Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Missing Fiance Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down
YuskeFudo
YuskeFudo

The Missing Fiance Part 2 Vide
PostSubject: The Missing Fiance Part 2 The Missing Fiance Part 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 6:44 am

Fugi huffed "Man that jutsu takes it out of you" fugi thought as he bent over, Fugi stood upright and walked forward [i]"The first place i should check is the dock they have the best chance of knowing where the boat was or is hmm." Fugi opened the door to the dock and walked inside fugi's eyes widened compared to where fugi had slept the night before this place was a 5-star hotel fadded white rocks laid on the ground paving the way to the bartender and red rocks leading down one path and green rocks down another, Fugi stepped up to the bartender and looked the man up and down making an assesment of his physical stature "Excuse me sir have you seen a small white boat with a yellow stripe across it and a orange star on the front?" The 25 year old bartender watched as a boy walked to him and asked him about a boat "No why is he your dad or somthing?" Fugi clenched his fists thinking "This may be harder then i thought.." The bartender saw the frustration in the boy's eyes "I don't know the boat personally but you can ask the actual boat owner Mr.Eisan he's outside around the back of the inn doing inventory" Fugi bowed in an expression of his thanks and walked backward out of the inn he walked around the side of the inn and saw a crumpled old man who looked as if life defeated him then revived him just to do it again, "Umm Mr.Eisan?" The old man turned around to see a vibrant boy around the age of 12 he seemed to know his name for some reason "That pesky innkeeper.... Yes i am Eisan you can drop the Mr part though" Fugi simply answered "Well i'm fugi but have you seen a orang boat with a yellow stripe and a white star?" fugi stood nervously and shifted his weight to another leg,"An orange boat with a yellow stripe and a white star.... That boat wouldn't happen to belong to a mister leon would it." Fugi curiously looked at the old man perhaps he read wrong fugi checked his notes from the disscusion with the soon to be Mrs. Piso he had no record of any person named leon, "Umm to my knowledge i only know of a mr piso." "Well i never heard of him it says Mr.Leon on this sheet of paper and belive me this is correct, Regarudless mr. leon is not here." fugi bit his thumb and groaned silently "Do you know where he went." the old mans response even before he spoke was a look as though he asked the same question 4 times over "No i'm only the dock owner i don't keep tabs on my clients....anymore all i know is that he went that way."The old man pointed into the west setting sun's direction fugi bowed and walked away toward the direction and crused out loud even though he knew what direction it was who was leon why did he have mr. piso's boat, Fugi had no idea but he made a promise to Mrs. piso and he planed to keep it.
Back to top Go down
YuskeFudo
YuskeFudo

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance Part 2 The Missing Fiance Part 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011, 2:28 am

