Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unexplained Abscence

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

The Unexplained Abscence  Vide
PostSubject: The Unexplained Abscence The Unexplained Abscence  EmptySat 15 Oct 2011, 12:46 pm

Well, as you'll have probably noticed (or not O.o), I've been away all week apart from a quick check-in on Tuesday. That's because as well as being busy with school work, I've been involved with a musical performance called 'Anything Goes'. So basically, I get in from school, shower, get ready, and go straight back out again to come back in at midnight. I'm not performing in the musical, but I'm helping out back-stage with props and stage management; which is a hard job for a big performance.

So yes, just thought you'd need an explaination for me being away so long. And now to introduce you to just one of the songs that's sent me dellusional;

(Not the operatics company that I'm working with... xD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Unexplained Abscence The Unexplained Abscence  EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:03 am

A musical? The sounds interesting, I guess. I'm sure you had a great time.
But for now, Welcome back ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: The Unexplained Abscence The Unexplained Abscence  EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 10:32 pm

As someone who did backstage work for high school plays, I completely understand. I pulled a few all-nighters as opening night got closer. Hopefully you were able to keep to a slightly saner schedule.

Welcome back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: The Unexplained Abscence The Unexplained Abscence  EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 8:06 am

As someone with very little appreciate for the theatrical arts and even less concern with any particular individual's involvement with it, let me just say that your sole absence has stripped me of my reason to exist and sent me into a spiraling depression that inspired me to create my own Linkin Park album out of paper-clips, a bottle of cheap beer, and my broken dreams.
Back to top Go down
kana kinoshi
Konoha Nin
kana kinoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Unexplained Abscence The Unexplained Abscence  EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:30 pm

As the person in front of the stage dependent on how well you made us look good, thank you for your commitment ....now get back to work and rp we needz you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexplained Abscence The Unexplained Abscence  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-