Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

theories of jutsu

View previous topic View next topic Go down
leon77
leon77

theories of jutsu Vide
PostSubject: theories of jutsu theories of jutsu EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 8:56 am

okay so I was just wondering if any of you out there had any theories on any jutsu that you would like to share and discuss your ideas on

note below is a pm i sent someone (on another site) about the Flying Thunder God Tech.

I use to study time travel hard a few years back, and the basic laws of nature are that mass is never created nor destroyed; therefore one cannot truly travel through time because this would cause to much mass in one time frame 'overloading' the universe causing only god knows what to happen and in the other location in time there would be a void in mass

now mass cannot be relocated in time because of the effect it would have on the universe but if it was destroyed and created simultaneously then it would work in the same time frame; meaning mass in point A could be destroyed and located into point B, while mass in point B was being destroyed and relocated into point A; however this would still have to happen in the same time frame

Meaning the quickness of the jutsu is caused by the fact that both masses are replaced at the same time

And the explanation to how the jutsu can work over such a large distance is the fact that mass effect every single point in the universe

And the explanation that supports how it can 'transport' even something of massive size, if the simple fact that a massive amount of mass can be taken from anywhere; so long as the amount of mass moved to one location corresponds with the mass of the previous location it works

Minto was simple the Einstein of Naruto for finding a formula that could do this very thing; which of course the process is done by using chakra in some way (which is physical and spiritual energy not mass)

now with chakra in mind; it seems to me that chakra can alternate the mass it is used upon, for example: Mokuton is the creation of wood, and sense mass cannot be created or destroyed the mass the chakra is exerted on simply turns into a state of wood equal to the same value of mass that was used to be turned into wood

simple put the formula of the Flying Thunder God Tech. allows the user to cast a jutsu on their own mass with a perfectly equal amount of mass in another location (where the seal is placed), and trade places so to say

(this all may be sketchy and all, but it is late and I have finals this weak; this was something i simple thought of during my spar time)
Back to top Go down

theories of jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: theories of jutsu theories of jutsu EmptySun 15 May 2011, 12:06 pm

theories of jutsu 1300477333541
Back to top Go down
squirrel101
squirrel101

theories of jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: theories of jutsu theories of jutsu EmptySun 15 May 2011, 12:07 pm

theories of jutsu 1295900345868
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
leon77
leon77

theories of jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: theories of jutsu theories of jutsu EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 4:21 am

to be quite honest I don't even remeber posting this... :azn:

this was at like 2 something in the morning between spanish, math, and biology studying, plus I had a few beers and all lol
Back to top Go down
Pattycakes
Pattycakes

theories of jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: theories of jutsu theories of jutsu EmptyMon 16 May 2011, 5:48 am

Yeah, and don't forget that mass can be converted. So upon travelling in time, you'd have to expel a large amount of energy, which is what could act as the balancing factor. My explanation for nearly any naruto technique is that it's the conversion of energy into matter. So water and earth chakra is converted into physical wood, in the case of mokuton.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

theories of jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: theories of jutsu theories of jutsu EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 1:12 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

theories of jutsu Vide
PostSubject: Re: theories of jutsu theories of jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-