Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
James
James

The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] Vide
PostSubject: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptySun 29 May 2011, 9:02 pm

Zilva had been less active than she would have usually been. In fact, she hadn't done anything productive for nearly a week. Her latest job had been a simple kidnapping for two feuding families and ever since completing it she hadn't felt like doing much else. However, this time of laziness gave her plenty of time for traveling, which was something she had always wanted to do ever since she was young. Her time in Fire Country had just ended and now she was on her way to Grass Country for a pit stop before heading for Wind Country. The desert was always something she had wondered about but she had never seen it with her own two eyes. Recently she had been reading a lot as well. Her expansive library of books seemed smaller and smaller each day as her reading skills increased. She even read while traveling, using one hand to hold the book and the other one to climb or swing from trees. As Zilva was nearing the border between Grass and Rain country as spotted a inn and decided that it would be a good place to stay the night. It was far enough away from any town that as long as she stayed incognito. Before heading any further towards the establishment Zilva stopped and placed her bag on the ground in front of her. If she was going to go in there she was going to need a disguise, so she pulled out a black fedora and a matching black coat. She tucked all her hair into the fedora and put it onto her head and put on the coat in order to cover up anything she was wearing. With the disguise put on she continued into the building.

The place wasn't the worst inn Zilva had ever seen but it wasn't the best either. The building itself was nothing to gawk at. It was a very plain wooden building with just enough light to illuminate it. The people inside looked surprisingly well off, which made Zilva wonder if the building was actually some sort of country club. After throughly searching the room and making sure that there were no ninja that may be able to identify her, Zilva walked to the front counter and asked for a room. The inn keeper said they had plenty of room left and after Zilva handed over the money she gave her a key to one. " I'd also like a lemonade please, extra sour." Zilva said to the clerk. " Coming right up!" the clerk said. As her lemonade was being made Zilva watched the door, making sure no one suspicious came in without her noticing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 10:58 am

Sasori was sitting in a tree. Thinking of ways to become stronger. Yes it was true he had recently been doing side jobs but he was thinking more of strength as a shinobi. He pulled out a kunai and began to spin it around with his index finger. "One day I will strike true terror into people and they will know why I am the shadow demon." he thought. Now getting bored with sitting in the tree he jumped down and put the kunai away.

Sasori began to walk he was not even paying much attention to were he was going. Several minuets later he found him self in front of an inn. Sasori walked in and was greeted by a women. "Can I help you sir?" she asked. Sasori tilted his head and said "Yes, for now I just want a table perfectibility in the back in a corner and a bowl of Ramen." The women took him to a table in the back right hand side of the room. She told him she would be back in a few with his Ramen.

Just then Sasori noticed that another person entered the place. The person, he noticed kept looking around then looked at the door. "He or she probably did not even notice me since it is kinda dark in my little corner." he thought as the women came back with his Ramen. Sasori waved the women away and stared at the new comer. He had a fishy feeling about this person. Ignoring his Ramen Sasori walked over to this new comer and spoke. "So why are you acting suspicious got some thing to hide?"
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyTue 31 May 2011, 1:39 pm

Zilva hadn't been sitting in the establishment for long when she noticed someone walking towards her from the corner. She had been so buy looking at the door that the thought that a Kusa ninja may already be in the building hiding never really crossed her mind. She let her view casually shirt over to the person in question in oder to get at least a glance at him before he got too close. The boy looked suspiciously like a ninja. However, suspiciously was actually an understatement Zilva used in order to fulfill any nagging doubts there may be against him being one. The fact of the matter was that he looked like one. The question now was if he was friend or foe. Before making an rash decisions, Zilva let him get closer to see what he would do.

The man walked over to her in a slouched position like some sort of intoxicated bear. ' This guy must have no class.' Zilva thought as she continued to look at the door as he approached. When the man got next to Zilva he asked her a peculiarly obvious question; if she had anything to hide. Zilva let silence loom over the man's words before turning towards him saying, " Noooo, I just dressed up like this because I have a costume fetish. You know, other peoples problems are none of your business. Especially when you present yourself so rudely. What if I do have something to hide? What's it to you buddy?". Taking a break from talking, Zilva took a sip of the lemonade that the waitress had just finished making for her and sighed. " Look buddy, don't be starting shit with me. I'll let you off the hook this time though, don't do it again." Zilva giggled as she lightly slapped the man's face and walked to the other side of the counter to finish her drink.

