Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 4:20 pm

I did not like it at all.

Way too much talking and once again Naruto wins by making a guess that works out or him, yippie.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

You missed the link out!
TEEHEE

.:link:.

I guess the chapter was... okay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 6:09 pm

Hmmm... i was hoping for a better fight against the third raikage to be honest. I mean, I was looking for something slightly more... epic, i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 14 Sep 2011, 7:26 pm

So, "Rubber" is actually a sub-element of Yoton... Huh. I wasn't expecting that.

Anyway, I found this chapter to be satisfyingly entertaining. It always pleases me to see Naruto actually use his brain and not just mindlessly spam his most powerful jutsu. Then again, I'm not really sure if piecing together the truth behind the Sandaime's wound from the Hachibi's tale was that hard. Seemed pretty obvious after hearing his story, actually.

So, the Raikage died without claiming any significant lives as well. So that just leaves the Mizukage to kill an important "good guy". And since I don't want Gaara to die, I'd much rather the Tsuchikage kick the bucket.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 1:39 am

Naruto should kick the bucket...he wont, but he should and ulkira, seems i was right about raikages jutsu if you read what i said in chapter 554 part Razz and is it me or do all the amazingly epic characters die in such stupid ways?
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 7:28 am

Um, regardless naruto combined brains with the freaking RASENGAN. Naruto needs to get laid.

It seems Kishi is sacraficing quality for quantity, creating more characters and fights but totally shitting on the quality of the battles. Oh well, hopefully they elaborate more in the anime.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 9:57 am

This war is going to kill the anime, they'll be even more unneeded fillers that don't even follow the story line and are completely unoriginal.
When will they learn that most of their fillers suck arse!
Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] 287405
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 12:18 pm

arse! Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] 287405
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 3:53 pm

I don't think the way they killed off the Raikage was stupid at all, it made sense. Nobody could really kill him but himself by the looks of it. Pretty fucking badass way to go, death by your own 'sword'
Back to top Go down
Neon

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:38 pm

I disliked this chapter for one specific reason . . . . . It implied that Naruto was a better Fuuton user than Temari. I was like Talk To The Hand Kishimoto, just seriously Talk To The Hand with your manlove of Naruto.

He's basically just doing exactly what Dragonballz did with Goku. Some overpowered tard with more lolspam than intelligent just running around screaming about the strongest and getting plot-armoured out of junk.

So, yes, very arse-ish. [I just made that word up. Shhh <.<]. Also, I want moar Ino and Tenten! - Seriously, I hate Shippuden for a simple reason. My favorite characters are, in order, Ino, Tenten, Temari, Kurenai, Shizune. And they all just disappear for fifty chapters at a time then appear to have some artarded conversation, then just disappear -again- -- Crap, ranting off-topic again.

Back -on- topic, I agree that the whole Raikage deal was a little..far-fetched [No more far-fetched than a small child being infused with a nine hundred foot tall fox of infinite power], but as stated before he was just too epic to die any way other than killing himself. Sorta like the Fourth of sorts.

But 'eh, writers making their epic manga go down the drain..what'cha gonna do~
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 8:13 pm

Adam wrote:
I don't think the way they killed off the Raikage was stupid at all, it made sense. Nobody could really kill him but himself by the looks of it. Pretty fucking badass way to go, death by your own 'sword'
Ditto. It's not as far-fetched or random as some people think. *Glances at the above post*

And speaking of the above post...

Neon wrote:
So, yes, very arse-ish. [I just made that word up. Shhh <.<]. Also, I want moar Ino and Tenten! - Seriously, I hate Shippuden for a simple reason. My favorite characters are, in order, Ino, Tenten, Temari, Kurenai, Shizune. And they all just disappear for fifty chapters at a time then appear to have some artarded conversation, then just disappear -again- -- Crap, ranting off-topic again.
Despite the fact that I don't like any of the above-mentioned (aside from Temari), I salute you for having these forgotten and sideline characters as your top favorites. Seriosuly, I'm not being sarcastic here. Most people would have ditched characters like them for powerhouses like Sasuke, Madara, or Nagato. Good on you, sir!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 8:16 pm

Kakashi is the metaphorical bomb!
Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] 287405
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 1:00 am

Kurenai can't really do anything. Unless you want to see her breast feeding her child or something. Until then go read "Rock Lee's springtime of youth". It's pretty entertaining, like that new one where Konohamaru transformed into rock lee and might guy harem. It got worse. Poor Sakura, Lee said she was small breasted.

