Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Vide
PostSubject: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011, 9:48 pm

Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] UtsuSusanoo2

Kobayashi, Koi.
Susanoo, Utsu

THE INFO.

Name: Koi Kabayashi Utsu Susanoo
Nickname: Raika (Flash of Lightning/Lightning Flash)
Appearance: With one quick glance, one would think Utsu was a normal looking man. Beards always seem out of place on his face. Though, in that one quick glance, a young lady would note his good looks. He is a muscular young man, who has a tall but not monstrous height of 6 feet 2 inches. Long blonde reaches down the sides of his face, but not down to his shoulders.

Eyes that are bright blue and inviting, act as false advertisers to his true nature. Although, at times they do reflect his personality, looking dim and emotionless. Usually on cloudy days they seem like this. There are two marks on his body that may seem not so out of place against his tan complexion. On his right hand there is what seems to be a kanji tattoo which reads simply, "cloak." And on his left hand there is a simple kanji tattoo which reads, "reserve." Their is on other of course, but that is usually hidden by clothing. Oh the inside of his right forearm it says, "Onigo", a tattoo dedicated to his former pupil.

He can be seen in a simple attire at times. When out and about, acting casual, he tends to wear short sleeved shirts and khaki pants or sometimes on those warm spring and summer days. This outfit is usually complemented by tan sandals with two inch blocks at the bottom. His former headband, loud and proud, sits on its high throne of Onisu's forehead. Either that, or the tan Kumogakure headband is wrapped around his shoulder. Like most missing-nin he put a cross through the symbol, but yet he always has the village close to his heart and doesn't like tucking it away. The only times he may do that is when he visits a major hidden village.

The outfit he wears for colder occasions consists of a black long sleeved shirt, checkered jeans, and green high top sneakers. Over top of his shirt he wears a zip up silver and red flannel sweat shirt. His casual styles always seem to be good to fit the environment, but sometimes not always good for battles. While ready for battle, he dawns a dark red long sleeved shirt, his custom made shoes, and black pants. Over top of his shirt, is a tan Kumogakure jonin vest. Of course though, there is one piece of clothing he can definitely not leave out, and that is his black Shantakai cloak. It is black on the outside and has the normal apearance of a regular Shantakai cloak. He tends to keep it open, holding the front together by clipping two edges and having a piece of string in the middle. Through all these outfits, he always keeps a sword strapped to his side, and has his ninja tools on hand.

He has been gone from his village for 10 years. His picture is in the bingo book, and he usually tends to have his Shantakai cloak at all times. Unless the weather did not suit wearing a cloak. Someone recognizing him would be easy, though he doesn't care if they recognize him, considering he is confident in his abilities enough that he thinks he can take on anyone who stands in his way.

Personality: Like most people, his attitude tends to very from day to day. Sometimes he is saddened by something that reminds him of his past life and the loved ones he lost. Sometimes by the loved ones that he had abandoned in the time that they needed him the most. His mind is always racing with thoughts of his past, it sometimes clouds his judgement, though his judgement now a days needs a little break.

While in his hidden village, and out of it before the death of his pupil, Koi had always been a strong person. The name Koi suits him just as his parents thought it would. This is what gave him jonin at a young age, this is what also gave him the nickname in the war. He was never a calm type, always trying to reach higher status, always trying to get better in his abilities. He only got calmer starting to teach Onigo, though even then it was a way to help out the boy, and it also let him flaunt his own skills and harness them. He usually tended to think for himself, although on missions he did seem to be calm and strategic; though he still always put his mission before team mates.

As soon as he made a new name for himself, literally, he has been a way different person. Instead of being all about himself, he works for a bigger goal in memory of his pupil. He also works for a bigger goal with the organization, which let's him hone his skills through more experience than training. A determined young man is what he is, blood stained hands and soul always haunts him, though he kills in the hopes his goal would be fulfilled. Anyone who stands in his way act like speed bumps that may slow him down, but he will run them over and keep on driving. Although his soul is dark at times, he still is a joyful person. Finding jokes out of almost everything. Being care free at times doesn't help build a good reputation with his peers, though he still acts that way.