' Who was that guy? He didn't have a Grass headband so I think I'm good as far as getting caught. But still, I hate people who are so ignorant. I'd knock them out no matter who they think they are.' Zilva thought to herself while focusing on her drink. The lemonade was good and sour like she had requested and after drinking it Zilva felt that it would be a good time to read. Moving over to a well lit table that no one else was sitting at she sat down and pulled out her book. The book cover said 'The Guide to Everything Sharp' but the actual book was one of her romance novels. She had actually read this specific one at least three times so it was predictable enough that she didn't get red faced whenever anything erotic happened. She hadn't really been worrying about if people found out what she read or not recently. She used to be so concerned about it since she was part of the village but ever since she left it it was like it didn't matter anymore. That added with her naturally bold nature helped her read in public and soon she found herself lost in the texts.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 3:52 am

By the tone of voice and the slap Sasori knew it was a women. "Either I am starting to like this woman or I am starting to hate her. Either way I gotta find out more about her." he thought as he walked over to were she walked to to. "If I seemed rude before I am sorry. I was just trying to figure out if you are friend or foe. So let me re start my name is Sasori and I am a Nuke Nin from Suna." The last part he said in a whisper for only he and the woman could hear.

He gave her a couple of minuets to speak then he said. "So what brings you here? As for me I am headed for the Land of Rice Fields. Don't ask way it is kinda a long story." Once more he waited for her to speak. He sat there and took a look at the witress who had come over. She asked Sasori if he wanted any thing and he shook his head no. He watched as the waitress walked away then turned his attention back to the mystery women.

"Any ways what say we team up for a while become some what of a two part squad. You know so that we at least have some company while we are on the road for a few days or what ever. I mean two people are better off then being alone could cause some one to go insane." As he waited he finally made up his mind on wanting some thing to drink. He waved the waitress over. "Get me a glass of water make it quick." Again he watched her go and get his water. he then looked at the women and said "So how about my idea. It don't matter to me if you accept or decline it the choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 5:31 am

' Why is it that I'm always stuck with the persistent ones?' Zilva thought as she saw the man move from the front counter over to the table she was sitting at. 'I swear... if he doesn't have something interesting to say I'm going to show him just how humiliating being beat up by a girl can be...' Zilva said to herself as he approached and sat down. The man started out with an apology and an introduction, a good start for making amends for his earlier rudeness. There was also another bit of information that was particularly interesting; the fact that this newcomer, Sasori, was a missing ninja like herself. Sasori then took a pause as if he was expecting Zilva to respond to the information. Instead, she stared him right in the eyes until he continued to talk. Zilva wanted all of the information she could get before she would even consider revealing anything about herself.

Like she thought, Sasori continued to talk. He went on to tell Zilva where he was heading towards. Not why but still where. ' Not really interesting or relevant, but information is information.' Zilva thought as she continued to stare at him. Zilva was about to start talking when Sasori continued to spill his guts. This time he was asking if Zilva would accompany him to his destination fore the sole reason that two is better than one. Zilva's inner voice wanted to instantly respond with a loud 'No!'. Ever since she had left the village she had been fine on her own. She never needed friends before and she wasn't going to need them in the future. However, Zilva decided to have a little bit of fun with the boy.

After Sasori was done talking, Zilva casually slipped a bingo book out of her bag and onto the table. Calmly, she flipped through the pages until she found Sasori in it. "Hmmmm, Kyoukan, Sasori. C-Rank Missing Ninja. That's fascinating. I've been looking for one of you guys for a while now. And now that I've finally found one I think it's time to collect the bounty. I'm going to slice you into little pieces, put you into a bag and bring your remains back to the village. You see, I'm a Kusa ninja and you've fallen for my trap." Zilva whispered to Sasori as she leaned closer to him and spun a senbon around her fingers. After a few seconds of awkward silence filled with a death stared aimed at Sasori, Zilva pulled back and began giggling. " Hahahahaha, you really are fucking retarded! I'm surprised you're still alive! I figured that even a village ninja could find you out. Hell, you'd probably walk straight up to them and introduce yourself! Hahahaha!" Zilva laughed hysterically. After a few minutes of laughing, Zilva pushed the bingo book over to Sasori. " Look up Tarok, Zilva in there. That would be me. Shouldn't be too hard to find me, I'm probably the only pretty person in that entire book of ugly shits. You're not really too much of a looker yourself ya' know. Do you even try to disguise yourself or do you always casually stroll into buildings wearing a ninja outfit? You have a lot to learn boy." Zilva said to Sasori, giving him time to look her up in the bingo book.

