Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Vide
PostSubject: Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:25 pm

Link

Well, there goes the yet another one... I was hoping for some shinobi ally casualties, but that doesnt seem like it's gonna come too soon. And once again, Gara uses the Suna bushin... It's nice to see someone other than Naruto now, but I still miss Kakashi and Darui, even the lesser characters i never really liked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 10:27 pm

it was alright..and i find that semi-hard to believe thats the mizukages ultimate technique...sure it was fast but, other than that it didn't do much damage..i mean the explosions didn't seem THAT powerful to be a kages ultimate jutsu..
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:18 am

I still think the Mizukage was a boss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:41 am

Adam Said:
Quote :
I still think the Mizukage was a boss.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:59 pm

I find nothing from him that made him strong enough to be Mizukage other than that summon..he seemed pretty weak..

Why do you think he's a boss?
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:14 pm

Things we need to see:

1. Good-guys dying! There seem to be a good few 'assorted shinobi army bods' dying here and there, but no one with an actual name. At the very least, the Tsuchikage should kick the bucket. How are all these uber-powerful characters dying and not taking anyone of note with them? Absurd.

2. More little-league characters. I can't believe that there's characters we've only known since the Kage summit getting way more airtime than say, Kakashi or Neji. To be fair, Kishi has set up so many skirmishes that it'll take a while to get through them all. I'm willing to be we're going round the houses for the next month or so.

3. Less Naruto. Look, I don't mind him at all. In fact, his new look is kinda cool. But he's old news and there's more interesting characters around at the moment. He's off-air right now and should stay that way. When we do get back to him, I want him receiving treatment in the medic tent or something. He should be exhausted.

Last edited by ~Fox~ on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) EmptyFri 30 Sep 2011, 7:20 pm

Eh, decent chapter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Naruto chapter 557 (spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-