Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
leon77
leon77

One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) Vide
PostSubject: One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 4:54 am

The ripples in the water, caused by paddles plunging into it repeatedly, would make the fish below look as if they were snakes swimming in schools as their body intertwined below the small wooden boat that skimmed across the water so smoothly. The lake truly was a beautiful sight as the sun starting to drop down below the horizon formed a dark green gleam casted over the top of the lake in a way it almost seemed magical. The depths of the lake seemed to be alive and full of fish and God knows what else, although the top was dead except for one genin ranked ninja of the land who seemed to be rowing towards the middle of the lake.

Takashi had come to the lake on his mothers request to try his hand at catching a few fish for a meal she was going to make for a get-together of the Nara Clan. He had been rowing for several minutes now, but yet still had not reached his location. The stout teenager sit on the only seat in the small boat as a wire cage laid between his feet filled with grasshoppers and crickets, which had been captured in the grass near the banks of the lake. A simple three piece fishing pole would rest behind the boy that held a long piece of string tied to the tip with a weighted hook on the end.

The fish needed for the dish were two that could only be caught in one location of the lake that Takashi knew of, thus he rowed on towards the middle of the lake. As he continued his small watery journey a small school of fish that seemed to jump out the water from time to time would follow beside him leaping over the boys head every now and then. As the small jumping fish sword through the air over the dark hair of the Nara clansman small trickles of water would fall wetting the top of his head. The water causing the boy to shake his head and giggle at the fish would make him go off course just a tad before he splashed the water hard with the paddles forcing the fish to leave him be.

Stopping to rest for a minute Takashi would look over the boat towards the inky bottom of the lake before noticing the reflection of the rising moon behind him. Turning his head he took note of a huge bright orange full moon that lit the night like the sun itself. The green tent of the reflection on the water had turned to a light yellow upon the sun’s departure over the trees in the horizon headed to unknown territory. As he went back to viewing the water below he saw two fish cross each other’s paths that made him quickly grab his fishing cane and start to assemble the three joints together, that would reach ten feet in total length once assembled. The fish had been the two Takashi was on the hunt for, symbolized by their red and blue glimmer caused by the bright colored scales the fish bore, causing him to quickly take a grasshopper out the small wire cage and shove the hook through the insect’s head and out his tail end.

A simple flick of the wrist would be all it would take to send the grasshopper hurtling into the air where it would meet the water before sinking several feet below. Takashi would position the rod on his lap making it easy to jerk and snag a fish if tugging was felt caused by a fish. The genin then laid back in the boat to relax during his wait and glare up at the massive moon gradually making its way through the star filled sky.

Word Count: around 630

Last edited by leon77 on Tue 10 May 2011, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 5:23 pm

[image]
Art iS a bAnG!

It was most impressive how the moon light shined the vast lake below him as the young Haretsu clansmen sore through the now dark skies above. As usual, the young genin would be traveling atop his clay bird, a quick and easy way to get around. The young boy was certainly tired, and a good rest could be just the thing that he needed after a long search.

The young blonde hair boy laid his back agains this bird, looking at the massive ocean of stars that filled the night sky. He couldn't really believe the amount of peace he has found in this village compared to Iwagakure. The young boy then flashback his hours of work in the rock village, before actually nodding the thoughts off his heads. The young boy loved the village as it was his birthplace and were he had all his memories at, but the young boy just didn't quite remember a day where he took a day off ever since he became a genin.

Keikoma sighed as he turned his whole body, laying on his right side of the body looking at the river below. Slowly trying to absorb the peaceful sound of the fish in the water hoping from place to place. "Hhmm" The boy put out a small grin across his face as he looked by the middle of the lake, noticing a small boat. In which from his angle seemed to be empty. Though a small rod would bridge from the boat into the water.

