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boy sat tied to the tree "Now i'll ask this one more time whats you Buliding number" Fugi said the frustration obvious in his voice "Not Gonna tell you my name is Rio Digra but thats all you'll get outta me." Fugi scratched his head and sighed "Fine then you can stay here." Fugi jumped away, The boy sat there determined to wait it out the ninja would eventually come back for him. Then A voice called out "Rio! Rio where are you?" the boy reconized the voice instantly "Dad i'm tied to miss chira's tree!" "Ha caught you"Fugi dropped down smirking "What do you mean "caught me" ." Fugi spoke but when he spoke Raigia's voice came out, The boy face was riddled with shock. Fugi untied the boy and Dragged him back to apartment 203."I don't get it how did you know?" Fugi smiled "Simple the only untouched house was 203 so i tested my idea and i was right." Fugi knocked on the door, the same Old gray face opened but his beady eyes opened wide with shock as he saw the boy in fugi's hands "Thank you my son ran away when he was held back in the academy that's why i tryed to take it on alone. BOY when i get my gym belt your behind wil be as red as an apple." The man closed the door,Fugi chuckled held back eh as he walked back to the main square of the village he thought to himself with a smile on his face "Fugi Aburame Mission 1 Complete
[Exit]
OCC: Word count 455
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Prankster Mysterious Prankster  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-