Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Vide
PostSubject: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 5:45 am

Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] 212-1-1

.Inoshi, Uchiha.

THE INFO.

Name: Inoshi Sumi Uchiha.
Nickname: None notable.
Appearance:

|: Body
Inoshi is a handsome young man with elegant cream skin and an elite physical frame. He is quite a short fellow in comparison to most people his age, being only 5'5 in height and weighting approximately 145lbs. Blaming his genetics as the source of his miniscule height he is often underestimated because of it and looked down upon, literally. However in conjunction with his innocent presence, his height makes him more cute and approachable, a deadly combination along with his personality. He has flawless marble baby skin along with the plush redness of his cheeks and ears. Being a clansmen of the Uchiha from his father's side, Inoshi inherited captivating dark brown eyes. Likewise he inherited the Uchiha's silken black hair which never seems to have a strand out of place. Since his hair extends to tailbone length, he finds it easier to manage within the formality of a loose ponytail, wrapped in a long blue bandage. Despite being in his mid teens he has still not grown any facial hair, not even stubs. The cause is unknown, but he does possess some stubble black hair on his body which includes underarm, chest, arms, legs and groin. Physically, Inoshi is well framed with night perfect muscle proportions which is quite rare in comparison to other individuals.

|: Markings
Inoshi has a tattoo of a black horned circle on the lower left half of his back. It was given to him by his father when he enlisted in Oto no Kuni's military when he was younger as a sign of honor. Within his community, the horned circle is a symbol for death and malice, which the villagers only branded on the child who shown the most potential for being a powerful ninja once they were older.

|: Clothing
Inoshi's clothing is not complex by any means, but a rather simple assortment of pieces with noticeable ties to the attires of many Uchiha clansmen and Sound-Nin. For a basic layer he wears his under garments and a black fishnet shirt which serves as the foundation for his torso piece. Over that, he wears a black hooded shirt with long loose sleeves that flows serenely with the wind. The collar of the shirt is parted down below his chest area, making his appearance more provocative. He then wears dark blue pants that extended down to mid calf level, where they are met with white bandages that cover the rest of his leg and ankles. For footwear he wears the traditional ninja sandals although instead of being blue, his is black. Lastly he has his ninja kit tied around his waist, three bags in total. One being on his left side, one on his right, and the last on his backside, positioned in an angle for a quicker weapon withdrawal.

Personality:
Inoshi is a deviant boy who is bad both inside and out. He is cunning, malicious, and fiercely intelligent which makes incredibly dangerous in nearly all parameters. If you were to approach him you must do so with caution, for he has a one track mind that usually trails into blood. He rarely looks into the positive aspects of live and actually prefers to dwell into the darker things in nature. It comforts him strangely, he finds himself naturally drawn to the darkness of human nature and bathes himself in it. He is also a good actor, capable of putting up a convincing performance to trick others into thinking he's innocent to either lower their guard, or charm them with his looks. Despite being an independent thinker, Inoshi's quite disciplined and has no problem taking orders from his superiors if he finds the orders logical. He is a rather right-hand man at heart although he is surely capable of taking a leader role without trouble. He is somewhat superficial, he prefers to reside in the biggest hideouts and have special treatment because of his abilities and status amongst the criminal world.

Unlike most criminals, he is not driven by specific motives such as revenge or gaining popularity. Instead he is leaning more towards stability. He is currently finding his place in the world and establishing is own hideout. But most of all, he wants to have fun while doing so, which usually involves a lot of killing, and freelancing through villages. His ambition in the long run is to one day rule Otagakure for himself, claiming the title of Otakage and leading the village into criminal greatness. Although very evil at heart, he has a deep care for his old village which he still affiliates and sees as his home. Inoshi enjoys a lot of things, he loves to walk around site seeing in different villages. His favorite things to see are large buildings and statues of political figures, which is usually vandalizes. He also loves to break into other people's homes and steal their belongings, whether it be money, food, clothing, or even toys.

Clan: The Uchiha Clan.
Nindō: "Keep you mind sharp and your eyes sharper."

THE NINJA.

Origin: Yu no Kuni - The Hot Spring Country.
Affiliation: Oto no Kuni - The Sound Country [Criminal Alignment].
Specialties: Ninjutsu - Genjutsu.
Elemental Affinities: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] 100px-Nature_Icon_Firesvg-1 [Katon] - Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] 100px-Nature_Icon_Lightningsvg-1 [Raiton] - Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] 200px-Nature_Icon_Yinsvg-1 [Yin].
Combat Style: Inoshi is a talented fighter who is well rounded in all areas of combat but favors mid-long ranged encounters given his personal talents. Occasionally if the situation permits, he can engage in close-quarter and prove to be a exceptional challenger against many physical fighters. Although not being specialized in physical combat, he gains the upper hand by the fearsome combination of his Uchiha bloodline and the Sharingan. Using his Sharingan and his excellent analytical prowess, he exploits the weaknesses of a opponents movements and counters accordingly. He is a diverse thinker whose actions are influenced by his emotions and intentions. On some encounters he can go straight for the kill, but in most scenarios he prefers to toy with the opponents mind, which is why he prefers to study Genjutsu. Typically, he uses Genjutsu on a one-on-one situation depending on his opponent, since it's easier to influence someone when others aren't around. In addition to that he has great elemental talents as well, being powerful in both fire and lighting based attacks. He primarily uses fire to kill larger groups of targets, and uses lightning for quick assassination attacks. Furthermore, it preserving his chakra he is comfortable wielding a blade with the guidance of his Sharingan to fight in close range.