This positive attitude goes away a bit during battles. He is always cold and calculating while fighting, but still tends to make jokes. Truly, he is a funny guy, but his antics at times can get on people nerves. In battle, he finds a good joke or two wouldn't hurt anybody; battles are the most fun when done between friends. The truth of the matter is, although his past is haunted, as is his present; he doesn't let it all get to him. His kindness and funniness prevails, but as said earlier, if a person he feels doesn't deserve death, get's in the way of his cause; they are as good as dead.

Clan: Kobayashi
Nindō: "To get stronger, no matter what stands in my way."
THE NINJA.

Origin: Kumogakure
Affiliation: Shantakai
Specialties: Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Lightning, Water, Storm
Combat Style: Uses speed and endurance to fight at close range. Uses chakra compacity and jutsu to fight at mid-long range.
Special Characteristics:

Physical:
Spoiler:

Chakra:
Spoiler:

Mental:
Spoiler:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:

The Boy Born With Teeth:
Spoiler:

Entrance To Hell:
Spoiler:

Moving Up, But Feeling Down:
Spoiler:

Reaching New Heights:
Spoiler:

Leaving Life In The Past
Spoiler:

Rebirth:
Spoiler:

Met, Matched, and Taught:
Spoiler:

Power On The Horizon:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jastrok on Sat 09 Apr 2011, 8:19 am; edited 56 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2011, 2:06 am

THE ARSENAL.

Basic Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Fuuinjutsu:
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu;

Lightning Style:
Spoiler:

Clan:
Spoiler:

Water:
Spoiler:

Weapons:
Spoiler:

Other Weapons:
5x Scrolls
15x Kunai
20x Exploding Tags
40x Senbon
20 Meters Of Ninja Wire
10x Shuriken

Last edited by Jastrok on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:45 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 11:38 am

You may add another Special Characteristic to start if you like. [S ranks may start with 4]

All jutsu referring to one handed hand-signs need to be edited as you do not have the One-Handed Seals Special Characteristic.

Night Vision Technique: Focusing chakra to the eyes would not just straight increase your vision. You need to explain how the chakra amplifies the eyesight and to do so, strays dangerously close to medical techniques, which you do not have the specialty for. Additionally, this will need a chakra upkeep per post active. However, even if it is explain, this is closely tied to what some doujutsus can do.

Refreshing Clone: This description makes it difficult to understand the purpose and usage of this technique.

Zetsushi Nensan - Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid:Firstly, how would this jutsu not injure the user? Secondly, I believe acid is a style of techniques utilized by the Rokubi. And even still, it is beyond the usage of normal Shinobi without a clan/KKG. So this one is denied.

Cloak:Needs a per-post upkeep.

Lightning Seals:This does not need to be C-S rank, it is fairly low rank in concept, but should cost a base amount+the amount of the technique used. For example: Fire Sealing Method used with this technique would cost a 15cc base amount+ an additional amount of chakra for this technique.

Reserve: I will need other staff member's opinion on a seal that stores chakra, but it is my opinion that the numbers will need to be reduced.

Fuuinjutsu Tracking Seal:A range and describe how the seal allows the user to track the wearer of the seal.

Silent Killing Technique:S rank and an OP technique, denied unless weakened and greatly edited.

Barrier:Define the range of the circle, A C-S technique would cost varying amounts of chakra depending on the rank used. How many attacks can the barrier defend against?

Hachi Sumi Oni Shīru | Eight Corner Demon Seal: and Hachi Sumi Oni Kaifū | Eight Corner Demon Unseal:--Need another staff member's opinion, preferably Admin.

Contract Seal - Keiyaku Fūin:Summoners do not inherently control their summons in most case. They sign a contract with the summons/species, which allows the user to summon them as allies into combat. The summoner has no control over the actions of the average summon, as the case with Naruto and Gamabunta. Therefore the concept of this seal is void and as such, the only way to break the bond between summon and summoner would be to destroy the contract itself.

