Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shenz/Mel

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MelMel
MelMel

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

Well, it just hit me that I never introduce myself. And well I want you all to know what I'm like, what I like and everything about me. I'll state some things I think you might want to know about me (if I didn't tell you something you wanted to know, feel free to PM me and ask me questions and things you want to know about me).

Name: Shenelle. Feel free to call me Shelly, Shenz, Shennel, or anything close to Shenelle. Or just call me by my account name (Mel). Which ever you prefer.
Sex: Female.
Birth Date: Feb, 23rd
Relationship Status: Single. Yes, I am single Sad, JK. I am single I mean, but I'm not really sad about it. I'm not really looking for a relationship right now, so don't try hitting or me or anything(I do like flirting and being flirted on - but it gets annoying when guys are all over me sometimes Embarassed).
Sexuality: I may not act it as I flirt mainly with male, but I'm actually sort bisexual, affraid .(the sort of means that it's not completely official, but slightly true. Did that make sense?)
Personality: Okay. *takes deep breath*. I'm very nice and friendly(I think you can tell that already. If you can't then you need to be a better judge of character). I'm very open as you can see as well. I am not a very loud mouthed person, but I do like to talk a lot. I am just your typical teenage girl in turns of social life (even though I'm 20). I spend a lot of times with my friends, and like to have fun. I am not exactly 'wild' - but I do like to enjoy myself as I like to enjoy life to the fullest.
Now. Here's a personal secret. Whispers: I'm a bit... okay very nerdy, at times. I spend a lot of time on my pc chatting, role playing and playing MMORPGs(we all do it sometime pale, right?), additionally I watch a lot of anime, and I'm a major naruto fan. Anyways, I think you got a good picture of who I am. Let's just say - I'm very energetic and friendly. I'm not a 'girly girly', and like to play around. I'm not very popular and only have like 3 very close friends. I don't party a lot, but I do it occasionally when I'm feeling tense from a long week or something. I can sometimes come off as a... flirt xD, so don't be surprised if I pop into the cbox one day and say to you "I want to have your babies"(I might or might not be joking, lolz.)
Nationality: American
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Anything else? Idk, tell me. Remember I'm sort of a geek, so you can expect to see me online probably all day to answer your questions.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 10:19 pm

Heylo Shellnyzel... I think I'll go with Shenz. Heylo Shenz! Good to meet you, especially since you've been knocking about the forum for a lil' while. If you plan on being naughty and flirtatious, the boys around here really will love you. TEEHEE Give 'em hell, gal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 10:29 pm

Hage already loves you and will be visiting shortly for the lulz and sexy tiems. I would prefer if the doors and windows be locked, it gives me more of a challenge and thats always an entertaining way to spend an evening...
Back to top Go down
MelMel
MelMel

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 3:07 am

Uhh, lolz. Thanks guys. *blinks blankly* ^^
Back to top Go down
Exiled Scorpio
Exiled Scorpio

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 4:24 am

Dang Mel is fine and she rp's nice combo. Welcome to US
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Chris
Chris

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 7:19 pm

-_- I was making fun of Scorpio but my computer crashed. Oh well. I will have to just be cool about it, and say 'Hello there to you, Mel!'. Hope he doesn't notice xD I doubt he will.
Back to top Go down
MelMel
MelMel

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011, 10:47 pm

Thanks Scorpio. Your cute yourself. ^^
And lol Enma, hey to you too. xD
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 8:11 am

MelMel wrote:
Uhh, lolz. Thanks guys. *blinks blankly* ^^

Everytime you blink, I move an inch towards you. It ensures that you'll never see me coming due to your momentary blindness...
Back to top Go down
MelMel
MelMel

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:55 pm

What if I blink one eye at a time?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:02 pm

Then I wait till you move your eyes, which also induces a temporary blindness due to motion blurring. Since your eyes have to move at some point and you have to blink both eyes at some point, its only delaying my arrival. I'm taking lessons on how to Slendy-Walk so you should consider yourself lucky I haven't gotten to that point yet...
Back to top Go down
MelMel
MelMel

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 11:27 pm

Lolz. Your funny Ame.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:18 am

Only so far as the madness permits it.
Back to top Go down
kana kinoshi
Konoha Nin
kana kinoshi

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011, 12:25 pm

I was going to say hi but I think I will leave you two alone. Welcome to US Mel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

Shenz/Mel Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shenz/Mel Shenz/Mel Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-