Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kion Clan[Complete]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
WTFlash

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 3:13 am

::Kion Clan::
Kion Clan[Complete] KionClan
Signature Traits:
-Requirement of Fuuinjutsu

:Reidomegan:
:Kekkei Genkai:

A doujutsu that is a class of it's own; it's quiet power strikes fear into those who are aware of it's strengths. The Reidomegan has many abilities based upon the ability to suppress, nullify, or otherwise cancel the effects and or use of chakra. This is most specific to the ability of other doujutsu. With their secret clan techniques, they can cancel and deactivate other doujutsu; drastically disarming those that depend on doujutsu, or even chakra in general, to fight.

The doujutsu can see chakra as it exists outside of the body; making it one of the weakest doujutsu that can accomplish this. This limits ones vision of chakra mainly to active jutsu, unlike the Hyuuga and Uchiha that can see chakra as it exists in the body; even as it's channeled. However, when able to see chakra, one can nullify it when the power of the doujutsu. This works by targeting chakra with ones sight, and then separating the chakra into the physical and mental energies in which it is created from. By doing so, whatever effect and medium created from the chakra simply fall apart. Usually, this is done by exerting an amount of chakra equal the the amount to target is using. The eye itself is separated into tiers and tomoes as seen bellow. Also bellow is a more elaborate example of what the eye can accomplish.

Spoiler:

Kion Clan[Complete] Reidomegan

Passive Eye:
The inactive version of the doujutsu. Takes an E-rank amount of chakra to activate.

Ascending Eye:

One Tomoe:
Requirements: Achieve Genin Rank.
Chakra Sight: Can See Active Chakra as it exists outside of the body to a minor degree. Cannot however see Supplementary/Passive chakra boosts.
Chakra Nullification: Can nullify chakra use up to C-rank and weaken up to B-rank.

Two Tomoe:
Requirements: Achieve Chunnin Rank.
Chakra Sight: Can See Active Chakra as it exists outside of the body, including Supplementary/Passive Boosts effecting targets.
Chakra Nullification: Can nullify chakra use up to B-rank and weaken up to A-rank.

Three Tomoe:
Requirements: Achieve Jounin Rank.
Chakra Sight: Can See Active Chakra as it exists outside of the body, including Supplementary/Passive Boosts effecting targets. Can see it through physical objects, such as the ground, walls, and other things that obstruct normal sight.
Chakra Nullification: Can nullify chakra use up to A-rank and weaken up to S-rank.

Awakened Eye:
Requirements: Achieve S-Rank.
Chakra Sight: Can See Active Chakra as it exists outside of the body, including Supplementary/Passive Boosts effecting targets. Can see it through physical objects, such as the ground, walls, and other things that obstruct normal sight.
Chakra Nullification: Can nullify chakra use up to S-rank
Skill Disabling:[i] The user can via Secret Techniques, disable an entire Element or Skill Set of a target via sight.

Absolute Eye:
[i]???:
As it is known to exist only in legend, the extent of the Absolute eye's ability is unknown. (To be Updated upon a character reaching S-rank.)

Clan Jutsu:

Name: Reidomegan Activation
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Range: Eye sight
Element: N/A
Description: The user activates the Reidomegan at any level. Every turn the Reidomegan remains active a single CP it's effect active. If one cannot pay this cost, the Eye automatically turns disables itself.
Chakra Cost: 1 + 1/post

Name: Eye For An Eye
Description: A technique in which the user and the target meet eyes. When the users eyes meet one can cancel the power of a doujutsu; effectively disabling a doujutsu for the remainder of the thread. The rank of the technique is equal to the rank of the individual the technique is targeting. If the user is the same rank as the target, the Reidomegan also deactivates for the remainder of the thread from a successful use of this technique. If for some reason the technique fails, no chakra or negative effects are spent.
Chakra Cost:
C: 5
B: 10
A: 20
S: 35

Name: Casting Out in Exile
Description: A technique in which the user targets chakra or chakra use and effectively cancels it by exerting an equal amount of chakra themselves. One can exert half the amount of chakra as a technique to half it's effectiveness. Depending on the Tomoe of the users eye, they can accomplish greater feats of chakra nullification, based both on their ability to see chakra as well as the rank restrictions. (See Clan information for more details.)
Chakra Cost:
-Equal to Cost of Technique at Rank to Cancel
-Equal to 1/2 Cost of Technique to weaken a technique of 1 rank higher.