Reverse Four Symbols SealingCanon, but in my opinion this would have to be set on the user in the same thread it is used, before death. Other staff are welcome to share other viewpoints.

Shichuu Shibari - Four Pillar Binding Not sure, but I believe this technique would also require an earth affinity.

Cero: Vastly OP and poorly explained. Thus denied unless severely edited and explained better.

Storm God Technique- Susanoo no Jutsu: This isn't truly storm element; storm element is for all intents and purposes, lasers. Not manipulation of clouds, rain and other weather based characteristics. This incorporates the effects of Ukojizai no Jutsu - Fierce Raining at Will which is banned to my knowledge. Ten posts is an exceedingly long time for a technique to last, in addition it would cost a certain amount of chakra cost per post. Lastly, there is no suitably explained way that this technique could make you be 100 meters in the air. --Denied without vast edits.

Mist-Water Conversion Technique: Needs a range of area in which the user can convert mist to water, explaining the range per rank specifically as well as a chakra cost per rank. [If the range varies per rank, the chakra cost would to.

Water Breathing Jutsu:This is debatable whether or not this a suiton technique, as stated in the description it breaks down the water molecules. Molecular manipulation, at best, is a clan technique.

Weapons:
Quote :
B Rank Weapons or Higher - Can only be used by individuals with specialty in weaponry or puppetry (restricted to puppet weapons only)

Just a personal opinion, that is a large amount of explosive tags for one person to carry
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 10:09 pm

I will edit I just want to clear some things up.

You may add another Special Characteristic to start if you like. [S ranks may start with 4]
I know but the others I wish to add are B rank.

All jutsu referring to one handed hand-signs need to be edited as you do not have the One-Handed Seals Special Characteristic.
Sorry I copy pasted those jutsu from another site and forgot to edit that out, will do.

Night Vision Technique: Focusing chakra to the eyes would not just straight increase your vision. You need to explain how the chakra amplifies the eyesight and to do so, strays dangerously close to medical techniques, which you do not have the specialty for. Additionally, this will need a chakra upkeep per post active. However, even if it is explain, this is closely tied to what some doujutsus can do.
No problem, I will erase.

Refreshing Clone: This description makes it difficult to understand the purpose and usage of this technique.
I will rephrase, I wrote up this jutsu like 8 months ago. Razz

Zetsushi Nensan - Tongue Tooth Sticky Acid:Firstly, how would this jutsu not injure the user? Secondly, I believe acid is a style of techniques utilized by the Rokubi. And even still, it is beyond the usage of normal Shinobi without a clan/KKG. So this one is denied.
I got this from the jutsu encyclopedia, but if you want me to delete it I will.

Cloak:Needs a per-post upkeep.
No problem, will do.

Lightning Seals:This does not need to be C-S rank, it is fairly low rank in concept, but should cost a base amount+the amount of the technique used. For example: Fire Sealing Method used with this technique would cost a 15cc base amount+ an additional amount of chakra for this technique.
I explained it so that it is C-S meaning it will work with any fuuinjutsu, and at the bottom for chakra usage that is how much is needed for the seals. It explains in the description that, that it is used in conjunction with another fuuinjutsu.

Reserve: I will need other staff member's opinion on a seal that stores chakra, but it is my opinion that the numbers will need to be reduced.
No problem on reducing, though after you ask another staff member if I can even have it.

Fuuinjutsu Tracking Seal:A range and describe how the seal allows the user to track the wearer of the seal.
No problem.

Silent Killing Technique:S rank and an OP technique, denied unless weakened and greatly edited.
xD No problem, I made edit this or just delete it.

Barrier:Define the range of the circle, A C-S technique would cost varying amounts of chakra depending on the rank used. How many attacks can the barrier defend against?
I made it so the range is the same, 3 meters in width. Though, you apply how much chakra you want for it to defend against the rank attack that is being used against you. This is a one shot deal so I will edit that in.

