Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leon Shikari (complete)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Leonidas
Leonidas

Leon Shikari (complete) Vide
PostSubject: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyThu 06 Oct 2011, 5:12 pm

Shikari, Leon

THE INFO.

Name:Leon Shikari
Nickname:Leo

Appearance:Leon would be considered by most others to be a rather tall individual as he stands just one inch above six feet, not something he typically is fond of about himself. He is slinder, weighing in at approximately 175 pounds, which is mostly composed of muscle gained throughout his extensive training.

The second attribute about his figure that one would notice would be his eyes. They are rather unique in that his emotions dictate their appearance or color...if he is happy, emerald is the color one would see, yet when he is angered by any means, they begin to change to a shade of fiery red with a silver outline. They are as deep as his soul, but not quite as black and dark.

Leon's hair is found to be shaggy, dark in color, almost black, followed by a scruffy beard. He allows his hair for the most part to cover his eyes. While it does no good in reality, it is a bit of a comfort zone for Leonidas, hiding him away from the rest of the world.

His complexion would not exactly be classified as tanned or dark, but he is not fair skinned either.

Placed under his right eye is a scar that runs the length of about two and a half inches. He obtained such a beauty mark as a result of disrespecting his first foster "father". Each time he looks in the mirror, it is nothing but a constant reminder of the cruelty bestowed upon him from each individual he was around.

Shrouding his physique is usually a simple white shirt which is not too tight, hiding away his true form and lacing up at the top instead of having buttons. Occassionally if the weather dictates a need, Leonidas has an old, black jacket he wears. On his legs and other vitals he bears loose, cloth pants that are black in color with only two pockets. His feet are normally covered in plain black shoes, light weight and easy to move around in.

When in battle, however, his appearance changes, but only slightly, he simply removes his jacket and/or shirt. It's not a major change, it just allows Leonidas to move around more freely.

Personality:As a result of a dark and fiendish childhood, Leonidas grew to be quite a bitter young man. He became filled with rage and as thus, he is always looking for confrontation, whether good or bad. Leon finds it quite simple to start a fight, even when he knows beyond the shadow of a doubt that he will surely lose. His anger is what fuels him. Many times he has tried to find peace, but each door is slammed in his face, just leading to more anger...and definitely more issues that at times would seem too difficult to deal with.

On the other hand, he is unforunately prideful, which tends to get him in a bind on certain occassions. He tends to think more highly of himself than he should. Leon chooses not to look upon himself with fair judgement, at least for the time being, perhaps he will find a way to change that about himself.

He is stubborn. Leon is one of the most hard-headed beings one could be around. It is very hard for him to use the advice of others. He finds it easier to ignore the words of anyone else, and follow after his own desires. Deep down he hates this about himself, but his raging anger makes it almost impossible for him to go along with advice of any kind.

Yet another thing that Leon struggles with is his own mind...his thoughts wage an eternal war on him. He truly hates who he is...he hates his ways, he mindset, his habits...he hates his very existence...Leon knows that he needs to change quite a bit about himself, he just needs to be given a reason to...he needs something to live for...something to die for.

Clan: no clan at this current point in time
Nindō:"I refuse to back down...no matter how big the challenge or how bad the outcome...even if I must lay my own life down...I will give my all...that is my ninja way..."

THE NINJA.

Origin:Kaze No Kuni - The Wind Country
Affiliation:Konoha
Specialties: Ninjutsu and Medical
Elemental Affinities:Fuuton/Wind and Suiton/Water
Combat Style:Leonidas fights hand to hand. He finds a great rush behind looking into his opponent's eyes while engaged in combat. He prefers up close also as a result of his poor ability to fight a target that is a good range away. Leon tries his best to get close to his opponent before starting the battle. He also tries to stay close during the battle because he isn't the fastest warrior.
Special Characteristics:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:Kaze No Kuni was a peaceful country where the people prospered and helped each other out in any way possible. It was the ideal place to live at this time, yet it wouldn't always be that way, no one place could remain at perfect peace for all of eternity.

In the vast Wind Country resided a woman by the name of Laila. She was beautiful far surpassing that of physical appearances. She was kind hearted...she was a poor woman, but she still gave her all to help those in need.