While Sasori was looking, Zilva decided to answer Sasori's companionship question. "About that trip your going on. I'm gonna' have to decline. You see, I don't play well with others. I don't believe in loyalties and I certainly don't believe in teamwork... anymore. I hunt down anyone and everyone, even other missing ninja. But don't worry, you're so pathetic I'm not even going to bother. You should try to keep your identity a secret. Just because some you're infatuated by some gorgeous woman doesn't mean you should go head over heels and introduce yourself. You'tr going yo get yourself killed." Zilva lectured nonchalantly as she continued to read her book.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 6:55 am

Sasori figured she would decline his offer. "Does she even realize that all this time I am putting on an act. ah well might as well play along with her games." he thought as she handed him the bingo book. He took a look at her page in it. Then decided to keep looking for others "Well I gotta say even if you do hunt other Nuke Nin or regular ninja some thing you need to learn is don't act to suspicious. I put on no disguise because I want people to see me and tell stories of my crimes it builds up fear. I enjoy putting fear in people I even have my own mark I leave on the neck's of my victims."

He paused on his own page of the bingo book. He shook his head as he saw that it needed updated. "Your bingo book is a little out of date it does not have my recent activity's in it." He tossed the bingo book back to the women. Under the wraps around his mouth a evil smile appeared on his face. "To easy" he thought. Sasori had not even noticed that the waitress brought him his glass of water. "So my understanding is that you think I am soft and need to learn a few things. Well if you believe that then why don't you show me the ropes?"

Sasori figured she most likely would turn him down but he wanted to see what he could get out of her. At the same time he was being a little flirtatious with her and he knew she could see right through him. Regardless Sasori was not yet willing to give up he had a plan and it was already set in motion. "Just a few more pieces need to be set up and then it is on for the attack" he thought to him self. Sasori began to spin the water in his glass with his index finger. He was using his left hand keeping his right arm hidden in its long sleeve. "Do you always cut people down before you get to know their ability's?" He tossed the water to the floor. He did not care he was not going to pay for it or the Ramen, which was now cold and still sitting on his table in the back corner.
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 1:56 pm

" Suspicion is such a silly word. Everyone is suspicious. That's why suspicion is also the best way to avoid itself. You see, suspicion casts doubt on whoever is curious as to the identity of the person. That doubt can be used to fabricate a story or play the innocent party. So by making myself suspicious I'm actually making myself the least suspicious person in the room. I don't expect you to get it but whatever. Infamy is a good thing, I'm all for it. I love it to be precise. However, if you don't practice restraint you're going to get yourself killed. Plain and simple. You're still just a weak ninja, you have so much to live for. Unless you're like all of those emotional retards running around this world who cry a river because their parents died or something like that. If that's the case then no one is stopping you from strangling yourself, you've got two perfectly good hands." Zilva said as she continued to read her book and sip lemonade.

The next bit of time was filled with Sasori talking above Zilva cutting people down before she knows their abilities. The question made her laugh a little on the inside because it sounded as if she wanted him to apologize for her rash behavior. Slowly, Zilva put her book down and then crossed her arms on the table. " It is to my understanding that you are very soft indeed. You have a lot to learn. However, I'm no teacher. I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't work in teams. Geez, can you just say you want to be around me more so I can shoot you down and get it over with? Also, seeing as there's no threats here I guess I can take this coat and hat off." Zilva said to Sasori. Before continuing to talk, Zilva quickly pulled her coat off and put it onto the back of her chair. Then she took the fedora off her head and put it underneath her chair as she shook her head around to loosen her hair up. With a relieved sigh Zilva put her attention back on Sasori. " I hate hats... To answer your other question let me just say one word, never. I never underestimate people anymore... Trust me, the back of your head looks lovely. You know, there is one thing I applaud you for. You haven't lost your temper yet, that's always a plus. Usually by now people are calling me some sort of psychotic whore or senile bitch or something like that." She said to Sasori as he played with his cup of water.

