Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sasori
Sasori

Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Vide
PostSubject: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:21 am

Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Dosu

KYOUKAN, SASORI.

THE INFO.

Name:Kyoukan, Sasori
Nickname:Shadow Demon
Appearance:Sasori is 6'2 and weighs 165 lbs. Has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Only one eye is seen do to he wares wraps around his face and head. Has camo pants and the top of his purple shirt is camo. Black shinobi sandals are on his feat. He has his Hip Pouch and Shuriken Holster around his thigh and on his rear. A Forehead Protector is across his forehead but it is not the one he got from Suna ninja academy. He also has a fur cape attached to his back. On his right arm is his weapon called Melody Arm.

Sasori also has severl scars. A scar is on his chest that looks like a jagged line. He also has a few on the right side of his face.(Hence the reason for the wraps) On his upper left arm is a tattoo of twin dragons, criss-crossing one another. Some times he hunches over with his knees bent. He usually has both arms slung forward and sways them back and forth when he walks.

Personality:Sasori is a loud mouth who tends to get in trouble with his words. He cares about no one not even himself. He loves the thrill of a fight and never backs down from one. Sasori tends to play jokes on any one he feels close to. (witch is to say basically any one who he has gained trust) Sasori tends to not know how to brush things off his shoulders. The main thing about him is he is heartless but in a funny kind of way. Sasori also does alot of thinking normally about stupid things that would cause trouble.

Sasori also has a temper that has a short fuse. Sasori believes that he will become a great villain one day. He has a lot to learn about the world but likes to think other wise. Sasori tends to be vary over confidant in his ability's. He tends to be watchful and likes to think he can get away with things. Sasori is known to be a goofball at times and other times is serious.
Clan:N/A
Nindō:Kill or be Killed

THE NINJA.

Origin:Sunagakure
Affiliation:NUKE-NIN / MISSING NIN
Specialties:Ninjutsu, weaponry
Elemental Affinities:Fuuton (Wind) and later on when he progresses Katon (Fire)
Combat Style: A mid to long range fighter who tends to keep away from opponent. If the fight draws to close combat he can hold his own but most likely will lose the fight.
Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:Sasori was born in Sunagakure his father's name was Karite and his mother's name was Bara. Sasori and his parents lived in the poor section of Sunagakure. Growing up in the poor section did not bother Sasori much. He would roam the streets of Suna. It was not until he started at the ninja academy that Sasori started to miss behave. He would do little pranks here and there mainly towards his fellow students. The other kids would tease and make fun of Sasori, but he would just challenge them to fights. Every day he would return to his house and his father would yell at him for miss behaving. To Sasori the only one who loved him was his mother.

A year before he graduated from the academy, Sasori was caught stealing a scroll that taught forbidden Jutsu. Sasori denied that he was trying to steal the scroll. Sasori was punished with community service and had to make sure all the books and scrolls were put in place in the library. When Sasori graduated he was the third highest in the class. His father did not care but his mother was proud of him. A few weeks later Sasori and his mother were out walking when a bandit stabbed his mother and slapped Sasori on the ground. This left Sasori in horror and with no mother.

On that day Sasori was weak and could not protect his mother. He vowed to get stronger and kill the bandit. His father blamed him and beat him. Sasori ran away that night and lived alone. He would carry out missions with his team. When he was not training or on a mission he would be in on of the in door training grounds of the village. Barley any one visited the one he stayed in. Sasori turned it into his own little hideout and home. No one bothered Sasori and he only left his little home when out stealing food or on a mission. During one of his missions with his two team mates, their sensai let them do it by them self's. One of his team mates got seriously injured. Their sensai blamed Sasori but had no proof of the incident.

After that Sasori was under a careful eye of his sensai. Sasori was starting to feel mad and began to grow a hatred for the people of his village. One day while training in his hide out the team mate that Sasori "attacked" walked in. A fight broke out between the two but as for his team mate he was not to lucky. Once more he got badly injured to the point were he was an inch from his life. Sasori was about to make the final blow when their sensai stepped in. His sensai yelled at Sasori but Sasori argued that the fight was started by his team mate.

Sasori was not punished by his sensai because he new Sasori was correct. Instead Sasori was mad to go and live on the out skirts of the village. Sasori hated that he had to live on the out side, he felt that every one hated him. Once more he retorted to stealing food, do to at this point in life he no longer was going on missions. Every time he was seen with in the walls of Sunagakure the people would give him dirty looks and walk quickly in the opposite way. At first this did not bother him and it was not until he ran into his father that yet another dramatic event happened in his life.