Name: Judgement
Description: The technique in which the user targets an opponent via eye site. The then attempt to seal an attribute of the user for the remainder of the thread. This being either an element OR a specialty. The use of this technique seals the Reidomegan for the remainder of the thread as well.
Chakra Cost: 50

History: The history of the Reidomegan is one that is shrouded in myth and legend and thus told differently by every man that knows the tail. It is said, that before man literally existed there were only the forces of chaos and the forces of order. Chaos worked seemingly at random, pulling the universe appart and forming many from one. The Order worked seemingly repeaditivly, pulling the universe together and forming one from many. It was a struggle with no end as the chaos effected order and visa versa evolution took place. This evolution, either by divine purpose or inevitable irony, the world and all upon it came to exist, each person born with potencial for order and chaos.

Those however, who found order completely themselves became agents of order, working to bring tranquility to a world filled with chaos. Those who were not pure of the order were eliminated, and thus, by controled evolution, the Reidomegan, the eye of Order, was created.

However, where the order seeks refuge in one, chaos takes shelter in many, and a variety of such abilities of a variety of powers came into existence, all agents of chaos, all with potencial to destroy and seperate. Thus, the Reidomegan, the only agent of Order, came to fight against these many agents of chaos, passing judgment on them and eliminating them. A war began not only between those with the Reidomegan and the chaos, but within the chaos itself as it was a self destructive group. There came a chaos so powerful that it could over come the judgement of the Reidomegan. Those of the Order had to go into hiding, or be killed by the chaos that hunted them.

As a result, chaos took dominance of order in the world, and the world was destined to forever attempt to obtain balance only to be stopped by more and more devistating chaos. Order was 'recessive'. But there were few who could hold onto the secret of the eye of order, which was known as the cancelling eye for it's ability to negate chaos. Nearly 49% of the population is said to be decendents of the Reidome Clan. Thus, as evolution took place, the recessive trait was found in 1/1024th of that population and of those with the potencial to unlock it, very few would be placed in a situation where as their life would be so threatened as to unlock it and survive. Thus it is a very rare ability in the world of shinobi.

Last edited by WTFlash on Tue 19 Jul 2011, 3:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:57 am

Very interesting idea indeed Flash. ^^

- You might want to change the title of your topic to the current name of your clan. Smile

- With saying, for example, C-Ranks worth of chakra and weakening B-Ranks for your first tomoe, it would need to be marked that you would have to use the exact amount of CP to cancel, and half the CP amount (of the individual technique in question) to weaken.

- Seeing as there is no extra range of sight mentioned I would presume that you have no increase in that? Regarding using your sight to do this it brings up the tricky issue of a trigger much like that of a genjutsu. The use of sight to cancel chakra would need to work in a similar way, in the form of a trigger, like that of a genjutsu as to not give it OP qualities. Also, is there a duration of constant sight maintained on the released chakra for this to work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
WTFlash

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 6:54 am

-Haha name changed.

-The clan abilities are summarized but there actual uses are in the Jutsu. The elaboration on weakening techniques was included in the technique. ( I hope that's what you meant)

-No increase in the users range of sight. Range of Sight is limited to normal shinobi vision.

-The users can see chakra as it exists outside of the body. The target external chakra to carry out the nullifying of techniques. For example, if the user launches a fire ball; the fire ball is composed of fire element chakra. By nullifying the chakra in the fire ball, the jutsu basically falls apart. If one uses hand signs to channel their chakra, one can more or less target and negate the hand sign weaving... does this make sense?