Hachi Sumi Oni Shīru | Eight Corner Demon Seal: and Hachi Sumi Oni Kaifū | Eight Corner Demon Unseal:--Need another staff member's opinion, preferably Admin.
I got this from the bijuu guide. It stated you need these sealing jutsu to seal and unseal bijuu.

Contract Seal - Keiyaku Fūin:Summoners do not inherently control their summons in most case. They sign a contract with the summons/species, which allows the user to summon them as allies into combat. The summoner has no control over the actions of the average summon, as the case with Naruto and Gamabunta. Therefore the concept of this seal is void and as such, the only way to break the bond between summon and summoner would be to destroy the contract itself.
Well this is more so if a summon wants to use reverse summoning, or the person is controlling a creature such as how Madara controlled the kyuubi. I might just delete this.

Reverse Four Symbols SealingCanon, but in my opinion this would have to be set on the user in the same thread it is used, before death. Other staff are welcome to share other viewpoints.
No problem, should I make it you must set it during the post before it's use, or a post before it's use?

Shichuu Shibari - Four Pillar Binding Not sure, but I believe this technique would also require an earth affinity.
Well the pillars are summoned like rashoumon.

Cero: Vastly OP and poorly explained. Thus denied unless severely edited and explained better.
xD No problem editing, I just liked ulquiorra's cero and wanted to see if it could get approved.

Storm God Technique- Susanoo no Jutsu: This isn't truly storm element; storm element is for all intents and purposes, lasers. Not manipulation of clouds, rain and other weather based characteristics. This incorporates the effects of Ukojizai no Jutsu - Fierce Raining at Will which is banned to my knowledge. Ten posts is an exceedingly long time for a technique to last, in addition it would cost a certain amount of chakra cost per post. Lastly, there is no suitably explained way that this technique could make you be 100 meters in the air. --Denied without vast edits.
Yeah I don't need to be floating in the sky, that can be removed. Also will do certain amount of chakra per post. Also
Quote :
This Storm chakra can take multiple different forms with different traits. These traits can range from becoming a laser-like beam to forming dark electrical clouds.
for this clan it states you can use it in cloud form. And I didn't see that raining was banned, though if there are storm clouds with suiton chakra I thought it would be able to rain. I will ask an admin if raining is banned.

Mist-Water Conversion Technique: Needs a range of area in which the user can convert mist to water, explaining the range per rank specifically as well as a chakra cost per rank. [If the range varies per rank, the chakra cost would to.
No problem.

Water Breathing Jutsu:This is debatable whether or not this a suiton technique, as stated in the description it breaks down the water molecules. Molecular manipulation, at best, is a clan technique.
Ok no problem, I will delete.

Weapons:
Quote :
B Rank Weapons or Higher - Can only be used by individuals with specialty in weaponry or puppetry (restricted to puppet weapons only)
Ok no problem I will edit.

Just a personal opinion, that is a large amount of explosive tags for one person to carry

Well considering the side of the tags, they are thin as paper almost, and having two pouches I wouldn't think 40 was that much, though I will edit of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 11:26 pm

-At the moment, the fierce raining at will technique is upon the (banned list). It will be discussed among the limited jutsu and because that is the case, members should not place the jutsu or any variations of the jutsu seeing that prior to 2.5 it was still considered "banned".

-As regarding the bijuu capture and release, I wouldn't think an eighteen year old (even of prodigy calibur) would have that technique in there beginning arsenal. To make it fair, it'll be taught to you if that is all right with you seeing that you are more align as a recent recruit than a seasoned member.
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 11:38 pm

Deleted the raining aspect of it.

Deleted both mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 11:40 pm

All right. I'll let Adam check (or any other admin)
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 1:14 am

2/2 Approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 12:45 am

Unapproved. I just REALIZED something.

The rule states that a character of S-rank calibur should at least be in their late twenties.

Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 1:08 am

Eh. That completely screws up my character then. >.< I was gonna make him young, that was certain. The age I was thinking was 24-23, though realizing an opportunity to have in-rp family which I have not yet had since I began roleplaying, was too much to pass up. Jess stated she had an older brother figure already so I made a younger one that was below here age of 21. 18 I thought was a fitting choice considering that wasn't too young. Most people in the manga were jonin at about 15, so three years after that it isn't that crazy to think you can become S rank. Sasuke went from genin to matching kages in two years. As oppose to my character who got from chuunin to S in 4 years. I would really wish to keep this age, considering if I change it to late 20's my history is completely screwed up. Maybe if 19 is better, sure, though if not I am going to have to make a completely different character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 1:18 am

You can't compare the use of manga and the use of rping. Again, this is base off of the manga of Naruto but we don't exactly follow it to the t.

You also can't put the concepts of "Well Sasuke was at this level at this age". We have to remember that Sasuke is a main character in the manga. Same with other jounin who have the skill and knowledge to rank up. A mangaka can do whatever he pleases with what he has created because he has a lot more leeway with it. He isn't bounded by the rules of rping. This goes the same with authors and writers of different genres.

Because of the guidelines, you'll have to change the age of your character. I'm sure you and Eclipse can work something up. If not, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 5:23 am

Four Pillar Binding is B-Rank, due to the necessity of atleast 2 elements. Secondly the description is wrong. Since it is a canon technique, refer to leafninja or naruto wikia for the correct description.

Susanoo is also a canon jutsu, specifically for Uchiha and the Sharingan. Youll need to change the name. Also, the scope of this technique is highly unreasonable, given you are also controlling where the lightning falls down on the ground, which requires a much higher concentration and manipulation ability than you have. At least you would need Clan Prodigy and Master, as well as Raiton Master, as well as Monstrous Chakra Capacity. And probably sensor as well seen as how you will somehow use this lightning to detect life force.

Plus, even if you dont aim directly as people, you still will kill most of them due to the sheer amount of voltage that would be placed across the village

Reserve Seal: Completely Denied.
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 5:42 am

First off I am going to train chakra sensor, but I couldnt have it cause it is B rank. Also, one of the lightning bolts tells me all that is on the ground, I dont need to sense where the buildings are. Also I have no problem adding clan prodigy. Also I understand I need a lot of chakra, that is why I am not gonna attempt to use this until I get the massive chakra SC. Though I thought Susanoo wasn't on this site? Also having a similar named technique should be fine considering it is supposed to be named after the storm god, these jutsu will be in no way confused if there is a MS Susanoo on this site. As for damage, I have I think a B rank jutsu that shoots out storm release blasts that are equal to 5 exploding tags each. I think shooting them from the sky isn't that big of a deal, at least this one can't be aimed at a person. Plus the fact it takes up so much chakra is a good factor. Maybe if I change it to that my character has to stay still or the jutsu is void?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 4:55 am

You dont seem to understand the sheer area between yourself and the sky itself, let alone the size of an average village. if you wanted to cover the size of Konoha, you would need to spend nearly all of your chakra capacity to fill the entire sky and fire once. Just one time, and then you will be out of chakra. That is the extent of the technique you are try to make right now. It wouldnt last you one post.

Secondly, Susanoo is a canon jutsu. regardless of whether its here or not, the name will need to be changed.

Cloak: You cannot hide from the Byakugan completely, because it sees your chakra system in general. It is physically impossible without stopping your chakra flow completely, and then they would see a dead body, so you really cant hide from them anyways.

Fuuinjutsu Tracking Seal: I want you to read this yourself, and tell me that it makes any sense what so ever near the latter half of the description. Also, fix your range as well, because the countries are in multiple sizes and your range description is confusing.

Reserve: Denied. Period.

Black Out: Denied unless you cant go and actually explain the jutsu. "Applies a seal to the opponent and then they black out 2 posts later" is nowhere near a good enough description for an S-Rank fuuinjutsu.