"Huh?" He questioned to himself as he slowly approached the boat. Looking at the long string on the rod as it was being slightly tugged down. At this point the young Haretsu clansmen was right above the boat, looking down in the inside of it in search for any person inside the boat. He saw a young man inside the boat but with the moon being right above him, his own shadow would cover the whole boat, making it hard for the young boy to be able to see just who it might be. "He probably felt asleep waiting for a fish catch on. Hahaha" Keikoma said as he hovered down to the side of the boat to take a better look at the person. "Hey you....I think you got one pulling." Keikoma said to the boy, not really knowing whether he was awake or asleep.

Template © Lauren (Cyanide Candy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 6:20 pm

Laying in the bottom of the boat Takashi would still be watching the stars above as his eyes where barely open. The strange bird like creature moving through the sky had startled him a bit, so he laid low hiding in his small boat not sure what to make of it. Of course he had felt the tug on his fishing rod, but like hell he was going to make a big seen with a creature like that flying around. Takashi would take a big gulp as the creature came closer and closer speaking to himself in his head, ‘Go away...go away.’ It seemed his chanting in his head had no effect on the beast that now blocked the moon light out above him.

Takashi’s heart would be racing as he thought about what to do. Perhaps, he could feed the monster the fish and he would leave, sense the fish on the line was pulling now like it had hung itself. Takashi’s fighting abilities were meant for being used on land not out in the middle of a giant lake, so it troubled him greatly that the creature may attack taking him for food. Then a though passed through Takashi’s head ‘Shouldn’t all the bird be on their roost? Birds aren’t nocturnal…unless it is an owl, but the features don’t betray an owl… doesn’t look like a bat either’ Truly Takashi was clueless to what this monster could be as he laid motionless in his small boat trying to evaluate the situation.

Then upon hearing a voice speak Takashi’s heart would skip a beat, whether this was due to relief or even more fear was unknown to Takashi himself, as he thought ‘I am too young to die of a heart attack, damn this.’ Sense the person seemed to know he was in the boat Takashi saw no reason to keep laying low. So he quickly though of what to do, perhaps just play it cool and land the fish he had on his line. If the man, no boy from his voice, had wanted to attack he would have already made a move right? But who the hell rides around on a big bird? Takashi was only a genin and didn’t have much experience in the ninja world yet, so sights like this came as a shock to him.

‘Just play it cool..’ he thought as he sit up jerking on the pool as he shouted as if he wasn’t a bit shocked or uneasy about the monster above him, “Damn I dosed off!” Pulling the fish in Takashi would start to dig the hook out of the fishes mouth, the hook have been swallowed hole. “Thanks, if you wouldn’t have showed up this guy would have gotten away...” a lie of course, “… Mind to maneuver that thing you’re on out of the light so I can see to unhook this little fellow?” Takashi figured he would take as if he had no fear and as if he had knew this guy his whole life, until he could figure just who he was that is. However, as Takashi’s fingers would be digging at the hook in the fishes mouth his eyes would be slowly shifting about to look for an exit if needed as he thought ‘Okay, probably can’t out swim him so that is out. Guess if worse comes to worse I will just have to fight from this boat…’ Takshi had already made his first move though by asking the man or boy to move out the light, this would of course most likely allow Takashi to see the person and gather more info on the situation. As for as he knew there could be several people above him on this creature, but Takashi was really hoping this wouldn’t turn into anything bad for his own sake mostly.

Word Count: around 640

(ooc: cool box thing or whatever it is around you post)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 5:04 pm

[image]
Art iS a bAnG!

Keikoma slightly jumped when he saw the boy get up in a hurry to catch the fish that got caught in the line. The young boy smiled as he tied his blonde hair into a single pony tail and a long bang that covered his left eye. A slight grin came across his face as he stood atop of his clay bird and hovered out of the moon light to allow the kid some light. "Hmm. No problem. Just wanted to give you a heads up before the fish leaves. Haha." Keiko said a she scratched his head and kept on watching the kid on the boat.

The young boy thought of many things this young boy might be thinking. An Iwa shinobi appearing all of a sudden in the night wouldn't be something that happens commonly in Kusagakure. The village actually being neutral towards each other, an attack or doing something out of line against the grass village will cause an immediate war or immediate death to the person who caused the problem. To evade any problems against this young shinobi. Before doing so the young boy noticed a small circle in the young boy's shirt chest area with a line through it. The young boy simply wondered to himself how much clans that originated form Konoha are present on this village.

