Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers]  Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers]  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 4:27 am

I really liked this chapter. It had a good balance of plot and well drawn combat scene's, something which was being debated by the fan-base (whether it would just be a talk no jutsu situation or not). But, we all know what the big question and debate that will come from this chapter...

What is the crow-like entity that Itachi is drawing out of Naruto's mouth with his Mangekyou Sharingan??
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers]  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 5:11 am

No idea. Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers]  287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers]  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 1:18 pm

Todd wrote:
What is the crow-like entity that Itachi is drawing out of Naruto's mouth with his Mangekyou Sharingan??
It's the "power" that Itachi gave Naruto back during the Hunt For Uchiha Itachi Arc. Remember, Itachi made a crow fly into Naruto's throat? Seems like it was meant to act as a counter against Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (and not Sasuke). That's been confirmed, thank God.

All in all, a good chapter, ruined by the fact that Kabuto/Kishimoto did not make Itachi and Nagato do a Zabuza and Haku and go complete zombie. Come on, Kabuto! Make'em emotionless puppets so that they stop blabbing away their attacks!

Also, does anyone else find it funny how Kabuto thinks he can capture Naruto and Bee? Tsk, tsk, such naivety...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers]  EmptyThu 28 Jul 2011, 1:40 pm

Itachi: Behind you!
Bee: I know, just where I want you. TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
CYANIDE CANDY
CYANIDE CANDY

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers]  EmptySat 30 Jul 2011, 4:06 am

Itachi makes me happy. :U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 549 [Spoilers]  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-