One unfortunate afternoon, a drunken nomadic dog rolled through her part of town. He noticed her and his drunken intensions turned to pure evil...needless to say he took advantage of the poor woman right there in a field...she was utterly humiliated...she felt filthy each time she caught the scent of alcohol as that is what her attacker wreaked of.

Laila was never the same again...her spirits were broken. A few months later she noticed her belly began to grow...surely not...surely she was just gaining weight...She tried to ignore it, she tried not to think about it...she hated the idea that the drunkard could have impregnated her...yet the first time she felt her little one kick, her heart was overwhelmed with joy. There was life inside of her. She cared not how it got there...the child had her blood running through its veins.

A few months down the road Laila gave birth to a healthy and hefty baby boy whom she named Leonidas Shikari, after her father...sadly she had difficulty passing the baby...she lost much blood and died later on that night...

Leonidas passed through many foster homes as he was coming up and eventually found his way to the streets...he was physically abused by each family that he was brought in by so he developed majoy trusts issues and he also developed quite a mean streak...

He was at the mere age of ten when he was taken in by an elderly man and tought the ways of the ninja...he was taught respect...yet he had quite a difficult time displaying it to others...At first he struggled a great deal learning to harness his rage and use it in his martial arts, yet it was a vital step. Leon trained mercilessly night and day to develop the necessary skills required to be the ninja he was destined to be. He grew to be a man and went out on his own, journeying throughout the nations trying to find his way in life...trying to find his destiny...trying to lay his demons aside.

Roleplay Sample:

It was a darkened day...the sun steadily arose from the eastern front, yet was shrouded by a black sheet of clouds that brought forth thunder and lighting. Surely the gods were angered by the merciless people of the land...soon the lightning would rain down amongst them, striking down the wicked where they stood.

Upon this morn Leonidas found himself in yet another watering hole...or a bar as some prefer to call it...yes it was a vile place, yes he was engaging in activity that a man should not...but what did it matter...he had lost everything...he had nowhere to call home...what was his purpose in living anymore? He would just remain here and drink himself into a coma.

Hours passed as the storm outside raged ruthlessly. It was quite frightening. The lightning slashed down very near to the bar...rattling the glass with each strike.

Leonidas took his final drink, stood from his seat, and walked outside, against the wishes of the bartender and some of the other inhabitants who had saught shelter from the storm.

As his body arose from the threshold of the bar he was met by a bolt of lightning at his feet. He glared up towards the heavens, his angered expression begged the gods to kill him...it mocked them to try and improve their aim. Another inch and the bolt would have impailed him.

Leonidas continued his journey until he found a large tree where he climbed atop her wooden comfort and there he sat, oddly enough at peace as he watched the storm rage overhead.

THE ARSENAL.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu • Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: This technique creates identical clones of the user. However, they hold no actual substance and will disperse upon impact of an attack or contact with an opponent. They cannot disrupt the area around themselves with their movements; won’t kick up dust, crush grass, etc.
Chakra Cost: 1

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu • Body Replacement Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to alter places in a speedy manner with another nearby object. This is done mere seconds before an attack lands, thus making the attacker believe his or her attack was a success. Whatever object was used to alter places will receive the brunt of the enemy’s attack instead.

Name: Henge no Jutsu • Transformation Technique
Description: This technique transforms the user’s appearance to that of another person. However, it is not a permanent transformation and a mental image of what they are transformed into. Certain aspects of a ninja will not change merely by transformation, these things may include injuries, tool pocket placements etc. The jutsu will dispel should the user be injured.

Name: Explosive Tag: Activate
Description: This technique allows the user to activate an explosive tag they have planted somewhere. Preferably they should be within close to mid range and visible to the user. You cannot activate another persons explosive tags unless your chakra has been channeled into them beforehand.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu • Escaping Skill
Description: This technique allows the user to free themselves should they be tied up. It is extremely basic. This technique can only be used if the user is a higher rank then their captive.

