Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 1:26 am

.:link:.

That was an... interesting chapter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 2:04 am

I don't really know what to think of this chapter. I guess I should be glad that the Sandaime Raikage wasn't killed off by one simple attack, yet it does annoy me how "resistant" he is. He was hit by an attack that killed Kakuzu, not once, but TWO times. I find it hard to believe that anyone could survive it. Not enough an Edo Tensei would be able to take one head-on and recover as quickly as the Raikage did. Still, I guess Kishimoto needed a way to make Naruto use the Bijuu-Rasengan before meeting Sasuke/Madara/Kabuto.

As for the Sandaime's "most powerful Ninjutsu", a finger-based version of Raikiri/Chidori/Raiton+Jyuuken is not exactly what I'd expect to be "the most powerful Ninjutsu" in someone's arsenal, especially when said person is supposedly strong enough to survive against a Bijuu.

Even so, it was a decent chapter; not exactly amazing, but definitely not bad.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:32 am

Ulkira wrote:
I don't really know what to think of this chapter. I guess I should be glad that the Sandaime Raikage wasn't killed off by one simple attack, yet it does annoy me how "resistant" he is. He was hit by an attack that killed Kakuzu, not once, but TWO times. I find it hard to believe that anyone could survive it. Not enough an Edo Tensei would be able to take one head-on and recover as quickly as the Raikage did. Still, I guess Kishimoto needed a way to make Naruto use the Bijuu-Rasengan before meeting Sasuke/Madara/Kabuto.

As for the Sandaime's "most powerful Ninjutsu", a finger-based version of Raikiri/Chidori/Raiton+Jyuuken is not exactly what I'd expect to be "the most powerful Ninjutsu" in someone's arsenal, especially when said person is supposedly strong enough to survive against a Bijuu.

A lot better than hearing about Naruto's faggotry destiny. Though he's fights always suck because it seems he can only use the Rasengan and all of its stupid variations.

Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 5:01 pm

Adam wrote:
Ulkira wrote:

A lot better than hearing about Naruto's faggotry destiny. Though he's fights always suck because it seems he can only use the Rasengan and all of its stupid variations.

I agree, I mean everyone and I mean EVERYONE including has various techniques to support them in battle. Heres naruto's battles "I know I hit him with a shadow clone/Rasengan combo. If that doesnt work ill use a stronger Rasengan" Id like some depth added to him. He already has "quality" just give him a little more depth. Sadly that prolly wont happen so..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 08 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

Mini-rasenshuriken
Rasenshuriken
Rasengan
Odama rasengan
Bijuudama
Rasenrengan
Rasenkyuugan
Rasentarangan
Senpou: Rasengan
Senpou: Rasengrengan

It's all Rasengan variations...

If they would add something like the wind release: sword, some weaponry skills, some winds jutsu that are not rasengan. I mean, come on, Rasengan is strong and is a trademark for the show, like Chidori, but they are seriously overdoing it. I mean, it;s become the new age Kamehameha...
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 12:23 am

Right I agree again. I mean you can save the Rasengan type jutsus for differance makers or ending battle sequances.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptySun 11 Sep 2011, 4:19 am

I disagree with Ulkira 100% on raikages jutsu..it is actually likely 10x stronger than any chidori/raikiri i mean, if you look at how force works:smaller surface area, more force, raikiri is rather huge his finger, tiny the force that could pack is ridiculous especially against someone who would have lightning jutsu buffed by Lightning release armour(LRA)(Assuming he has got LRA since he is a raikage, cant remember if it was stated him using it or not but his speed would suggest he is)

Also, raikage being able to take on a bijuu is to do with his resiliance more than his actual power...plus with the buffed abilities LRA gives, he is easily a force to be reckonned with, with just LRA and hell stab, not to mention that other super-powered wind jutsu mentioned in a previous jutsu that could wipe out everyone hes facing (minus naruto, maybe even naruto since he wasnt there at the time it was said) he is likely the strongest character shown to date, (madara hasnt really been shown and neither has kabuto).

EDIT: Raikage has shown 4 and three finger hell stabs, my guess is less fingers greater power going by him using less fingers to break the stronger barrier. So, 1 finger hell stab is what I'm guessing is his highest card.
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 6:40 am

Then Wind Release was brought up by Temari and Naruto voiced his opinion a little bit inside of me actually thought that a normal wind technique involving handseals was going to come from Naruto....but no. It was his Rasen-shuriken. *sigh*

I swear Naruto is handseal handicapped.
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 7:10 am

Everyone knows whats really wanted is to see Sasuke rape with his new eternal mangekyou. TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 2:28 pm

Outcast wrote:
Everyone knows whats really wanted is to see Sasuke rape with his new eternal mangekyou. TEEHEE
Speak for yourself. >>
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyMon 12 Sep 2011, 2:33 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Speak for yourself. >>

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 12:03 am

Hopefully Shino and all his Aburame relatives die a painful death in the war guys, THINK OF THE BRIGHT SIDE. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 12:58 pm

Outcast wrote:
Hopefully Shino and all his Aburame relatives die a painful death in the war guys, THINK OF THE BRIGHT SIDE. Aww yeah

Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 1:42 pm

Outcast wrote:

+1. ;D
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

You're all jus mad because the Aburame Clan can jizz all over every other clan their is FLASH!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 8:13 pm

Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Cant-tell-if-stupid-or-trolling
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 12:13 am

Quote :
Mini-rasenshuriken
Rasenshuriken
Rasengan
Odama rasengan
Bijuudama
Rasenrengan
Rasenkyuugan
Rasentarangan
Senpou: Rasengan
Senpou: Rasengrengan

It's all Rasengan variations...

If they would add something like the wind release: sword, some weaponry skills, some winds jutsu that are not rasengan. I mean, come on, Rasengan is strong and is a trademark for the show, like Chidori, but they are seriously overdoing it. I mean, it;s become the new age Kamehameha...
I also agree with this. However, I can understand, by the logic of "it it ain't broke, don't fix it". Nazza's not too hot at learning things quickly (even when tutored), so it seems like he'd go straight to what he already knows to improve.
EDIT: Yes, I nicknamed the titular character.

Quote :
I swear Naruto is handseal handicapped.
I'd like to see this made more of in the manga/anime. The only one I'm convinced he genuinely knows by heart is the one for KB. I'd like to see him totally forget the correct summoning seal. Or something. Teehee. Silly Nazza. TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 554 [Spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-