Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Gabe
Gabe

Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:24 pm

Its out now so if you havent read it go check it out...

Sooooo I got all excited as this chapter is entitled "Kabuto's Trumpcard" Im thinkin 'Alright, were about to have an epic chapter! Ha how wrong was I? This was more of a filler/set up. I dont think this is his "real" trump card though. I could be wrong but the chapter title confused me lol

Obviously he still has "that box" with a shinobi that apparently scared Madara. This must be another trump for that particular battle. My thoughts? The old Kage will die in the coming chapters. MAYBE even Gaara though I dont think so since he has already died once and made such strides in life to change and become such a stronger character.

We all have been wanting some death, I think thats coming soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Dan
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm

It's disappointing that Naruto just seems to arrive in the nick of times to save everyone. :/

Not much progression other than that. Although I liked Dan's reaction to Naruto. Naturally. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 3:19 pm

Gabe wrote:
Sooooo I got all excited as this chapter is entitled "Kabuto's Trumpcard" Im thinkin 'Alright, were about to have an epic chapter! Ha how wrong was I?
Likewise.

I was so pleased when Muu surfaced; I had mistakenly assumed that it was the one that had been sealed, not a "clone". I thought all the Edo Tensei's would be able to break free of their seals shortly, but no. These garden-variety seals which practically ANYONE can use are strong enough to stop a jutsu that the Sandaime Hokage had to give his life via Kinjutsu to end. Sure, why not. I'll believe that.

What confused me was the very first panel. Was Kabuto the one talking there, or was it his snake-tail?
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyWed 05 Oct 2011, 9:04 pm

Well, I've been moaning that the minor characters have been left out, but at least a few got a page or two now. And of course, people are close to dying (finally) but Naruto saves them. I have to agree, the plot is hardly progressing with each chapter. Although, I kind of look forward to Muu's summoning, but it's probably just going to be defeated in yet another boring and daft way.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:16 am

Another thing Id like to throw in is, I dont really care for the fact that Naruto is so strong. I mean we have all complained about it before but now that he has his Bijuu's chakra he seems rediculous. Think about it, his Bijuu mode or w/e the hell its called does call for the use of alot of chakra to activate and maintain. On top of that he used that shadow clone jutsu to send multiple clones to help. That means each clone took half his current chakra. On top of that the clones went to their repective battle feilds and fought Kages...

I mean he HAS to be pretty low soon. I mean low enough that he has to rest or something.. In fact many people seem to be over in the use of their chakra and I would say they need to rest soon. So I suppose it will be interesting to see what the enemy does when the alliance regroups and tries to gather themselves.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:27 am

When Muu went down muttering something about somesuch, I'm fairly sure most people twigged that he'd be back quite soon. At first, I was surprised by the simplicity of his technique to do this, given the seemingly epic nature of the Kages so far. BUT after some thought, I really really like it. Simple, clean, effective and no long explanations needed. Shame that we've got Naruto and Zetsu spamming clones everywhere else we look, otherwise this would actually be cool.

Speaking of which, I said a few weeks back that I wanted to see Naruto in the medical tent having a little R&R. But no, instead he's now got thirty of himself running about, all in Kyuubi mode and beating this army off single-handed. Great. *grumpyface* :C
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:27 am

What's hilarious is how, only around five chapters ago, Itachi had advised Naruto not to do everything by himself, to seek the aide of his comrades. And now, we find that Naruto is completely ignoring Itachi's words and, as usual, doing everything by himself. I fear the time when this arc is made into a video game. I thought beating Pein with a partnerless Naruto was hard enough in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, but this is just going to be ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:21 pm

~Fox~ wrote:
When Muu went down muttering something about somesuch, I'm fairly sure most people twigged that he'd be back quite soon. At first, I was surprised by the simplicity of his technique to do this, given the seemingly epic nature of the Kages so far. BUT after some thought, I really really like it. Simple, clean, effective and no long explanations needed. Shame that we've got Naruto and Zetsu spamming clones everywhere else we look, otherwise this would actually be cool.

Speaking of which, I said a few weeks back that I wanted to see Naruto in the medical tent having a little R&R. But no, instead he's now got thirty of himself running about, all in Kyuubi mode and beating this army off single-handed. Great. *grumpyface* :C

I too knew that he would resurface, and I find it quite funny that they didnt listen to Muu at all. So yea, they gonna get spanked for their own mistake.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 8:41 pm

Lol I love that a chapter called Kabuto's Trump Card, includes Kabuto babbling about some random bullcrap for 2 pages then ZOOM!, and Naruto is rasengan-ing everyone. And it's always those same two rasengan, in that very same fashion D: How very original and interesting. What's Naruto's power rank now? SSSSS Rank D:
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 9:58 pm

His rank is OVER 9000!!
But seriously, this rasengan is getting quiet old....
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 2:13 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Gabe wrote:
Sooooo I got all excited as this chapter is entitled "Kabuto's Trumpcard" Im thinkin 'Alright, were about to have an epic chapter! Ha how wrong was I?
Likewise.

I was so pleased when Muu surfaced; I had mistakenly assumed that it was the one that had been sealed, not a "clone". I thought all the Edo Tensei's would be able to break free of their seals shortly, but no. These garden-variety seals which practically ANYONE can use are strong enough to stop a jutsu that the Sandaime Hokage had to give his life via Kinjutsu to end. Sure, why not. I'll believe that.

What confused me was the very first panel. Was Kabuto the one talking there, or was it his snake-tail?

Naruto has a new title, it's Troll. It seems the more we hate him the stronger he gets. Can we try liking him and see if he gets weaker? No, he's too annoying.

And yes, I hope it was the snake-tail talking to Kabuto.
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:44 pm

Razz

I would Rofl so hard if Orochimaru would resurface and be like "Who's controlling who, bitch" and takes control back from Kabuto. I mean, who else could possibly be talking to him as a snake?

Also, are we sure it was a tail and not some sort of recon/spying summon? I mean, we saw snakes protect people from C3,C4, help people fly, cast an anti-senju power venom etc.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:16 pm

Celene's Dino wrote:
Also, are we sure it was a tail and not some sort of recon/spying summon?
It's definitely his tail.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:00 pm

The snake tail is not talking, the bubble they used on that page is not gesturing a direction which means the voice is coming from off-panel. Thats just one of those rules about comics and manga so its pretty simple to tell that the words being spoken are from Kabuto and the focus was just on the serpent at the time. If Kishi were establishing a new ability he would be sure to label it either way and let us know the snake tail can talk. Course' a non-pointed bubble can also be used for telepathy but they usually use a more flashy bubble for that, such as the ones used when the Yamanaka communicate through the battle-field, so thats not it. Just normal manga stuff, hate to burst your bubble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Naruto Chapter 558 (spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-