Zilva was really wondering where the conversation was going. So far he had made two attempts to join up with Zilva and had been denied two times. Most people gave up after the first time or at least the second time. However, Zilva wasn't beyond the concept of third times the charm and didn't find a third attempt particularly out of the question. The real question now was what did he want from him. It could just be companionship as he said or it could be something else. Zilva didn't rule out anything as she waiting for Sasori to speak again.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:46 am

Sasori was silent for a few moments. He was observing Zilva as he took in her words. "Not sure if she even knows it but she has taught me some thing even if she did not know it." he thought to himself. Out load he said "Have it your way I could be useful but hay its your lose not mine." He let his words sink in a bit. Sasori looked at Zilva directly in her eyes. "So any way you like to read mind if I ask what book that is?"Sasori was trying to do two things one see if she would be a little friendly, and two get to know her some more.

Sasori kept his focus on Zilva he was trying to read her. As he watched her he payed close attention to her book. He figured there was some thing fishy about it, it almost seemed as if it had a wrong cover "If you don't mind me asking where you headed for?" He was trying to buy time and he figured soon she would get pissed with all his questions now that they were getting a little personal. Sasori took his glance of Zilva for a few moments and took a quick glance around the room. Every thing seemed to be normal. He place his view back to Zilva. "Any second now and I will be in position." He thought to himself.

"Well I can see a lost cause when I see it. Well if you want to talk more I will go back to my corner table but if not that's OK. Nice talking with you." Sasori kept the friendly game going. He was hoping it would work if not then he would have to go to plan B. He slowly walked back over to his table in the corner. He sat down and looked directly at Zilva, but not making it obvious that he was doing so. "Man I might as well walked over and screamed HAY THERE I AM A BIG LOSER. I screwed this one up big time. he thought to himself as he continued to stare at Zilva.
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

' My loss, of course it is. Because I just enjoy traveling with complete strangers.' Zilva thought as she listened to Sasori talk. When he asked what book she was reading she was slightly taken aback. Usually no one even asked that so she didn't really have anything prepared to say about it. " If your so curious then read the damn title. It's a book about bladed weapons. I'm the scholarly type and I feel that it is necessary to know what you're working with to use a weapon effectively. What I'm reading really isn't any of your business either way." Zilva retorted in an angered tone. Sasori's questions had gone from general to more personal things. However, his next question was what really ticked Zilva off. " Is it any of your business where I'm heading? Just because you've made it clear where you are going doesn't mean I'm going to disclose any personal information to you. I'll go wherever I want to go whenever I want to go. I'm my own person and I don't need anyone else in my personal life. I'm not in a village for a reason you know! Solitude!" was Zilva's angered response to Sasori's simple question. When Sasori decided to leave and go back to his own table Zilva was relieved.

' Finally I can get some reading in before I have to set up camp. That kid is peculiar though. Very much so... I'd say he was plotting something but I don't think that a silly plan constitutes as a plot. Or at least not a threatening one. I'm sure he has something or another in mind, I know for a fact that he's not done talking to me just yet. Probably just infatuation or something.' Zilva thought as she continued to read. Just then she remembered that she was forgetting something. She had sent Jou out to go search for his lunch and she never called him back. Closing her book, Zilva ran outside of the inn and let out a high pitch whistling noise. Soon after she let out the whistle Jou came barreling towards her and she picked him up and walked back inside. "So how was your hunting my dear?" She asked Jou after she sat back down at her table. Jou responded by licking her nose and Zilva giggled and began stroking his fur. Sniffing the table, Jou recognized that someone else had been sitting near Zilva. After coming to this realization he puffed his fur up and looked around the room trying to find out who it was. "Don't worry, it was just a kid. If you want to meet him he' s sitting in that table in the corner." Zilva told Jou with a smile on her face. Before Jou left to go over to the boy's table, Zilva put a note in his mouth that said: "Hello, my name is Jou. I am Zilva's pet and also her companion. I just wanted to say hi.". With the note in his possession, Jou ran over to Sasori's table and jumped in front of him. After dropping the note, Jou took a few steps back and just stared at Sasori.

Zilva looked over at Sasori and gave a little wave to acknowledge that Jou was indeed hers. With that done Zilva returned to her reading once again. ' I hope they play nice' she giggled in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 9:22 am

Sasori noticed that an animal jumped on the table and dropped a note. Sasori read it quickly then saw Zilva wave to confirm it. "So you name is Jou and your Zilva's companion. Will my name is Sasori and I think we will get along." he said to Jou. Sasori took a look back at Zilva "So pretending to still read that book that seems not to be about sharp weapons." he thought to himself. He leaned back in his chair and looked at Jou. He stood up and walked over to Jou and put his hand out in front of him allowing Jou to smell his hand.

