Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just want to check in on something

View previous topic View next topic Go down
leon77
leon77

just want to check in on something Vide
PostSubject: just want to check in on something just want to check in on something EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 5:14 am

let me say first sorry if this is in the wrong place or if it is unnecessary, but I am a person who likes to be clear on all things

I posted a rp topic earlier and wanted to make sure ti was okay of me doing so; I have not yet been placed in the Kusa group and given the title of Kusa genin by my name, but my character has been approved (the link is in my sig)

I figured it wouldn't hurt to go ahead and start rping, sense the site could probably use it anyways and I am just jumpy to get back into the game

if there is a problem with me rping and not yet haven been placed int he group then I will delete me post (one fish two fish; red fish blue fish )
Back to top Go down
Pattycakes
Pattycakes

PostSubject: Re: just want to check in on something just want to check in on something EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 5:50 am

It is perfectly okay my friend =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: just want to check in on something just want to check in on something EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 5:58 am

you a life savor, kid just want to check in on something 815275

okay another question here

my character is of the Nara Clan so naturally he will be using the Shadow Imitation Technique (Kagemane no Jutsu) which makes the trapped opponent mimic the user; however, in the series Shikaku Nara used a version of the jutsu that jsut paralyzed the opponent instead of making them copy his movements (Shadow Bind Technique [Kage Shibari no Jutsu]), which was stated to just be an older version of the Shadow Imitation Technique

so the question is can this version of the jutsu be used in game or does it need to be learned as a separate jutsu?
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: just want to check in on something just want to check in on something EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:11 am

posting to try to get questing answered
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: just want to check in on something just want to check in on something EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:19 am

It would be a separate technique for which your character would need to learn. I would assume, the initial shadow imitation technique would be used to capture your target and then this technique used once they are captured. Hope that helps and sorry for the delay.

(If this technique is not already added into the Encyclopedia it will be)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: just want to check in on something just want to check in on something EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:34 pm

np, and thanks
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: just want to check in on something just want to check in on something EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 3:55 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just want to check in on something just want to check in on something Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-