Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Because Adam told me to

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Shaun
Shaun

Because Adam told me to Vide
PostSubject: Because Adam told me to Because Adam told me to EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 9:46 am

Hi names shaun
Back to top Go down
мιŋσ-
мιŋσ-

PostSubject: Re: Because Adam told me to Because Adam told me to EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 9:48 am

Yellow jello. I'm Josh, welcome to U.S !
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
CYANIDE CANDY
CYANIDE CANDY

PostSubject: Re: Because Adam told me to Because Adam told me to EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 9:49 am

Hi, Shaun! Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi! If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM either Me or one of the various other Admins and Mods. Enjoy your stay. :3
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Because Adam told me to Because Adam told me to EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 9:53 am

Go away Shaun.

TEEHEE

No Shaun, I promised you pleasant remarks and its pleasant ones you shall receive.

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi, I think I speak for everybody when I say we're happy to have you here and hope your stay is long and fulfilling. I'm the sites creator and one of the administrators of course, feel free to call me Adam or even Big Daddy will suffice. If you need any help with anything you can PM me, another adminstrator or post a topic up in the Forum Assistance board, we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have if you're new to Naruto Roleplaying.

Besides from all that jazz I hope to get to know you personally and share some lulzworthy times with you if you're keen. You also smell like strawberries and look like you bath in the waters of heavan, can I call you Ronaldo? You can be my phillipino pool boy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Because Adam told me to Because Adam told me to EmptySun 05 Jun 2011, 10:04 am

welcome to the third power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because Adam told me to Because Adam told me to Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-