"So you seem to be nice, I try to be but it seems I have lost my touch. you see Zilva does not want me to hang around. I can now see why. I don't blame her the last female I tried to become a friend with ended up betraying me and stabbing me in the heart. Well any way Jou you seem nice would you like me to become your friend.?" He looked at Jou and then stood up and walked back over to his table. Once again seated he continued to stare at Zilva. He quickly looked away, for he thought she might have caught him staring. 'OK close call, she seems to be interested in that damn book. I needto act quick and be smart about it." he said in a low whisper.

Sasori stood up slow and walked slowly towards Zilva. He took is time and slowly made his way to were she was seated. Careful not to sit to close he sat a few chairs away and pretended to be making an order for more Ramen. He nodded to the man behind the bar and sat there waiting. He had no idea if Zilva would even noticed he had moved. He figured no because she seem to be buried in the book. 'Probably a stupid romance novel." he thought as once more he stared at Zilva hoping to catch her eye.
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 1:41 pm

After Jou was done meeting Sasori he ran back to Zilva, jumped on her shoulder and curled around he neck. " So, how'd it go?" Zilva asked Jou while rubbing her face against his fur. Jou replied by rubbing back, which meant that he was in a good mood. " That's good. After I'm done with this chapter we can get a room and catch some shut eye before hitting the road again. These place seems quite enough to sleep at." Zilva said to Jou as she continued to read. As she read her fatigue began to make her doze off mid sentence and then snap back awake to continue reading. This sleepiness began to make her lose her composure to not look suspicious of what she was reading and a large grin appeared on her face and her cheeks started to light up. After a few minutes of reading like that, Zilva snapped back to reality and slapped herself. 'I need to get some sleep!' she thought as she slammed the book closed and put it into her bag.

Zilva walked over to the front counter and asked if they had any rooms available. The clerk said they had one room open and Zilva took it. Usually she bought Jou his own room but since there were no other rooms available she was forced to share one with him. When Zilva looked at Jou to see what he thought of it, he noticed that he was focused on something else entirely. After aligning her view with Jou's, she saw that he was looking at Sasori who had apparently moved since the last time Zilva saw him. " Come on Jou, don't worry about that kid. Let's just go to sleep. I'm tired." Zilva said as she walked up the stairs of the inn and went to her room. The room was sparingly decorated, but Zilva wasn't one to complain. Her luxurious life style ended when she was framed and had to leave the village. " I'll get revenge on that bastard someday..." She said as she lied down on the bed. Jou curled up on her stomach and she began to doze off.

After a few seconds of laying there, Zilva began to think about what Sasori would do next. ' He seems far from done, but I can at least hope he'll leave me alone for at least tonight. I'm fucking tired and I need my beauty sleep.' She thought as she sat up on the bed. " My love, would you be a dear and watch the door while I fall asleep? Thanks" Zilva said to Jou as she pushed him off the bad. With a small growl, Jou walked outside of the door and laid down facing the stairs. ' If anyone comes upstairs Jou will tell me. Now I can finally get some sleep.' Zilva thought as she yawned and got back into a comfortable sleeping position.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 12:02 pm

Sasori watched as Zilva and Jou walked up stairs. 'Well at least her pet kinda likes me. Better try again and with better tactics tomorrow." he said in a low whisper. After he watched them go up stairs Sasori turned back around to face the man behind the counter. "Are you going to pay for the Ramen and water?" said the man. Sasori was hesitant to pull out on of his kunai but placed his hand on the counter instead. An idea had struck him and he probably would pay for it the next day. "Yeah about that you know that women that just went up stairs well bless her heart she said she would pay for it."

With that he stood up and walked out side. Once more he would be sleeping under a tree. He was used to it by now but he would not mind a bed. "If only I could see Zilva's face when she finds out she has to pay for the food and drink. Man that will be funny. Maye I should give her some yen after all it is stolen and I do kinda owe her. he said as he gathered some wood to make a little fire. Placing the wood onto a little pile he pulled out his matches and struck one. The match caught fire at once and Sasori put it on to the wood and watched as the fire came to life. "Fire what a great useful tool keeps you warm and brings you light."

