Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ruka
Ruka

Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Vide
PostSubject: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] EmptyThu 15 Sep 2011, 8:11 pm

Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Anime3

AYAKA, AIMI.

THE INFO.

Name:Ayaka, Aimi

Nickname: Reddie, Redhead, Crimsonlocks, Bloodhead, Half-Blood, Crimson Princess of Ayaka

Appearance: Despite what Aimi may think about herself, her appearance would apply to the category of "pretty".Her exotic crimson red hair is a common trait of her clan mixed with other blood, it has been a target for her nicknames ever since Aimi remebers herself.Her face is similar to her mother's as everyone notes:full, pouty lips, small, playfull nose, large, deep eyes.Aimi's eyes have been famous between her friends to be a perfect mirror to how she feels, her lips may lie, but her eyes always tell the truth, never have she been capable of hiding what she feels or thinks when someone looks in her wide, blue eyes.

She is as tall as everyone in her clan, about 1,8 metres, she doesn't have a bulky physique, looking not a small bit different from your average genin girl.She is known to be a little pale, therefore it is easily seen when she lies as crimson blood flows through her face every time she feels any sort of emotion.Her face is usually without an emotion, to maintain her cold unreadable mind, however girl is just learning to control her mindset and emotions, therefore her face often breaks into different expressions, representing her feelings.

She is also known to be a little slim.That may be because of her height, may also be a trait inherited from her clan.She usually wears unusual clothes for a kunoichi, often resolving to apparel more formal clothing, however since she often gets annoyed when her favourite outfits get ruined, she started to change the habit, wearing more simple clothes like t-shirts and such, still wearing accesories and apparel dressing.She usually wears her forehead protector either as a belt, when on a mission, or on her hair, when she wears them loose on cassual days.

Personality: Aimi used to be known as one of the nicest people of her clan, oftenly helping old ladies and people with their chores and doing errands, these days, after graduating the Academy, she learnt the smell of battle, letting the traits of her clan show up.She is nice when outside of the battle, sometimes even trying to avoid it, however if her opponent shows no such wish or disrespects her friends or people of Konohagakure, she fights with all she's got, having a protective nature, often resorting to risky tactics, just to save her dear ones or defend their honor.She also possesses a feel of pride, present in her clan.She also respects life, however has no limits of taking one if it's a person, threatening well being of her friends or village.She tries to be very friendly, when possible, however she doesn't have much friends, because she is sometimes disrespected in her clan, as she is only half-Ayaka, even if she is niece of clan leader, and normal folks still feel a bit cold about Ayaka clan.If she finds a friend, however, she puts every ounce of herself into it.She isn't fond of working with her team, since it is a new thing for her, however she views it as a new horizon and is eager to learn it.

One of her more common and visible trait, usually treated as her main weakness, is her lack of self confidence.Even if she surpasses most of children in her clan of her age, elders view her nice and funny nature as a sign of weakness and passes that down to their spawns, who oftenly treat her as a weak kunoichi, which over time formed huge layer of lack of self confidence within her heart.Even when she is winning a battle, clearly surpassing most of genin her age, she views herself as weak deep down and questions if she is strong enough to protect those dear to her.Likes swords and cutting weapons of all sorts, while most of her age girls were playing tea parties, she was playing war with boys, swinging stick imagining it's a katana, similar to what her mother used.[/b]

Clan:Ayaka Clan

Nindō: A Strong Person Can Protect Himself, Stronger, Can Protect Others

THE NINJA.

Origin: Konohagakure

Affiliation: Konohagakure

Specialties: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinities: Raiton - Lightning Release/Fuuton - Wind Release
Spoiler:
Special Characteristics:
Spoiler:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

THE ARSENAL.
Weaponry
Spoiler:

Academy Jutsu

Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu
Spoiler:

Improvised Jutsu

Spoiler:

Last edited by RukaAyaka on Mon 19 Sep 2011, 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 12:27 am

Let me apologize for the wait. Now let's start with fixing this application.
Firstly you should fix the coding of the template. As for jutsus, well I skimmed through it and I saw that you have elemental taijutsus but you don't have ninjutsu as specialty. So I'm afraid you will have to remove those plus all the ninjutsus you have, expect the academy jutsus. Unless you remove weaponry. After you have done those things we will see what to do further.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 12:53 am

Hello Ruka! This application is very well written, so congratulations. I'm currently over looking your clan, so please hang tight. Hopefully, we can get both your app, and you clan approved very soon.

Anyways, adding to what Rock Boy said, please seperate your improvised jutsu in to categories such as Taijutsu and Ninjutsu - Sub Categories for Ninjutsu specifically. Even if you don't really like the cannon techniques we offer, still try to add one or two of them in ^_^ Also I will look at the jutsu very soon, however till then, all I can say is that they all seem to be related to the Clan and as such, would be considered Clan Jutsu, whilst your current Clan jutsu are in fact the Kekkei Genkai. No matter. I will hopefully be able to provide more insight on what you can do to get your jutsu approved soon.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 9:18 am

RockBoy wrote:
Let me apologize for the wait. Now let's start with fixing this application.
Firstly you should fix the coding of the template. As for jutsus, well I skimmed through it and I saw that you have elemental taijutsus but you don't have ninjutsu as specialty. So I'm afraid you will have to remove those plus all the ninjutsus you have, expect the academy jutsus. Unless you remove weaponry. After you have done those things we will see what to do further.

Well those aren't elements from the user him/herself but those generated by nature in a chain reaction, so I didn't think I'd have to, I mean a Fire-Type could use wind element jutsu if he wasn't the one generating the wind energy, I'll try to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 9:30 am

Actually he couldn't, unless he had Wind element. And as far as I see the Vacuum attraction is in fact wind element. Also to use the elements from nature, you would still need the appropriate element to use them plus you would have to be a ninjutsu user.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 10:18 am

OK minor edits, when clan will get edited, I'll finish editing...
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 6:30 pm

The coding is still wrong. For some reason everything is bold D: Please fix that.
Back to top Go down
Ruka
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] EmptyMon 19 Sep 2011, 7:32 pm

Yeah fixed the bolds, added few cannon jutsu, when my clan is balanced and made i'll add few clan jutsu
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] EmptySat 31 Dec 2011, 3:17 pm

Archived
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Aimi Ayaka [Konohagakure Genin] [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-