When he bumped into his father in the middle of the street. They both glared at each other. Sasori's father yelled and said to him that he was worthless and he hoped he would leave the village and die. Sasori lashed out using Jutsu agents his defenseless father. He did not kill his father he just injured him badly. Once Sasori's sensai found out what happened he came to Sasori in his hut out side the village's walls. He told Sasori that he understood why he did what he did to his father. Sasori did not believe a word his sensai said. Sasori thought his sensai was plotting agents him. When Sasori shouted that at his sensai, his sensai just shook his head.

A few days later Sasori had another visit from the female on his team. Sasori had grown a little feelings towards her but thought he cared less about him. She was here to see if he wanted to go for a walk with her he agreed. While they walked Sasori let her know how he was feeling and what he was planing on doing. He told her how he felt and told her that in a few weeks he planed on leaving the village and turn his back on it for ever. The girl was shocked that Sasori would even think things like that. Sasori asked if she would go with him but she denied.

Sasori started yelling at her and walked away leaving her in tears she did like him even though Sasori thought other wise. Sasori planed for days he wanted his exit to be public and wanted every one to know he shunned the village. He thought he was ready all his preparations was made. a few days later he gathered all his gear and walked to the center of the village. Once there he started looking around. He was nerves he was hoping to see her one more time before he Left. Also he was scared about what would happen if any ninja at a higher rank tried to stop him. He looked up and he swallowed his fear and stepped forward. His new life as a nuke-nin begins now.

Roleplay Sample: Sasori was laying down in the sand. He was looking into the sky as he turned his head a little a hawk flew over head. Just then Sasori moved he was running. His target was just up ahead. A female voice came in his ear "Sasori whats your status." It was Hasu the female on his Genin team. "Target is just up ahead Hasu." he replied into his ear piece radio. Just then he noticed that the target stopped then dashed to the right. "Target is moving east I repeat target is moving east." Sasori said into his ear piece radio.

Just then a male voice came into his ear "I can see it from my postion Sasori turn and fallow it we can trap it in the middle." it was Nu-doru Sasori's other team mate and his rival. "Nu-doru get out of my way I dont need you or your help." he said. Just then Hasu said "Will you two stop it and lets get our target back to its owner." Sasori rolled his eyes as he came closer to the target. Just then Nu-doru came in the other direction. Sasori could tell that Hasu was no where at least not near them.

Thinking fast Sasori pulled out two Kunai and a piece of wire. He tied the wire to both kunai. Holding on kunai in his hand he spun the wire above his head and tossed it at the feet of the target. The kunai flew through the air and wrapped it self around all four legs of the cat. "I got the cat mission half way done." As soon as Sasori said the words Nu-doru punched him in the jaw. Sasori staggered back and at the same time grabbed another kunai. "What do you think you are doing Nu-doru?" Nu-doru just glared at Sasori he to pulled out a kunai. "I am sick and tired of you and your pathetic ways of out smarting me, I feel as if I am in your shadow."

Sasori understood what his rival meant he wanted a fight and he wanted to fight to the death. Sasori came at him with a few jabs with his kunai. Nu-doru blocked the jabs with ease. Sasori was just toying with his rival after the few jabs he dashed to the left a little. Once there he performed a few hand signs. Sasori then screamed "Wind Style: Decapitating Airwaves." as he screamed it he pushed foreword with both palms. A huge gust of wind erupted from both palms aimed at Nu-doru. When Nu-doru saw the attack coming at him he tried to move to the right. Nu-doru did not escape his left side got hit by the Jutsu.

"See Nu=doru you will all ways be below me I am your Superior so deal with it." Sasori said mocking Nu-doru. Sasori walked over to his rival spinning a kunai with his index finger. Nu-doru was crawling on the ground he could only use his right side. "Get away from me Sasori I mean it." Sasori just snickered "Nope I am going to finish the job you started." Sasori came upon Nu-doru and placed his rights foot on his rival. Sasori stopped spinning the Kunai he gripped it in his hand. "Now what should we do with you Nu-doru?" he said in a mocking way.

Sasori slashed Nu-doru across his back. He was about to come down with a stab when Hasu came running forward. "Sasori stop it I know you are better then that." Sasori stopped he took his foot off Nu-doru. "He started it I was just going to finish it." He spat on his rival then kicked him in his ribs. Sasori grabbed the cat and walked away. as he walked away he said to Hasu "Take care of the trash will you I gotta go finish our mission."

THE ARSENAL.

Jutsu, Weaponry, Items etc.