For most of your fuuinjutsu that are custom, you dont seem to understand how seals and fuuinjutsu actually work. Id suggest reading the canon and some of Hughs to get an idea on how fuuinjutsu operates then try again.
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 6:14 am

Deleted I see how it is a bad jutsu. Also if you read it I didn't say in the sky, I said over the village. I didn't say how high though which was my mistake. Also, considering an S rank's chakra is suppose to be a crazy amount and a forbidden jutsu, I thought creating clouds that created clouds wasn't that far fetched. Also, the lightning and storm bolts come from the chakra in the clouds, once that is used up there is no more, to keep it going you must give up an A rank's chakra each of your posts. So after like two posts you already used like 60 cp. I would up the amount but I really don't want to bother with that.

Actually for the cloak, in the manga there was a seal on the container that held sasuke. The fuuinjutsu placed on it made it so the byakugan could not see through it. So I wouldn't think it is that far fetched to block the user's chakra from being seen or sensed.

I will edit the range, though this seal is completely possible. A seal is placed on someone which acts as a marker. Using chakra they can find out where there marker is located, via coordinates appearing on their palm. I know this isn't the anime or manga so making references isn't what I am doing to try to show this is possible; I am just showing how fuuinjutsu was used and that this concept has some sense. Though, just by placing a seal but more so having slight control over naruto through the necklace, Yamato was capable of seeing the number of tails that had formed on his palm. This is explained good, I meant the range to be unlimited though saying it is limited to an adjacent country isn't bad. I see what you mean though, like a minor as opposed to a major. I will edit that after this is cleared up.

Reserved removed.

I made this a year ago and fixed it quickly, my explanation is more I admit to that. Basically the seal cuts off oxygen supply to the brain to have that effect. Though, I deleted it considering it can be argued that it is medical. Another reason I didn't get to technical.

I know how seals work, I am just very poor at expressing what I wish to put forward. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 7:13 am

To clarify, the sealing method that the Sound Four used on Sasuke was specifically for the Cursed Seal. Both were B-rank and the target could not move. To be fairly honesty, you can use the A-rank ninjutsu to conceal yourself without the hassle of such a weakness.

Note: Just because the way you worded it., for Barrier, regardless of the jutsu use, the barrier must dissipate after one post.

The Tracking Seal: Very convuluted and difficult to follow correctly. I understand what you want but it's very confusing i.e "The user tracks the user"
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 7:29 am

Well it was a seal used with conjunction with the jutsu. I dont think the seal required a curse mark ability, he just drew blood on paper and applied it. Also I don't know what you are stating, what do you wish for me to do?

Yeah, the chakra of the seal doesn't last that long so that is how I meant to word it.

Changed that part, I didn't realize I did that. Also added in the range with the countries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 7:38 am

Barrier Ninjutsu

Seal

The jutsu doesnt allow the Byakugan to see through because it is a barrier ninjutsu, the seals are just there to keep the dark chakra from the cursed seal contained. Your best bet is to use the following, which unless you have a barrier ninjutsu like the Sound Four did, you will still be seen by the Byakugan.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Range:[/b] N/A
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja with the ability to see chakra.
[b]Chakra Cost:[/b] 22

This is a seal Caranore developed to do the same thing you are trying to do, and is much more simplistic. Of course if you want to use it you will need to ask him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 7:48 am

Mine is a barrier jutsu, the seal is on the hand and forms a barrier around the whole body that is how it blocks chakra from being seen. Also okay I will ask cara. I thought if I made it that low of chakra cost like he did it wouldn't be approved, that is why I made it more complex. Don't really know how things go here yet. xD

Though I already have the invisibility jutsu, If I had cara's would that allow me to be undetectable almost besides for my sound? Or would the chakra used for the jutsu to make me invisible not be blocked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 8:17 am

They can both be used in ties with each other. Cara's jutsu hides the residial chakra.
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Jastrok

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptySat 09 Apr 2011, 8:36 am

Smexy, I asked his permission I will wait till whenever I get back online to make my final edits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 12:49 am

1/2 approved
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 1:45 am

2/2 approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Susanoo, Utsu [Shantakai] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-