Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 560

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Gabe
Gabe

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 3:35 pm

o.o

Good chapter. Nough said!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
miroku
miroku

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011, 11:45 pm

Ok...Madara/Tobi/ whoever he is, is clearly really good at confusing me.

• First, he's a dumbass who somehow made the Akatsuki seem funny and serious

• Second, he's revealed to be the mastermind behind the Akatsuki who is like 90 years old, but still alive ,mastermind of the nine tails attack, tells everyone he's Madara

Now, he's some new guy o_O... I knew from the time Kabuto showed, "Madara" the coffin, it had to be someone crazy like idk, his brother or something, but once kabuto said something about Madara, I knew from there that the masked guy couldn't be Madara... It can't be like Kabuto has Madara's body and the masked guy is Madara's soul because thats just not possible. So...I think he's Madara's brother

<_< I mean, his brother isn't mentioned that much, and he could of lied and said he was Madara, the most feared Uchiha of all and possibly the greatest enemy of the Leaf. He and Madara gained power together so he must know the same amount of things that Madara did. He's old enough to "give" Nagato the Rinnegan, old enough to talk with Kisame when he was still in the mist village, and knew what happened with the fight between the first and Madara. I know Madara said his brother died when the treaty was made between senju and uchiha, but he could of lied then to keep his identity even safer then it is now o_O...Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 12:41 am

Obito, has some of Madara's DNA via Zetsu, utilizes his MS the 'proper' way, and since Obito considered Rin his most dearly held person...well I think it's safe to say he killed her, he probably got his EMS Madara's corpses eyes. At least that what I'm thinking for now.
Back to top Go down
miroku
miroku

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 1:02 am

Tabris wrote:
Obito, has some of Madara's DNA via Zetsu, utilizes his MS the 'proper' way, and since Obito considered Rin his most dearly held person...well I think it's safe to say he killed her, he probably got his EMS Madara's corpses eyes. At least that what I'm thinking for now.

Oh that's good too, but wasn't Tobi around the time Nagato was a kid and when Kisame was in the village? Obito wasn't born when Nagato was a kid and by the time Kisame was in his village, Obito was like, crushed under rocks right o_o lol?
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 3:18 am

miroku wrote:
Tabris wrote:

Oh that's good too, but wasn't Tobi around the time Nagato was a kid and when Kisame was in the village? Obito wasn't born when Nagato was a kid and by the time Kisame was in his village, Obito was like, crushed under rocks right o_o lol?
Let's think, Jiraiya goes and fights in the War, finds Nagato, trains Nagato, leaves Nagato, trains Minato. Minato trains Kakashi, Rin and Obito. Obito's left/right side is crushed by the rocks, leaving it partially intact. Zetsu salvages the body and changes it to fit Madara's DNA, giving the adult appearance. I can't explain that because he does kinda look like an adult by the time of the Konoha Attack. A little enstranged, heck very enstranged, I can't draw all the dots. I'm only assuming it's Obito for two reasons, 1) his MS power matches up, and their names are far to similar. My reason for assuming Zetsu was involved was that his arms are the wrong colours, one is normal and the other is white, as in the white half of Zetsu. I got a minor detail wrong in my previous post. Tobi wouldn't have been able to get his eys from Madara because Zetsu would have placed them in Nagato by then.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 3:00 am

Well. Techniquelly, if Tobi had Madara's eyes, why hasn't he performed anything other than his space-time ninjutsu? Yes, it's obvious that Tobi's old, we've all seen that part of his face. But why would he let on that he can practically disappear whenever he likes, instead of using techniques the entire shinobi world is quite aware of? I think Tobi does not have anything of Madara's. Well, if anything, his Sharingan. But, perhaps Tobi is going to be one of those characters we haven't seen in flashbacks. But has Tobi ever used the Mangkyou Sharingan?

Yes, Itachi thought Tobi was Madara, and he sealed his own technique in Sasuke's eye. It reacted to Madara's Sharingan. If Itachi truely thought Tobi was Madara, that would explain that perfectly. The only other theory I'd follow is the one where Madara split in two or whatnot.

But if Tobi isn't Madara Uchiha, could he perhaps be Obito? No. Even if Zetsu did do that, why would he? It's obvious to me that Tobi can't be Obito for the reason that he'd have to transplant a Sharingan. And if it was Obito, the techniques wouldn't change for the reason that there are only a few characters in this series, that have shown the capability to do this. I'd count Sasori, Kabuto and Orochimaru.

For now, I'm going with this; Tobi has a massive collection of eyes. It is quite obvious he isn't Madara. It's also quite obvious that even though they were all killed in Konohagakure, he managed to get a majority of them. I want to know why?

Tobi might be Madara. Most likely he's not Obito. But it's quite clear that Nagato was either born with the Rinnegan, or the following of the two; Madara removed his own eyes and implanted them into Nagato, or, Zetsu, working for the mysterious Tobi figure, had stolen Madara's eyes after he died, and implanted them in Nagato.

But then again, Kishimoto is a plot whore and makes you think? Why? Because he secretly wishes he could write Yaoi. I mean he admitted himself that Hinata would make a better main herione than Sakura.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
miroku
miroku

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:30 am

Anyone would make a better herione than Sakura <_<

Yea, the whole Zetsu helping Obito doesn't make any sense anyways. I'm done guessing, Tobi is Tobi and thats it!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 1:10 pm

If you look at the last page of the chapter on Mangastream, with the fan art of Sasuke wearing Madara's Armour, it gives you a lot to think about.

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/23677185/18

You know, back to the idea that Sasuke is the perfect vessel (blah blah blah) and that maybe, they want Madara to be reborn through him 'a la' Orochimaru. Considering that he had already developed his EMS (unfairly, since he didn't a kill a best friend nor did he kill Itachi) and otherwise, mastered a bunch of jutsu and is pretty much the second strongest character, after Naruto. At least, that's the idea, despite the fact that Naruto will have defeated every major boss and yet apparently, Sasuke will still be at level strength, having sat on his ass and done nothing. -_-

Either way, it makes sense if Madara wants to be reborn and is gonna grab the first 'strong' Uchiha he says, and transfer his soul/mind/body. If we go with the Obito story, Obito's body is just about done being useful. After all, Kakashi is in his thirties and so would be Obito, thus it makes sense for Madara to want a new, fresh body.
Back to top Go down
miroku
miroku

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 4:40 pm

If it is the Obito scenario, then I still don't understand why he'd choose Obito out of any other Uchiha. I mean he was weak and half his body was crushed. He could of easily went out and found another stronger Uchiha. Then again, Madara has changes his personailty a few times and has some weird ideas so the Obito thing could be possible. And with what Madara said to Kabuto, it kinda seems like they have the transfer idea in mind possibly.

The naruto and sasuke same strength thing is crazy though lol. Naruto trains his ass off for years and then comes back to training with kakashi, learns a half complete rasenshuriken, trains with toads, learns sage mode, and perfect rasenshuriken, trains even more and controls the nine tails chakra to have alot more skill, practically the fastest person alive with alot of strength to back him up, and NOW the nine tails is favoring Naruto, giving him chakra lol...While on the other hand, Sasuke trains like crazy, then absorbs Orochimaru, then loses him but gets MS, then gets EMS and now he's just as strong lol. Sasuke's eyes give him super training XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 560 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 Naruto Chapter 560 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-