-The activation takes 1CP and takes 1CP to keep on per post, as seen in the "Reidomegan Activation" technique.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011, 8:25 am

- If you could give an approximation of a clan members 'visual (eye sight) distance' I think it would greatly benefit possible confusion which could come in the future.

Quote :
-The users can see chakra as it exists outside of the body. The target external chakra to carry out the nullifying of techniques. For example, if the user launches a fire ball; the fire ball is composed of fire element chakra. By nullifying the chakra in the fire ball, the jutsu basically falls apart. If one uses hand signs to channel their chakra, one can more or less target and negate the hand sign weaving... does this make sense?
Speaking in terms of a technique that has a constant chakra steam, perhaps where a handseal needs to be held for that technique to be performed what would happen then, do they both cancel each other out? Also, with other disciplines like that of genjutsu, puppetry, fuuinjutsu etc. Seeing as chakra in being manipulated into your nervous system (something internal) would you be able to cut that off in a genjutsu? The strings that a puppeteer manipulates I would presume they could be separated from the user? and if there is a seal activated on a surface such as the ground are you able to nullify its effects when noticed (not active but has been created from chakra), or when it is activated etc?

Perhaps in your KKG description you could add some varied examples of the disciplines and how the negation of chakra could effect them.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 2:46 am

- I mean... it's just normal? Like normal peoples vision, haha, I dont know how to elaborate on that.

-I would kind of like it to be a "Common sense" kind of thing; after all explaining how things can be nullified for each skill discipline is kind of tedious. Because jutsu vary so widely, it would be tough to explain every possible scenario. But I'll do my best.

-Specifically for techniques that last multiple posts or have constant output. It cancels the techniques as it would any other. They would have to re-activate the technique to attempt to use it again.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 7:49 am

I don't mean to try and write about every jutsu I just mean a couple of examples for different disciplines could help people to better understand the lengths of the ability. ^^
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 8:39 am

Done sir! got a little spoiler as part of the general explanation prior to the tomoe break down.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 1:41 pm

Quote :
- Can target the handsigns/preparation of a technique to pre-emptily cancel it's use.
The problem and all that stem from this is that whilst handseals are in use is chakra actually external from their body yet? Yes, once the technique has finished (the handseals complete) then formed and released, but by stay "pre-emptily" that kind of contradicts the whole only external chakra thing.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 4:56 pm

Handsigns are the pre-req for techniques. It's not as canceling a technique before they use it, but rather cancel it as they use it so that it's effect/ability/attack never metabolizes.

JUST WANNA MAKE MAH CHARACTER ALREADY! lol...

grumpy in the morning is me.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 5:10 pm

I've read over the clan and all the notes on this application that follow it and as much as it pains me to say it after all this hard work and waiting, there is no way I'm allowing this idea. You've worded it so skillfully that it almost sounds acceptable but you slip up at some points. You're pretty much suggesting you can look at a users handseals or eyes for Genjutsu and disable it. You're saying you could look at a technique as its expelled from the creator and disable it or look at their handseals and disable it. This isn't even mentioning the fact that you mentioned disabling Fuuinjutsu or even other Kekkei Genkai in Doujutsu's, and later on state you can disable an entire skill (assuming you mean speciality) or element. I fear this cannot even be toned down. I'd suggest you use that creative mind of yours to think of another idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
WTFlash

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:46 pm

Haha, well it's not like i'm doing all of this for free. Everything that I disable I pay for equally. It's not like a malicious attempt to create something that's over powered, rather something that is powerful yet fair.

^^ But I will respect your wishes and take my character design in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:39 am

I would still accept this but with a few modifications?
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011, 7:30 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kion Clan[Complete] Vide
PostSubject: Re: Kion Clan[Complete] Kion Clan[Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-