After deciding to not use the water walking jutsu the journey seemed to consume less time then the first route he took he reached a dock not to far from the kiri shoreline and when he crossed the bridge what fugi saw amazed him, The legendary underground gambling city of Kio-meto the fabled city was said not to exist among chunnin but the jonnin seemed to never have anything to say on the matter in the tales they said the city was transportable and by the apperance it seemed completely possible. Nothing for around 4 miles in diameter of tents, stands and carts the city could easily have moved at the first sight of a anbu black ops agent, Knowing what the results would be if he were seen he removed his headband and folded carefully and placed it into his ninjapouch and formed a hand seal, In a blast of smoke the 13 year old boy was transformed into a 20-somthing blonde haired handsome man he walked slowly up to the small wooden fence two men appeared seemingly out of nowhere "Who might you be stranger" the first man asked as he stepped closer to fugi. "Me? I'm just a weary traveler looking for a few good times." Fugi stayed completely calm as he said this showing no fear in the least, "Well you might be in the right place you might not either way there's a fee of around say 15 gold coins." it was the Second man who spoke this time and his left hand was layered over his black handel katana, Fugi was almost amazed he knew there would be a catch but 15 gold coins but then he saw the smirk on the 1st mans face he turned to him with resent in his eyes "Well i'll pay on my departure." Fugi simply said as he strolled forward the first man extended his arm and blocked fugi's path "Funny you mention that theres a departure fee too and for your lip you can pay both now. Unless of course you wanna pay with your limbs?" As the 1st man uttered these words fugi heard the familar click of a sword being brandished, "How about you remove you hand before i take you fingers off." Then in a flash of light the sword slashed at then air only to connect with the pure air and almost his partner's face, Then Fugi appeared behind the man with the katana and reversed the katana into fugi's grip amazed the man backed away and the other man simply chuckled and said "Go on ahead" With that a 13 year old kiri ninja had infultrated the legendary city of kio-meto, Although this was only the begining of t=his real mission he soon went around showing a picture of Mr.Piso he got mixed review's although even the positive comments led him nowhere but halfway through the day he saw a man who fit the description of Mr.Piso naturally he followed him only to see him with another woman,This was common for such a town which had many adult bars but this was different he had taken a woman into the only classy resturant in town ashamed fugi looked away and wondered if he could really fufill the promise he had made.

~~~~~~~~
10:00Pm
"Goodnight Kianu" The man said goodbye with a kiss and closed the door he removed his suit jacket and sat on the bed rubbing his head he griped his right hand and looked at it with regret on his face the man laid backwards and refused to even turn off the light, Then a voice came from the dark "Piso Piso Why why do this to me." The man sat up extremly fast and jerked his head in both direction's he knew the voice the voice he had heard laying next to him night after night the same voice who in 2 months was supposed to say "I Do" the man called out "Jazmine?" then a woman emerged out of the bathroom with a large kitchen knife shocked the man jumped onto his bed the woman shook her head and a tear dropped to the floor "I Dont understand i was good for you unselfish proud to bear your name happy to be by your side and you go and do this why?" The man's eyes darted around the room in shock "w-w-w-w-..." The woman lunged forward pinning the man on the bed and putting her knees ontop of the man's arms "Answer my questions you anwsers will determine who the knife is going into me or you." The man looked into his fiances eyes "Are you insane put it down!!" The woman dragged the knife flat across the man's chest "I will haunt you every night untill you return home and at least end it with me properly, But first my questions Who is she When did this start and why are you doing this to me" The man at first seemed hesitant but then the woman brought the knife back into view,and he began to spill his guts "Ok Kianu Hikasa No it started around 3 months ago ummmmm and its...just.. Marrige is big..... i guess i wanted my last fling." In a puff of smoke the beautiful woman transfromed into a 13 yearold boy and the giant knife turned into a small plastic butter knife
"Now Let's go tell your real wife ok" The man was in such shock he said nothing and simply walked with the boy back to kiri and to Ms.Jazmine Hiysa,Fugi knew this was not her last name anymore but he doubted that the wedding would still be in tact after this.

Word Count:950
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
YuskeFudo
YuskeFudo

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance Part 2 The Missing Fiance Part 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 11:38 pm

Walking back toward the buliding area of kiri he had the man tied up by rope handcuffs looking at the man with disgust he wondered what was so bad about being married so many cases like this end with one leaving sad and the other one heart broken begging the departing spouse to come back, Fugi hoped that the heartbroken one was the man and not Jazmine as her Ex boyfriend called her truthfully fugi had grown a liking to her not a romantic one in the least but he wondered how she would look if she was smiling somthing fugi was determined to make happen. Hey kid..Could i maybe have some food?""The man meekly asked although this was not how he asked his misstress for things in anger fugi dug around his carry on pouch and removed have a loaf of bread and behind his back and removed a small piece of mold handing the man the bread, In a fit of monsterous hunger the man gobbled down the small bread obviously this man was used to eating a full coruse meal in one sitting this became a fact as he looked at him with puppy dog eyes begging for more. Fugi simply pulled the man to his feet and began their 3-mile trudge back to his wife.
Half-way through the rest of the trip fugi could hold his non-chalont attitude no more he said aloud "You know i really don't understand you your wife is so sweet and loving how could you betray her" The man attempted to speak but fugi cut him off "I hope when i grow up i'm not scum like you", After he said this the man was silent untill the remainder of the trip was over.

~~~~~~
11:59PM
The Shoreline of the buliding area of kiri
"Ms.Hiysa" The woman looked up she was sitting in the same place when the young ninja departed the same ninja walked in the light with a man tied in rope handcuffs her husband,Instantly the woman's eyes welled up with tears and she threw her arms around her husband and said "Ohhhh i was so worried about you", her head darted to fugi "What was wrong he wasn't kiddnaped was he?" Fugi's head hung in downward "I think its best for you guys to be alone when he expains this."Fugi focased some chakara into his feet and jumped into the trees gone, The womans face turned grim "What happened?" the man rose his head as though his mother passed "Well I I..."It was all a ploy fugi never left to insure that the man actually told the truth then he saw it the woman hung her head in sadness then in a fit of rage pointed to the exit the man then raised his hands as though he was pleading then she smacked him dead in the face and pointed again into the dark alley away from her.The man then walked away and fugi jumped back down the woman jumped backwards and gasped "I'm sorry not all men are like that." She bent down and kissed fugi on the cheek "Thank you for doing this i appreciate that thank you well goodbye.."The woman's voice trailed off and she walked away fugi walked back to his house and waltzed through the front door, His mother through her arms around him and asked him how the mission was he said the generic answer, good, Then he asked his mom if she could make him a apple pie which his mother was famous for "Sure who for?" Looking at the address on his mission specs. he looked up and simply answered "For A Friend"
Back to top Go down
YuskeFudo
YuskeFudo

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance Part 2 The Missing Fiance Part 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 11:38 pm

Topic end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Fiance Part 2 The Missing Fiance Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-