'Umm, what was the name of that clan.......' the young Haretsu clansmen thought to himself, thinking back to what he has known over the years. Not really minding the name of the clan, instead focusing on the boy itself the young boy began to introduced himself. "My name is Keikoma Haretsu, Iwagakure shinobi.....please call me Keiko is you desire." The young boy smiled as he performed a single handsign causing his bird to disperse in a cloud of smoke. As the boy slowly decended next to the other boy inside the boat. "I hope this can carry the both of us eh? Hhmm!" The young blonde hair guy said as he sat at the opposite end of the boat from the boy.

Template ©️ Lauren (Cyanide Candy)

(Thank you. Lauren is the original creator of it. I just asked permission to use and changed the colors and stuff. Razz

And sorry been feeling a little lazy when it comes to details in my posts. Hope they re good enough.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) EmptyTue 10 May 2011, 7:08 pm

As the bird like creature moved out the light Takashi eyed the boy on top noticing it was just him by himself. With the odds being one on one Takashi felt a sudden boost of courage although he would still remain calm. Truly he could unhook a fish without having to look at its mouth to do so, therefore his eyes rested up on the boy atop the strange creature. The human atop the odd creature didn’t betray any actions of threat or wrong doing. It seemed to Takashi this boy was just out taking in the night air for perhaps some relaxation.

While the boy in the air started to speak Takashi listened to every word closely to try and read what the boy attentions were. “Yeah, thanks I am trying to gather some fish for my mother.” Takashi responded sensing no treats of harm in the boy’s voice. Finally taking the hook from the fish’s mouth Takashi would toss it into a small bucket that sat behind him as he started to dig in the wire cage for another grasshopper.

As he started to place a grasshopper he had taken from the cage on his hook he would listen once more to the boy speak. Taking in the information the boy had given Takashi would mentally give a sigh of relief in his head. There was nothing to worry about this young man was from a friendly village, that is if he was speaking the truth. Although, Takashi had never encountered a rogue before he had heard the rumors of how they can prey on people that were alone. However for some strange reason Takashi trusted this boy and didn’t even get upset when the one named Keikoma Haretsu landed in his boat that rocked back and forth as a result.

Normally somebody would be shocked and alarmed by another landing on their small boat in the middle of a lake, wouldn’t they? But Takashi was neither shocked nor alarmed; the whole seen had already shocked him enough. He was more alarmed by a giant bird in the air then a, what seemed to be, friendly Iwagakure ninja, plus Takashi was happy to see that creature in the sky go away. As he finished placing the insect on the weighted hook he started to brush his hand on his pants to whip is of, while at the same time speaking in a soft friendly voice, “Pleasure to meet you. To be honest you are the first ninja I have ever meet form another village, so consider yourself honored…” Takashi would give a playful smile as he said honored, “… My name is Takashi Nara, genin ranked shinobi from as you can tell by the forehead protector I am sporting Kusagakure." Takashi would give a small point towards his forehead protector that he happened to be wearing on the upper part of his left arm today. The signifier of a Kusa Shinobi would glimmer brightly due to the big moon above.

Takashi would then add, “And cool hair by the way, yellow is awesome. I got stuck with this jet black fur atop my head, but I think it goes good with my ear rings. Wouldn’t you say so?” The ear rings Takashi spoke of would be small silver loops, one in each ear lobe. Of course they would be visible due to his massive ears that poked out from under his hair.

Word Count: around 570

(OOC: no problem man, I'm just happy to get some rp in; so thanks for joining in)

[i just reread over some of the site rules and is seems you can not have a rp list with (no fighting) in the title; therefor I edited the title of this rp. I still ask no one join in and start a fight though, but it is what it is I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 10:18 am

Closed due to user request.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) One Fish Two Fish; Red Fish Blue Fish (open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-