Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Missing Fiance

View previous topic View next topic Go down
YuskeFudo
YuskeFudo

The Missing Fiance Vide
PostSubject: The Missing Fiance The Missing Fiance EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 5:42 am

The Mist village lived up to it's name this morning with a dense fog covering the land, Fugi aburame laid upright in his bed holding a scroll and a brush attempting to configure a new jutsu using his bugs. He turned to the window and did a half gasp "Morning wow i drew right through the night amazing." He placed down his scroll and walked over to his closet and dressed him self today leaving his thick gray overcoat in the closet, No rain No coat simple logic fugi truged down stairs and open the small icebox removing a premade sandwich and a plump bright orange. Fugi ploped down at the table unwrapping the sandwhich and taking a large bite out of the hogie amazed he looked to the window wondering if he could some how evolve into a higher caliber creature so his week human eyes could pierce through the thick layer of clouds as he did everyday but this time he saw a bright blue robin and thought to himself "Uh-oh and i thought i'd get a day off from this ninja stuff." He sarcasticlly said to him self he could never hate being a ninja he loved doing what he did He walked toward the bird perched upon his window ledge peeling his orange as he walked, Rubbing softly on the bird he removed the note with a seal that signified the mizukage's personal touch he handed the robin the shell of his orange and the bird flew off fulfilled with its meal in it's beak. Meanwhile fugi unraveled the note which was twice as thick as usual He read the first note "Attention ninja of Kiri you have been called to duty your mission is to help a Young woman who is now a fiance however her future husband went on a fishing trip more then a day ago we have been informed that the man is no good with maps or fishing your mission is to search for this man, Be warned the man may very well have perished if that is the case it is also your job to tell the woman of the mans fate." The letter went on to describe the boat in detail and the man's clothes, Fugi shuddered perished the thought rang in his head he then shuffled the mission specs into his ninja pouch and read the other letter th woman will be awaiting your arrival at the harbor. the meeting time is excatly 10am fugi re-read the last note once more and stuffed that into his ninja pouch then he bit into his orange dripping droplets of orange juice onto his shirt "Hmm i might need my coat after all." He said as he wiped the droplets off his shirt
~~~~~~~~~

9:59 Am

Fugi released a large sigh his idea of being early backfired greatly he came to a complete ghost town so to speak no one was about but fugi and a man standing around the dock fishing in the almost 2 hours of waiting the most exciting thing to happen was the man caught a fish, Then to Fugi's delight a woman dressed in a blue blouse and a black skirt fugi stood off of the bench he was sitting on "Umm are you miss Hiysa?" Fugi said with a extended arm a sniffling sound came from the woman and she responded "Yes well i'm supposed to be Mrs. Hisagawa but my husband well......" the woman hung her head,Fugi saw a tear drop from the woman's beautiful green eyes the woman swung her head back up and said "Please find my dear Piso Please!!" The woman grabbed fugi's hand and said "I love him so much you don't understand how happy i was when he proposed then not even a week later this Please ninja i will pay any amount of money but please bring him back!!" the woman broke down and fell to her knees still holding fugi's hand And bursted into tears and sobs. Fugi was amazed this woman was truely in love with the man fugi almost broke into tears himself amazed at the pure unrequited love the woman felt, Fugi pulled the woman to her feet and looked directly into the green eyes that were blurred by the tears and bravely said "It is my mission from the Mizukage to return your husband to you, Now it is my personal mission aswell Piso will be in your arms by tomarrow i swear." The woman looked back into fugi's eyes and stopped her crying she wiped her eyes and nodded her head "Ok i will put my faith in your hands" she said, Fugi nodded and walked toward the dock and pass the fisher man and land abruptly on the water walking across he would arrive at where the man was last seen the Water country's famous shoreline that was where he would begin his look emitting chakara Fugi began to walk on the water along a stream.
OCC: Word Count:833
jutsu(s) Used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
YuskeFudo
YuskeFudo

The Missing Fiance Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance The Missing Fiance EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 6:45 am

5:00 pm
Exauhasted from his nearly 3 mile trudge across a stream constantly emitting chakara to stay afloat he finally steped onto the shoreline and layed on his knees this was a inn that he could walk directly to the shoreline from but those thoughts faded to the back of his mind he walked toward the inn and stumbled inside the door the innkeeper looked at him as he walked in, "What can i do ya for young man" the plump man with only a few strands of hair left clinging to his otherwise bald head The innkeeper wondered what a boy as young as 12 would be doing on this side of town a rough side although he did not really care. Fugi walked to the counter and casually asked the man a question he knew he was asked just about everyday "How much for a room and a meal" The inkeeper chuckled and said "Why afraid your allownce won't cover the room?" the inkeeper chuckled this little snot was going to stay here hope he had a taste for acohol and the nose to smell smoke without choking. Fugi irritated simply responded "Maybe if you lose the attitude you'll get enough money for hair plugs" fugi set his hand on the counter, the man showed him the price's menu fugi shuddered he wished he had an allownce to help pay for it then fugi had an idea. "How much would you charge me for a room in the basement?" The man Listened to the boy's odd offer "Well that depend's are you planing to rent a blanket a mat?" The boy nodded no "Well then i suppose i would only charge you for the meal." Fugi payed the man and grabbed his key. He unlocked the door and walked in the celler he looked and set his bag on the ground, "Alright guys wake me up when it's daylight first thing got it?" He wraped himself in a cocoon of bugs and slept peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:00 am Day 2

Fugi yawned as he sat up and the bugs he slept in crawled under his clothes once again he went up the celler stairs and opened the door the inn looked the same but with a different atmosphere the night bar party place was gone replaced by a calm peacful place filled with ninja's and civillians alike fugi grabbed his free breakfast and left the inn, he walked along the shoreline and gradually looked back judging his distance from the inn untill the hotel was blurred by the distance he continued this trek untill he came to an end in the land then a large pond about 3 miles in diameter fugi exhaled began his walk across the gaint over sized pool around the next 30 minutes fugi reached the shoreline not any shoreline but kiri's famous shoreline now the real mission began
Word Count:476
Jutsu Used
Spoiler:
Part 2 A Seduction
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-