Name: Kai • Release
Range: Close (0m - 5m)
Description: By stopping the flow of chakra in their body, and then applying an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the caster's chakra; the user may dispel the effects of a genjutsu. This can also be used on another individual that is stuck in a genjutsu by preforming the necessary hand seal and then touching them.
Chakra Cost: 4

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza • Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Element: NA
Description: This technique allows the user to balance themselves on water by focusing a constant and steady stream of chakra to the user’s feet or hands. Because of water’s nature, this requires the user to be quick to adjust the amount of chakra they must emit to their feet in order to maintain a constant balance. Users may also walk, run and “skate” across the water when using this technique.
Chakra Cost: 3

Name: Kinobori no Waza • Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to balance themselves on trees and vertical walls by focusing a constant and steady stream of chakra to the user’s feet. Gravity can easy be defined if this technique is mastered, allowing people to even stand upside down. If too much chakra is exerted the user will be pushed away; bark breaking and causing the user to then fall. If not enough chakra is exerted the user will lose their footing and fall.
Chakra Cost: 3

Last edited by Leonidas on Thu 13 Oct 2011, 10:39 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 10:33 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptySun 09 Oct 2011, 10:37 pm

Ok, longer appearance and personality. If you are a genin than you must have an Affiliation (At the time only Konoha is avaliable). History, well if you could write a tad more it would be great. You need to have at least the academy jutsus. Also you can't have a sword if you don't have weaponry as specialty. I suggest you to go and look at the approved applications to see how it's done and than read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 4:56 pm

Adjustments have been made.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:19 pm

It seems many people believe when I say longer is just a line more. When I say longer, I mean longer. What you have under both appearance and personality isn't enough. Try looking at other approved applications. It's at least double if not three times longer. I also looked at the word count of both personality and appearance. Neither of them are longer than 80 words. Well personality has 86 but that's beside the point. I expect at least 250 words on both of them. When you do that, you're approved.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:33 pm

Re-edited.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:40 pm

Wopsie, didn't see you have 3 specialties. You can only have 2. Than you need to Copy&Paste the Academy jutsus and few jutsus from encyclopedia, or you can make few custom ones. But you need to have the academy ones. Also the Combat style needs to be 5 lines long. Also I see that you use too many "...". Use either just one dot or a comma. However are you sure you don't want any special characteristic? Go and take a look at them and pick one C rank.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

Re-edited
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 5:01 pm

You need all academy jutsus. Ok let's do this. Go and see other approved characters to see how things should be done. For example, you can't be a 21 years old genin. That would mean he is a failure if he wasn't able to get to at least chunnin level. Also your weapons need to be put in the correct template. However we have some generic weapons for weaponry users in the encyclopedia. With weaponry you can have 2 types of weapons. Choose them.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

I've added the remaining Academy Jutsus, not quite sure I'll be needing them all.

I also decided to change one of my specialties. Perhaps everything will be to your liking this time.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 12:23 pm

Again, you're a 21 years old genin. That's not going to happen, around 13 is ok. As for jutsus, are you sure you don't want any jutsu at all? You can have 15 more. You can either make them yourself or just use them from encyclopedia.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 8:51 pm

My rank is Chunnin, not Genin...and yes...I'm sure. I'll edit at a later date if I desire more. I'm just ready to actually RP sometime this century...
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 10:01 pm

And how are you a chunnin? Did you get permission from a admin? Even if you did get I believe you don't meet the expected quota to be a chunnin. For now I'm only allowing you to be a genin, and max 15 years old.

As for jutsus, well if that's what you want.
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 10:40 pm

Is there anything else you need Rocky?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:00 pm

Please try not to be sarcastic like so. Without RockBoy's help and dedication, it could have taken so much longer to get your approved, so thank him rather than hate him.

In its current state, the APP is fine enough for a genin.

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Leonidas
Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:40 pm

You mistaken my tone Enma. I don't hate Rocky, not in the least. I understand full well he is doing his job and is doing a good job though to some it would seem a little too particular, but for someone such as me who has been involved in the staffing of RP forums for 6 years, I can appreciate the need for details in an application. I was simply in a hurry to begin RPing and left out a few things...I should have been more selective and cautious, but thank you for your input and Rocky, thanks for the help man.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:42 pm

It's not particular, I'm just asking for people to write the minimum while still following the rules. But enough about that. Approved 2/2
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) EmptyMon 09 Jan 2012, 4:05 am

Archived.

Due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon Shikari (complete) Leon Shikari (complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-