After Sasori started the fire he untied his sleeping bag and laid it out next to the fire. He watched the fire as his thought went from his old team mate to Zilva and then back again. He placed his arms behind his head and glanced at the stars. "Gotta get some sleep but I am to much awake if only my thoughts would stop betraying me and let me get tired." he said. He continued to stare at the stars as the fire continued to burn. Finally after two hours he started to get a little tired. The fire was no just embers and Sasori felt it was safe enough to allow himself to fall into sleep. His last thoughts before letting sleep take him was "Zilva is going to be pissed when she wakes up. But hay I had to do some thing for her to want to find me, right?"
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 8:08 pm

Zilva slept peacefully all night and woke up to the sound of birds chirping. 'What a good morning! I feel so revived. Now time to set off again.' She thought as she stood up and yawned. She would of taken a shower and changed clothes but she didn't like bathing in unknown establishments. She always saw it as a time of weakness and avoided it at all cost. After fixing her hair, Zilva went outside of her room. Jou, who was supposed to be keeping watch, had fallen asleep. With a sigh Zilva picked him up and continued down the stairs. The inn was a lot less busy than it had been the night before. ' I guess everyone is either asleep or only come here for a drink at night' Zilva concluded as she walked towards the exit. "Hey! You still have stuff to pay for!" The clerk yelled to Zilva. " What? All I had was lemonade and I paid for it up front!" Zilva yelled back. " That man you were talking to said that you would pay for his bill as well! So you still have some stuff to pay for!" The Clerk screamed.

Words could not describe how enraged Zilva was. She had talked to Sasori and tried to be nice and then he dumped his tab on her and left. Infuriated, Zilva pulled the money out of her back nad threw it at the clerk before stomping through the door. "Jou! Smell around and tell me what direction he went in! You did get his scent, didn't you?" Zilva told Jou while waking him up. Jou woke up and began sniffing. After a few seconds of sniffing around, he jumped and began following the trail. Zilva followed closely, her rage building with every passing minute. When Sasori's camp came into sight, Zilva ran even faster until she was right in front of him.

" You little fucker! Who do you think you are?! Dumping the tab on a woman is bad, but dumping it on me is even worse! I want three times the money I had to pay for your shit!" Zilva screamed at him. So that she wouldn't strangle him right then and there, she instead started punching a nearby tree until she received her money.
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Sasori

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 10:35 am

Sasori woke up and saw that Zilva had yet to show up. 'Either I woke up before she found out or she has not found me yet." Just as the last word slipped out his mouth Zilva appeared. He sat there as she screamed at him. 'OK fine but here is the thing I only have enough to keep me by for a little I don't have all your money now. And any way I had to do some thing for you to come seek me out." The first part was a lie he had her money he just wanted to see if it would work and she would allow him to stick around for a while.

"Tell you what you let me come with you until I have paid you back then I swear I will leave you alone." He did have every intention on paying her he was just trying to keep his plan moving forward. He waited for her to reply. While he did he wrapped his wraps back around his face and head, leaveing his left eye exposed. He stood up and put back on his costume made forehead protector. As he tied it he looked at Zilva "I am sorry I did that, but I had to do that so I could try again what I asked last night. at least one more time." He sat back down and ravaged through his little supply's of food. Finaly finding what he was looking for he pulled it out and started to eat.

"Are you and Jou hungry I got some food to spare. But if you just want to skip out and get going that's fine. Just remember I do plan on fallowing you until my debt is owed. Sasori knew by now he probably was getting under Zilva's skin. A crocked smile appeared on his face at that thought. "Are you going to stand there and keep punching that damn tree or are you going to sit down and eat some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
James
James

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 5:40 pm

Zilva stopped punching the tree and glared at Sasori. Although she had been angry at first, her anger had been multiplied after she found out his motive for doing it in the first place. " You're still going on about that stick together crap? Well guess what, you've really pissed me off for the last time. Let me make this abundantly clear. I. Don't. Need. You. I don't need you or anyone else! I'm an independent woman! I don't need ANYONE! So leave me the fuck alone!" Zilva screamed at the top of her lungs, getting louder as she progressed. After Zilva had done this, she threw a senbon to whiz past Sasori's ear and then turn around. " Leave me the fuck alone!" Zilva yelled before racing off with Jou on her shoulder towards Fire Country.

Although Fire Country is where she had just come from, she didn't really care where she was going. She just wanted to get away from Sasori before he could try anything again. Obviously he couldn't take a hint so Zilva's only option was to get as far away from him as possible before she strangled the life out of his body.

[Exit]

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I have a headache and I've been busy recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] The Eradication of Worries [Open to 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-