Fuuton Jutus
Spoiler:

Jutsu using Melody Arm
Spoiler:

Weapons and Gear

Name: Melody Arm (Sound Wave Amplifier)
Type: Main -Primary/Melee
Quantity: 1
Description:The Sound Wave Amplifier is a porous metal gauntlet that the user wears on either arm. It is used to amplify or absorb sound waves caused by the user's arm's movements as it vibrates at such a range so as to disrupt the inner ear membrane of the target. The sound waves caused by the amplifier can then be manipulated, amplified further, and finally directed with chakra towards their victim, causing more damage. Relatively useless on its own, it requires knowledge Fuuton to properly wield.

Name: Genin Kit
Type: Supplementary
Quantity: 1
Contents:
10 Kunai, 8 Shuriken, 5 Senbon, 2 Exploding Notes, 1 Exploding Pouch,
Five Metres of wire/string, File, 10 Makibishi, 1 Windmill Shuriken, 2
blank small scrolls.

Last edited by Sasori on Tue 19 Apr 2011, 2:39 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:50 pm

Shantakai is closed and full, they're aren't the Akatsuki anyway so there's no point making Gaara in an Akatsuki robe nor do you seem capable of S-rank from the little information I've seen. Sand Jutsu are exclusive to the one tailed Jinchuuriki which is currently unavailable because it is sealed within another user here on Ultimate Shinobi.

Please read all the systems, they're there for a reason. Alter your application to Genin or you will not receive an approval.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:47 pm

It is still a work in progress I got tired last night. I will make the changes through out today and tonight.
Back to top Go down
Pattycakes
Pattycakes

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 1:03 am

You can only have 1 SC to start as a C rank ninja.

Many of your jutsu replicate canons at a different Chakra cost and description. Please read the canon jutsu pages in the encyclopedia forum.

25 kunai is a bit much, and would be awfully heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 2:19 am

All right I will make the changes
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:07 am

OK I fixed it hopefully it is complete now. If not then just let me know what needs fixing and I will fix it.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:37 am

- Regarding sound barrier how would 'sound' develop into a physical barrier? please explain.

- With Sound Explosion change the minutes to posts (regarding length)
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 4:24 am

The sound emits from the Melody arm while the wind chakra forums a type of barrier around Sasori. I think two post will be fair enough for the sound explosion maybe max is three posts. I will add these to the descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 4:42 am

Sound has no physical substance to it. If you were to use wind chakra then it would be a plain wind barrier technique. A physical sound barrier isn't possible. You would be able to propel people with deafening sound at the most.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 5:09 am

OK then I will just make a new justu and replace it instead of having the sound barrier.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

Code:
 Name: Wind style: Wind Bullets
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Short to Mid
Element: Fuuton
Description: Sasori inhales as he gathers wind chakra in his lungs. After he inhales he blows out several wind balls. After performing this Jutsu Sasori can not do it again for five minuets. The speed of the wind bulletes are average so they can be dodged with good timing.
Chakra Cost: 5

This seems a variation of the “Wind Style; Air Bullets” Please explain how the jutsu itself can hurt a target. As well as I ask you to please change this name. Also change the five minute to something of a post count. Say two post.

Code:

Name: Wind Relese: Wind Cutter
Range: Mid
Description: This technique creates a blade of wind which will cut through the enemy with ease. Unlike most other wind techniques it does not seem to require blowing out the wind.
The following is from NarutoPedia or Whatever the site is called
Quote :

This technique creates a blade of wind which will cut through the enemy with ease. Unlike most other wind techniques it does not seem to require blowing out the wind
This is the actual discripton and it was used during the Pain arc. This was used by an anbu and is way too powerful to be a D rank. This jutsu is mostly a Solid B rank jutsu. Please take this off.
Code:

Name: Great Sickle Weasel Technique
Range: All Ranges
Description: This jutsu is a more powerful version of the Sickle Weasel Technique: many air currents collide to create vacuum pockets that slashes the opponents, with enough power to slice down many trees in a forest. This technique can deflect both physical and sound wave attacks and attack at the same time, making it both an offensive and defensive technique.
Chakra Cost: 15
This is B rank, please take this off since you are of Genin Rank
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:01 am

OK I fixed them
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:45 am

Name: Wind style: air Bullets
Range: Short to Mid
Description: Sasori inhales as he gathers wind chakra in his lungs. After he inhales he blows out several wind balls. After performing this Jutsu Sasori can not do it again for five minuets. The speed of the wind bulletes are average so they can be dodged with good timing.

I meant change the name entirely. Wind style air Bullets is a B rank move used by the one tail in the chuunin exam arc
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:27 am

OK I will change it completely
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:40 am

OK I changed it
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011, 7:46 am

1/2
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 12:06 am

2/2
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 11:17 am

Archived due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Kyoukan, Sasori [C-Rank Nukenin] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-