Special Characteristics:

Yin Release
Quote :
Name: Yin Release.
Type: Chakra Based.
Physical Requirements: Must have Genjutsu specialty.
Training Requirements: 700.
Description: Genjutsu is a notably skillful specialization that requires great intelligence and chakra control in order to perform. Those who have attained this special characteristic have met those criteria which has allowed them to take their illusions to the next plane. Genjutsu fittingly falls under the broad category of Yin Release and it has been revealed that those with superior talent in Genjutsu likewise have greater mastery in Yin Release. This type of mastery allows them to more accurately manipulate the victim's chakra flow to their brain and stimulate more powerful illusions, making you're illusions more realistic and bypassing a persons perception. Because of your more powerful illusions, it now takes double the chakra cost to perform a Kai Release than it normally would for targets.

THE BACKGROUND.

History:

Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Sound Village Emerges.

THE ARSENAL.

|: Items
Spoiler:

|: General Ninjutsu.
Spoiler:

|: Uchiha Techniques.
Spoiler:

|: Genjutsu
Spoiler:

|: Katon Techniques
Spoiler:

|: Raiton Techniques.
Spoiler:

FACE CLAIM.

Source: Photobucket.com
Image URL: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] 6mr19g5o0d4e2r44zz2t

Last edited by Elder Sage on Sat 10 Sep 2011, 4:33 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 3:52 pm

|: Ready for Checking.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptyFri 09 Sep 2011, 2:05 am

|: Check Please.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 12:16 am

Sorry for the wait! It appears that despite my post in the Departures section, my colleagues have failed to take a look at your application.

And that's a shame, because I'm sure everything would have been over by now.

As far as I'm concerned, everything is looking great. I'm a tad worried about the personality section because I can see a few errors straight away, so please take a look at it and maybe correct&expand a little.

Also, what is this Inton element that you mentioned? Is that the Yin Release and if so, could you change it's name to just that.

As soon as those things are done, I will provide further insight on your custom jutsu, although as far as I can see, they are looking very nice and I'm rather tempted to 'get inspiration' from them xD
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 1:21 am

|: Edited.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 9:43 am

Quote :
Name: Katon: Uchiha's Akumu no Hōmotsu [Fire Style: Uchiha's Nightmare Treasure].
Type: Ninjutsu.
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m).
Element: Katon (Fire).
Description: A destructive technique known by Inoshi, similar to the Yasaka no Magatama in terms of appearance. Forming a seal, the user expel a large ring of fire in the shape of three spiraling tomoe, which hurls towards the target. Upon impact or command, the three tomoe of the attack will spin more rapidly and increase in size until ultimately it's surrounding will catch aflame and in conclusion will transform into a small stationary twister of fire, merely 4m in diamter. Those caught within the fire storm will be seared to death in most cases. After a few seconds the blazing twister subsides, leaving ask and cinder as it's remains.
This technique to me is B if not A if we would look at the rules of jutsus. Mostly because you can not just kill, but disintegrate the enemy to ashes. And that is, for a C rank, way to powerful. Also I think that's a typo over there right? Ash?

Besides that, I don't see any problem whatsoever
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 2:03 pm

I hate to do this to you, since I do honestly love your custom genjutsu, but it just feels like they are far too powerful for their current rank. Now honestly, you can always store these ones and create slightly weaker versions of them, or just edit them a little.

So first of all, Genjutsu: Sakura no Dansu [Illusionary Art: Cherry Blossom Dancing].
I feel like you are given far too much freedom and protection with this technique. It just feels like your character will be out of sight, stabbing with his blade, without the fear of a counter attack... now perhaps though you're out of sight, maybe you could add a heightened hearing of the target, who although may be alarmed and often confused with how well his hearing has become, will in time be able to adapt and use this enhanced sense against you. In other words, it means that the genjutsu has a timer of sorts - as soon as the target gets used to the heightened hearing, he will be able to counter attack and guess as to where your character is.

For Genjutsu: Aruku yūrei [Illusionary Art: Ghost Dancing], I would like to see a translucent rather than transparent effect. Perhaps you can still see your shadow... or something along those lines. Maybe you can see your character when the sun shines on him.

For Genjutsu: Kage no pafōmansu [Illusionary Art: Shadow Performance] I would like it to be a technique which takes care of the target without your character's involvement, meaning that it would be necessary for Inoshi to hold his hands in a seal. Because otherwise, you're making this a very easy kill.

Genjutsu: Toripuru yakuharai [Illusionary Art: Triple Exorcism] feels way too powerful and I would rather see it as a B or maybe even an A Rank. There should be no faitning even if it lasts three turns and a 2 post stun is a little too much, I feel. Instead, it should be a 1 post shock, then another post of 'still getting over it', making the target very shaky. Then for the third level, have a 2 post shock and 1 'getting over it' post. That way, you have a very weakened opponent, who will have to be mentally strong to over come the jutsu's effects quickly and efficiently. Alternatively, the third level could add a little post-trauma effect on the target, meaning that he will be shaky for the rest of the battle.

Hope this won't be a hindrance to you. You don't have to follow my suggestions to the dot, although I think that my alterations will make your jutsu acceptable and still keep them very strong.

Kudos on these wonderful techniques btw.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 4:33 pm

|: Thank you^^ Edited.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 4:39 pm

Good work!

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 5:07 pm

Approved 2/2
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 5:54 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Uchiha, Inoshi [Nukenin - C] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-