Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well.................

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Kakashi Jr
Kakashi Jr

Well................. Vide
PostSubject: Well................. Well................. EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 11:53 pm

well.............

What a interesting topic this has been I would like to Publicly apoligize to Canore and Adam for disrespecting them and the site i\'m wishy washy always have been and it\'s caused alot of trouble this time yeah i\'m 12 but so are other young rper\'s and they been way more respectful than i have i don\'t want mercy or pity i want what you guys think you know how in TV shows kids want to be treated as adult well i want to be babyed and thats not going to happen here and going to have to suck it up and keep going i guess

Canore I guess at your comment i was a litle P.O\'ed but it\'s not ur fault it\'s mine i\'ve been hasty un-toloroble and Worng also i kno that some admins are gone so i\'ll have to adjust and No i didn\'t take into account that after working on this site for 2 months that th admins might be Tired and wanting a vacation but i have no life so i\'m on preety much 24/7 with nothing to do

Adam Unrespectful stupid and young but that doesn\'t excuse my behavior and this is a short poem thing that i though was approprite

ATTITUDE
by: Charles Swindoll
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.

I have reacted bad to waiting and been disrespectful and stupid also this experince hasen\'t been fun for anyone so in resounding apoligizing this might not be enough but...

I AM SORRY

Last edited by Kakashi Jr on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:05 am

Well considering Jiro/hugh is the last post in your character app and i see nothing saying you edited it after that via a post saying edit or bump. Cant really stand on the ground of accusation my friend. Not to mention, the site just opened recently and there is a mass influx of apps. The staff is a bit worn out. Weve been working practically non stop for about 2 months or so now on this site and checking apps etc. So calm your high horses down and have patience. My app on old US when the site had been running smoothly for some time was not approved for a month......so really....that sums it up nicely .....really?
Back to top Go down
.Pride
.Pride

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:12 am

Bye. =3
Back to top Go down
http://www.narugodsrpg.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 12:17 am

Kakashi. Just quit. Honestly. Your sitting and whining, and if you havent realized, they have lost some staff too. NOT TO MENTION what Senkou said. If you bumped your app, saying edited, this wouldnt have happened.

Therefore, this isnt the staffs fault, its yours. Thanks for coming out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Tom
Tom

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 1:24 am

Byee :3 anyways cya when you get back/\.
Back to top Go down
.Raven

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:27 am

looking at his avatar it looks like he got approved. XD, guess he will find out next month. :p
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:31 am

Nah, hes jusst got the colors and everything.
Back to top Go down
TNT
TNT

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:57 am

thats sad kakashi. very sad.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 8:29 am

Admins won't say we need members, though we do, we don't need members who complain about their applications and don't have patience, if you don't want to be here. Leave, don't expect an application approval straight away just because you threaten to quit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aaron
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:26 pm

Off you toddle.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Jr
Kakashi Jr

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 2:46 am

I'M SORRY OK IF YOUR MAD YOU CAN STILL POST YOUR ANGER HERE BUT TAKE NONE OF IT TO YOUR RP PLZ DON'T TAKE IT OUT OF THIS SITE OK?

Last edited by Kakashi Jr on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lady A.

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:06 am

realize that there isn't a magical gravitation pull [as much as you wish] that somehow is going to lure you into staying. if you want to go, like you stated, then go.
but it's also evident that you actually don't want to leave, and never really wanted to. this whole "I'M LEAVING" scam was to attract attention and pity from others.

that sickens me, but hey, my opinion doesn't matter to you.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Jr
Kakashi Jr

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:18 am

I aplogize lexi but if thats how you feel please don't hesitate to continue
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:21 am

Apology Accepted...
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 10:35 pm

Hmm, I don't really see the point in being rude to him. Some of you are passing judgement while doing so in a way that makes you look childish too.

Anyway, hope that you stick around. If not, good luck with your future endeavours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well................. Well................. Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-