Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fishing Grounds Tainted: The Infestation Removal Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

Fishing Grounds Tainted: The Infestation Removal Mission Vide
PostSubject: Fishing Grounds Tainted: The Infestation Removal Mission Fishing Grounds Tainted: The Infestation Removal Mission EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm

Fishing Grounds Tainted: The Infestation Removal Mission FMA__In_the_Boat_by_Aileine

Code:
[b]Mission Title:[/b] Infestation Removal
[b]Mission Rank:[/b] D
[b]Mission Location:[/b] Kusa
[b]Mission Participants:[/b] Blaize
[b]Primary Objective:[/b] Due to a recent accident on the part of local fishermen, a species of fish that is not native to the area has been released in the village's waterways. This needs to be addressed as the fish is known to devour the native species which are vital to the village as a source of food. A crate of these fish were released, they need to be tracked down and removed, preferably alive.
[b]Secondary Objectives:[/b] The mission includes exotic fishes that the client is worried about but has an interest in these fish. Capture one safely and bring it to the client when the mission is done.

This Mission has been Approved by Pat. Pat has been given the power to accept mission request by Hugh Himself.

“Why do I get stuck with the most random missions ever? I guess I should not complain, a mission is a mission right? Although this is not exactly something of my element, guess it is good training even though. Alright the client should be here somewhere, now where is the, ahh the dock” That is right Blaize was sent on another mission. What did this mission consist of exactly; well it has to deal with capturing something that could be dangerous to the village, exotic fishes!! Alright it was not as fun as it might have sounded but a mission is a mission. Blaize actual mission is to clear up an incident that some of the local fisherman had about two days ago. Blaize did not know much about the story but he knew that a group of exotic fish is now within this body of water and the fisherman have noticed that this was a bad thing. It seems that the exotic fishes has been devouring the local fish and is not only scaring the local fish but making it harder for the fisherman to catch fish and sell them to the local markets. Blaize was reviewing the mission in his head as he found himself in front of the only house on that dock as he knocked on the door.

As he did he could hear voices being heard at least four of them. He knocked harder trying to get their attention as he then started to hear some of the conversation. ”Well This is not helping us at all. You said that we should leave them alone and now they are scaring all the fish away. If we do not find another solution then we will have to resort to force. You understand me?” Another voice was being heard. Listen I know this is causing a lot of trouble but I will get them out safely as possible, I will have it done by the end of today just give me until then I hired a ninja to help us out. As that last word was utter it seemed that the knocking finally pay off because the sound of the men inside now stopped as footsteps could be heard and then the door opened. The man who answered must have been the human one because he started to have a huge smile on his lips. He then started to speak. So it is you, the ninja hired. Good because you do not have time to waist on this. I was told you were briefed on the mission before you came here right? To review, you mission is to capture the bunch of exotic fish that are in this location. There are about five of them in these waters. At the end of the waterways there is a unmanned boat. We have made A net to allow water to flow in an out but not to let any of the fishes out. We have tried to get them out but me and my fellow fisherman have had different ways of getting the fish out and we have all failed one way or another because of the other’s actions. We are hoping an unbiased shinobi can get the job done. Today is the last day to take them out alive or else we may have to resort to killing these fishes. The net will only last about an hour so we can let fishing. You have until then to get this done. Understand? Ohh and if you could please get me one of them I will be entirely in your debt.

Blaize thought of the plans that he could do. He started to request some items that the man had that would help him out here in this mission. He then also started to request the other men to ready their boats and to get any poles with them with bait and set them up as fast as they could. The men started to be hesitant at first but because they were all going to reach a common goal they had no choice but to listen and follow through. Blaize was supposed to carry these fishes alive but right now he could only do so much. He did get the information from the peaceful man that these fishes had red bodies and golden tails that glisten once in a while. Blaize knew this is how he was going to catch the fishes as everyone was done Blaize started to speak to them.

“All right, excluding the unmanned boat that is already in the water we have three other boats, as well as fishing poles and bait. Not to mention three other nets and rope. So here is what we are going to do there are five of you here that wants to have this situation dealt with, some want peace, some want this to just go away. I will help much as I can. We are going to separate into two, everyone is in a two man cell. The client will be with me on a boat. The others will pair up with themselves. Next we have the nets and the rope. We will try to set up a perimeter to catch these fish. The boats and the rope will not be able to cover this whole area but if we can secure them to one spot then we can catch them off guard. Everyone is to have their boats posted, one on the north one on the south, one on the east, and one on the west. Then we will tie ropes together so everyone will be able to hook up the nets so the fishes will not be able to get out. Once we are done will we use a different net to catch each one and get them to our containers. After that we cut our rope, bring up our nets and call it a day, any questions?”

One of the men started to raise their hands; it was the second man that was arguing with the client when he arrived not to long ago. He started to speak. Exactly how are we getting the ropes across to one boat to another, and already connecting to the other unmanned boat? Blaize started to smile as he bit his thumb and then started to wipe it on his other hand’s palm and then started to do some hand signs and then the started to bend his knees and then placed his hand on the ground. As that happened a puff of smoke started to appear and a shadow them started to rise within the smoke and started to rise higher. As the smoke cleared the figure now landed on Blaize’s shoulder. It was a lizard, a gliding lizard really. “This is Kaz everyone. He will be handling the rope exchange to each boat. He will be able to carry the pieces of trope to the other boat so you guys can tie each net together. Now if anyone does not have any more questions we will get this going. Everyone move out!”