I want less Naruto. I want a bit less B. I want more Kabuto. I want no Madara/Sasuke. I want moar Itachi. I want moar revived ninja. Like wtf happened to Chiyo and them? Yeah, Hanzo stabbed himself then Zabuza, Haku, Pakura and that guy came and 7 swordsmen. They sealed two of them and what? Kakshi says something badass and we dont' see anything else afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptyFri 16 Sep 2011, 1:09 am

Nikki wrote:
I want less Naruto. I want a bit less B. I want more Kabuto. I want no Madara/Sasuke. I want moar Itachi. I want moar revived ninja. Like wtf happened to Chiyo and them? Yeah, Hanzo stabbed himself then Zabuza, Haku, Pakura and that guy came and 7 swordsmen. They sealed two of them and what? Kakshi says something badass and we dont' see anything else afterwards.
I give this a "+1", no matter how unlikely it is.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 8:15 pm

Well, Naruto seems to move pretty fast. Assuming once they seal the Mizukage, he'll have like, three options; Go towards Darui, go towards Kakashi, or go to Mei. It is pretty obvious that when we see more Kabuto/Itachi, Itachi will likely know what Kabuto's doing for the most part. However, Kabuto binded Itachi, why not release him? Unless he manages to convince Itachi that he's doing this to help "The allied shinobi".
Back to top Go down
Swisher
Swisher

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 9:03 pm

I didn't mind the chapter. And honestly, Naruto is a better Fuuton user than Temari, because, in reality, she needs her fan to use Fuuton. If you could swipe her fan, she'd be fucked. I liked how Raikage died. And Bee probably has some prostate disease. :3
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 9:33 pm

Quote :
Well, Naruto seems to move pretty fast. Assuming once they seal the Mizukage, he'll have like, three options; Go towards Darui, go towards Kakashi, or go to Mei. It is pretty obvious that when we see more Kabuto/Itachi, Itachi will likely know what Kabuto's doing for the most part. However, Kabuto binded Itachi, why not release him? Unless he manages to convince Itachi that he's doing this to help "The allied shinobi".

Once you've been summoned by Edo Tensei, there's no stopping you. If he wishes to release Itachi, he would have to release all those revived, and I think Kabuto would rather fight Itachi. Can't wait to see that btw. Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 6:00 am

Quote :
I didn't mind the chapter. And honestly, Naruto is a better Fuuton user than Temari, because, in reality, she needs her fan to use Fuuton. If you could swipe her fan, she'd be fucked. I liked how Raikage died. And Bee probably has some prostate disease. :3
I disagree thoroughly with this statement. Naruto doesn't actually know any Wind Release technique's other than his Rasenshuriken, where all he did was modify his original technique to incorporate an element with nature manipulation. A very powerful technique indeed, more powerful than anything that Temari would most likely have but that was only due to the power of the original Rasengan technique. Temari doesn't need to have a fan to use Wind Release, it is merely a tool for the amplification of her fuuton. She is an elite level jounin with a known list of fuuton technique's even at genin level. For Wind Release I would give it to her over Naruto.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] EmptySun 18 Sep 2011, 6:46 am

Remember, Kishimoto has a thing against drawing "smart" characters - even admitted it. Now how truthful that is given that amount of attention and power-ups he's pumped into Sasuke (or Sas-puke as I prefer) is open for debate.

Plus frankly I think he's gotten extremely sloppy and lazy. A whole two plus years spent traveling with a Sanin who trained Konoha's strongest Hokage and we're expected to believe that all he did was work on Naruto's basics? Why the blazes didn't he at least get some basic wind scrolls. Just like we're supposed to assume that in those two years someone who came up with the plan to out-wit a member of the Seven Swordsmen and figured out a work-around for a technique that neither it's creator or the Sanin and prodigy he taught it to, figured out, couldn't figure out the "secret" to shadow clones? To me he just didn't want to have to do any more work on the writing on the actual story.

Likely because he or his editor is planning to keep coasting along on the addiction factor of the people who just have to know how the series ends. That's why I stopped reading after Konoha was destroyed and before that I was sporadic between the time skip and then. I can make certain allowances if the rest of the story is good, but when a military organization not only allows it's most powerful soldier's abilities to stagnate (minus the one with the glaringly obvious weak point - aka weakening the seal) , that is pure stupidity. Like with the whole Danzo bit - a room full of the most influential people in a major power, including 3 ninja, in a world where mind-altering abilities are well known, and not one body guard thought to check to make sure no one was using something they shouldn't? Hello. Can we say "glaringly obvious hole that defies all logical reasoning"? It reminds me of what happened to the Wheel of Time series. First three books were great, fourth and fifth okay, and after that it was just loose end after loose end with only the thinnest of cross-threads to tie them together.

This is one of the reasons I stick to fan-fiction when it comes to 99.9% of manga. Japanese writers seem to start out strong then go down-hill rapidly until they're all the same "villan/ power of the month" and "spewing peace love peace even in the face of all reason" mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 555 [Spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-