Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 4:55 pm

So yea, just like be calls it, Naruto Obtains "Special eyes" Read the chapter and discuss. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 5:17 pm

Just finished reading it, pretty awesome... although it's a shame Naruto never used Shisui's eye on Sasuke, and it'll take another decade to recharge, maybe thats how Naruto will bring Sasuke back, if ever. mind you that would mean that there'd either be another timeskip or Naruto would be stupidly long, and i think both are unlikely. Mind i think it's quite cool that Itachi is now fighting for konoha under edo tensei.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 5:23 pm

I came. Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 5:32 pm

Adam wrote:
I came. Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers 287405
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 7:40 pm

So it's official: Itachi is the awesomest character in the series. Even Kabuto (indirectly at least) admitted that fact. He causes more plot twists than any other character in the series.

So the question we have to ask ourselves now is, will Shishui's eye still work if Sasuke uses his Mangekyou on Naruto, or is it a one-shot kind of thing? I'm hoping it works on Sasuke, it would seem kind of sad if it was the latter.

And finally, Kabuto decides to turn Nagato into a full zombie! Hooray! Too bad he took so long to do it. Now Itachi can help Naruto beat Nagato, with Nagato most likely back to his pre-crippled body powers now. On the plus side, a good Itachi increases the chance (maybe) of Sasuke meeting up with Itachi. So long as Kabuto doesn't cancel the technique when he starts to lose...
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 9:27 pm

I doubt that there's going to be an Itachi/Sasuke meeting. I'm betting this means that Itachi is going to die again to save Naruto. I was really hoping that Kishi would let him live. Damn you, Kishi, damn you!
Back to top Go down
Stephanie.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 9:35 pm

What the fuck happened? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza
Ryuuza

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:06 pm

Itachi's back bitches!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WadewilsonSS33?feature=mhee
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:13 pm

Last Temptation wrote:
I doubt that there's going to be an Itachi/Sasuke meeting. I'm betting this means that Itachi is going to die again to save Naruto. I was really hoping that Kishi would let him live. Damn you, Kishi, damn you!
Of course they're not going to meet. I was just stating that there might be a higher chance of it occuring. If they did meet up, then Sasuke would have no reason to be the complete idiot he's been all this time. How could the story progress without the Sasuke we all know and hate? It'd be like making Sakura beneficial to the plot. Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers 287405
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:17 pm

Quote :
Of course they're not going to meet. I was just stating that there might be a higher chance of it occuring. If they did meet up, then Sasuke would have no reason to be the complete idiot he's been all this time. How could the story progress without the Sasuke we all know and hate? It'd be like making Sakura beneficial to the plot.

lol, i have to agree, but I still wonder, if sasuke is gonna keep being a pr***, then although he pretty much has to, will kishi really kill him off? i mean, he wouldn't spend years on the plot of sasuke being evil for shisui's eye to just make everything better, so i doubt it will happen, it's pretty damn unlikely. I hope Itachi will stay a long time, and i hope he has even more relevance to the plot (unlike most people) there might be a grand finale with him (i.e. Itachi and Naruto kill Sasuke) but whatever, i dont forecast a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 7:04 am

Holy shit. I read that chapter and I was like, WHOAAAAA! Itachi can't get more bad ass. Well thats not true but damn! I always saw Shisui as an evil type of charadcter, since he was tasked to spy on Itachi,and I always figured Itachi kicked his ass. but NO! Shisui is totally a bad ass! Same ideas as Itachi, Naruto, and Danzo, who all seem to have the same ideals but execute them differently.

What I can't figure out is if Danzo beat the living hell out of shisui for his eye, or if Shisui gave it to Danzo, since they think alike and all.

Either way, the Uchiha have some sad sad stories in that clan, Itachi being one of the sadest stories in the manga. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 2:37 pm

I loved the part where Naruto said to Itachi: "You've done more than enough for the village already". It's nice to see the other characters acknowledging Itachi's efforts.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 6:24 pm

I'm very curious to see how long Itachi is going to last, because as far as I understand, he is still under the effects of Edo Tensei, so as soon as Kabuto dies (or decides to run away whilst he still can), the jutsu will stop working and then, well, will Itachi die or not? Or will he like... retire? xD
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 11:43 pm

Enma wrote:
I'm very curious to see how long Itachi is going to last, because as far as I understand, he is still under the effects of Edo Tensei, so as soon as Kabuto dies (or decides to run away whilst he still can), the jutsu will stop working and then, well, will Itachi die or not? Or will he like... retire? xD
Tsk, people seem to be forgetting that Kabuto already explained how killing him won't end the jutsu. At the moment, Itachi is not under Kabuto's control but he is still "alive" because of the technique. From what I understand of Edo Tensei's functioning, Kabuto can simply cancel the jutsu at anytime he wishes, and "poof"! Itachi's gone. Simple as that. Hence why I mentioned him simply cancelling the jutsu to get rid of Itachi as soon as Kabuto starts to lose.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptySat 06 Aug 2011, 12:07 am

Unfortunately, I don't remember everything Kabuto says or does, simply because he is a rather annoying character that is most likely going to be taken over by Orochimaru by the end of this whole ordeal, whilst at the same time we'll find out that Jiraya was alive this whole time because Nagato had also revived him when he did his amazing miracle jutsu, so that the Three Sannin can get together again... yeah, that would be great.

Frankly, I'm rather annoyed that Madara didn't kill Kabuto right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 8:51 am

Enma wrote:
we'll find out that Jiraya was alive this whole time

*catches a glimpse of hope that the all mighty Ero-Sennin will return* I must go prepare the welcome back party
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Kumo Nin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 4:43 pm

leon77 wrote:
Enma wrote:
we'll find out that Jiraya was alive this whole time

*catches a glimpse of hope that the all mighty Ero-Sennin will return* I must go prepare the welcome back party

As much as I love to have Jiriya to come back, I am not sure if that will happen though.

Unless I am mistaken if, he returns alive. He would only die due to the fact that he is deep underwater, not sure how much pressure he has to deal with. As well as the rods in his body, and throat crushed.

Sad I am sad though, but we will see. I belive the fact he was underwater, he was unable to be recovered through the re-animation jutsu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Naruto Chapter 550 Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-