Everyone went on their assigned boats as they started to travel down to the pinpointed destinations to their spots. As everyone got there they started to ready their poles and then send out their hooks with bait. As the game of time started Blaize ran down the plan with Kaz, Kaz agreed to help as Blaize started to get up and view the water. He explains to Kaz he would also need him for aerial support with the rope transfer as well. Kaz Nodded as Blaize started to focus his chakra on his feet then started to stand on the water. He then waited and saw one of the first poles got tugged, as that happened Kaz started to rise up from Blaize’s shoulder and started to grab the boats rope and headed towards the pole tugging boat, this one was the east Boat. Then another one got tugged this time from the boat he was on. He started to look down as the man started to real in the fish, as this happened he focused straight down into the waters, as the fished was pulled it was a local fish, he focused his attention to the water and saw a shimmer of gold in that same area, was it the fish, only one way to find out. Blaize started to do a string of hand signs and then he started to extend his hands as wind started to focus in the area and send a blast right at the point of detection. As that happened, a large amount of water started to rise up in the air. Like slow motion Blaize was able to pinpoint out two of the red and gold tail fish. Just his luck he got two on the first try. Now to bag them. Two poped out get ready for them. The client nodded as the water then started to fall on the boat letting some of the fish on board, including the two there was one local fish. He started to grab the two exotic fish and then send the local one back down, as well as the one that was captured earlier. He looked at Blaize in re-leafed and sighed. Two down three to go right?

Blaize nodded as Blaize saw another batch of water lifting to the air. The water landed on the east boat where Kaz was now located. He had given them the rope as well as detected another fish. This time it was one fish but he was able to make the fish get into the boat. The guys captured the fish and sent the local one back in the water. Kaz started to yell. “One here, Now we need to connect to the other ones to get the last two!” Blaize nodded as they both got their ropes from the representing boats and then went out to the other two boats. It did not take long for them to tie all the ropes together and the fishermen keeping the other two fishes at the perimeter. The other two fishes took the bait but escape before getting captured. Even though they did not get caught, the loved the food enough to stay within the perimeter, and with the last of the boats connected on all sides, they were trapped.
“Damn it just two more and we are done, we are so close to doing so, hua what is that?” He started to see another shimmer in the water, Blaize started to waste no time and then do the hand signs as he sent a gust of wind into the water as the water rose, he started to look for the fish as he spotted it, but before he got a chance to do anything the fish went back into the water, now swimming in the middle. It seems that the last two are in the best area they could be, the middle. Blaize started to grit his teeth as he then started to call Kaz over to him. As Kaz glided from one boat to the other he started to hear Blaize’s orders. The order was to get them to appear in the air again and for Kaz to try to catch them with a net. Kaz went back to the boat to get a boat and glide back as he then saw another shimmer, he knew he had the chance now. Kaz was coming back as he repeated his jutsu as that happened the fish started to rise up in the air as Kaz started to get into the fishes direction. He managed to get the fish in the net but it was so heavy that Kaz had to let the net fall. Blaize desperately reach out as the net fell and just barely caught it. He started to place his hand over the net and walked over to the client boat and then started to pant. "Alright four down, one sly one to go." This was too much work for so much fish. Then again it was the human thing to do; it did not say it was going to be easy.

Kaz was now in the skys circling the area to see if he could find the shimmer. Blaize waited patiently thinking of how to get the other one. The net won’t be able to work. So it should be Kaz sending the one flying and him getting the fish to the boat. He waited as he was running out of chakra standing in the water. The time spent here was getting to him as well as the multiple jutsu he was putting on. It was going to end soon so he could rest. He started to see Kaz landing on his shoulders as he spoken. “This one is quicker than the others, before I get a glimpse he is starts to leave. This is going to be hard to catch, it’s like I have to do it twice in order to capture him.” Blaize started to think and then got an idea. “That’s it, Kaz look in the skies one more time to see a pattern in the swimming. Once you find a patter direct me to the nearest location. Then once you see him on my side let me know, I will send wind down and you will send wind down the next space you think he will swim to. With enough power it should send him up for a chance for us to catch him. Think you can do it? “

The fishermen were waiting as well as Kaz and Blaize. Kaz started to get to the skies and observed the patters the fish was swimming. Now he directed Blaize to move five feet from his position to where Kaz Believed this is where he was going to show. Within a few second Kaz started to scream “Now” as that happened the two of them started to send wind down to the waters and sent up a huge wave as dozen of fishes were now in the air with the water. Blaize tried to look at them to see where the fishes where. No luck and the water was coming down, he started to see a shimmer and there it was the fish coming down back into the water. Blaize started to dash and then started to jump in the air and then did a somersault kick and hit the fish to send it to the boat where the client was now on. The client’s eyes widen on how powerful the kick was and got a bucket and caught the fish inside of it. With the bucket filled with water it was able to cushion the landing. As the water went down, Blaize started to fall to the water a bit weak to stick the landing. He started to get up from the water slowly and then started to pant and spoken. “That’s all five.”

Everyone started to cheer as they started to pack everything up. Blaize went back to the boat to discover that the fish was alright. It seemed to be the toughest and faster out of the five to take that hit. Although with Blaize’s belly flop I think he will remember the mission for some time. The client started to thank him and when he got to the docks he went back home to sign and pay for the mission. He then started to thank him again along with the rest of the fisherman and spoken. “Alright, we can get them to a safe home now, thank you for everything. We can now fish in peace and I am able to keep my very own exotic fish. Yea that’s right I am going to keep the sliest one of the group. Take that back to the administration to make sure you get credit for your duties. Thank you once again.” As everyone said their goodbyes Kaz started to poof back into his own world and Blaize was now heading home to take a nice hot shower, then report his completion for the mission.

Word Count: 2,699

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-