Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 3:36 pm

..::link::..

No... Just, no. Rinnengan is a more evolved Sharingan. I'm just at a loss of words. It just boggles my mind! Is the sharingan that fucking weak that it REALLY NEEDS a God Damn power up? "Oh you can make fire that won't stop until the target is ash, you can put people in coma just by looking at them, oh and by the way you can summon that sissy Susano that can parry everything and kill everything. Yeah that's too weak. Let's give it the RINNENGAN so you can summon a GIANT FUCKING METEOR out of nowhere!" God damn you Kishi. Everything was going fine until now....
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:51 pm

And here I believed that Kishimoto could not take his love for the Sharingan any further. The Sharingan's evolved form is the Rinnegan? So that means dear Nagato also had the Sharingan, and managed to master it in less time than Madara so as to obtain the Rinnegan. Riiiiight. So what's next? All three Doujutsu combine to make an insanely powerful Doujutsu that will be no match for the Power of Friendship?

So who was Madara referring to when he said "So this is his technique..."? Definitely not Kabuto or Orochimaru. I would have thought that Madara had died long before Orochimaru went Doctor Frakenstein. Could be that Madara was talking about Tobirama, since he's the one who actually made Edo Tensei. Yet who's assistant was Kabuto referring himself to be? Whoever Kabuto mentioned via the pronoun, it's someone who both he and Madara have known/heard about. Like I said above, it would be odd for it to be Orochimaru.

And speaking of Orochimaru: Is there any bastardized biological breakthrough in this series that he wasn't involved with?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 7:29 pm

So..Mangekyou, Eternal, Rinnegan Madara= God..

I'm so annoyed by this...why on earth would you make the Rinnegan be an evolved form of sharingan?Kishi can go die under a rock -.-

So..2 ways to unlock the Rinnegan
1. Immense pain...
2. Go past the sharingan..

So..Im going to hazard a guess and say that normal Rinnegan users can't use the sharingan technqiues..thats cool but now..
Madara + 6 bodies +Mangekyo -Blindness...if i was naruto I'd kill myself...

Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:29 pm

Lol stop your whinning. Regardless what Kishi does you will still read the new chapters. And Madara is a little bad ass with his fire techniques and speed, as well as that unique looking Susanoo. Maybe Madara is 2 different bodies/a split soul with the power of the Rinnengan, which explains his deranged pseudo-Madara, and revived Madara. One died against the 1st Hokage (where he presumably died) while his split soul counterpart survived. Just a theory. Now I know what pseudo-Madara meant by Sasuke being
compatible with the giant statue, he's gonna unlock the Rinnengan. I'm not too happy about that, I like Madara having it because it makes him
an even better legend, but as much as I like Sasuke. No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:38 pm

Oh..so sasuke can get Rinnegan...that should be fun..now he can over use that like he overused the mangekyou techniques..amazing
And i will read them..only 'cos I've read 560 already..
And well...Madara would be the only plausible person to get Rinnegan(sadly its still a sharingan :/ ) He would have earned it...not just been given it...

Sigh..more to be annoyed about.
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 11:39 pm

Well since he DID have rinnengan before he died, he could've EASILY made such thing Outcast. Because as you know the Sage of the 6 Paths did divide 10 tails into 9 different beings. So since Madara is well, Madara, it's possible he made a counterpart of himself.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 12:12 am

Eh is it really surprising that he would contradict his own statement regarding which came first? in He claimed to not like "smart characters" yet he described Sasuke as his favorite. He talks about not wanting characters to be one-dimensional yet I've seen more depth of character development in a toothpaste commercial than his manga. I believe the terms used to describe someone like that is a "bald faced liar" and a "hypocrite" along with arrogant and "resting on his laurels".

All I can say, praise the fan fiction and pass the pipe. I haven't bought something he's written since the start of the first time skip and I see less reason to do so every issue since. Especially when I can find a greater volume of better writing that costs me nothing but a little time spent reading.

Heck, I think most of our RP threads here are a better read than what Kiss-my-rear-moto has written. Personally I can put up with some spelling and grammar mistakes for a good read, but I won't put up with a story that leaves me wondering if a 5 year old with ADHD on a sugar rush wrote it just because the guy has a hyped name and a technically adept (if artistically stupid) editorial staff.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 2:39 am

NuclearTreerat wrote:
Eh is it really surprising that he would contradict his own statement regarding which came first? in He claimed to not like "smart characters" yet he described Sasuke as his favorite. He talks about not wanting characters to be one-dimensional yet I've seen more depth of character development in a toothpaste commercial than his manga. I believe the terms used to describe someone like that is a "bald faced liar" and a "hypocrite" along with arrogant and "resting on his laurels".

All I can say, praise the fan fiction and pass the pipe. I haven't bought something he's written since the start of the first time skip and I see less reason to do so every issue since. Especially when I can find a greater volume of better writing that costs me nothing but a little time spent reading.

Heck, I think most of our RP threads here are a better read than what Kiss-my-rear-moto has written. Personally I can put up with some spelling and grammar mistakes for a good read, but I won't put up with a story that leaves me wondering if a 5 year old with ADHD on a sugar rush wrote it just because the guy has a hyped name and a technically adept (if artistically stupid) editorial staff.

I like this guy, why have I not meet him?
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 2:47 am

Quote :
All three Doujutsu combine to make an insanely powerful Doujutsu that will be no match for the Power of Friendship?
LOL. Best comment of the day.

All I can say is....ONE PIECE! Aww yeah
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 2:48 am

Well, technically, Kabuto stated it was research he and Orochimaru were doing. It was quit obvious Madara had no clue he could use the rinnegan, though I might have missed that detail. Let's skip back to the dieing Sage. Remember how the elder son inheirited the eyes? Now we see the most clever thing Moto-Moto could come up with. I'm comparing their eyes to pokemon. They get worse every generation. At least we KNOW it can't get any worse, because we already know it's burnt out.

But, I guess we can hope the, Im' calling him Tobi again, won't have some ridiculous explanation to as why he really is Madara. Yes, it seems likely yet unlikely. Maybe it's just me.
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 3:46 am

What I was implying RB ;D. And considering how Tobi reacted to seeing the trump card earlier (when Kabuto Edo summoned Akatsuki, and then the 6th coffin) Tobi must've been pissed. So since the Uchiha got the ocular powers, the Senju must have some kind of BS Morning Wood Susanoo Technique. Or by extension, Naruto is going to get another Rasengan, since Uzumakis and Senju = incest cousins.

Oh, and I think Madara brought down the moon. I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 4:00 am

I'm reserving all right to speculate until more info is provided.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 5:17 am

Yes. Because what we need is to be force-fed more rasengan from Mr. Noodle himself.
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 5:44 am

I have no idea why you people are surprised. It was spelled out for you AGES ago. The Sage of the Six Paths had two sons, and a rift grew between them because of the gifts their heritage gave them. Uchiha and Senju. THEY are RELATED to the Sage. It's not that much different to awakening the first, second and third tome. And MS depending on which day of the week you catch me on, EMS is different because you are effectively uniting two bloodlines, which may be the potential spark to awaken the Rinnegan. Following along that train of thought, you could potentially assume that the Senju might be able to also take a few steps down that particular path. Toss a transplanted Sharingan into them and follow the normal steps. A little estranged perhaps.
I believe that Outcast is correct when he said about Madara bringing down the moon. While it appears to be slightly down sized for what my mental representation of the moon says, I think that he may not be the whole satellite, but only the portion carrying a certain Ten Tailed Demon. Or it could just be an asteroid....according to the Wiki, but they can't speak in biased terms. And it'd make sense to do it right there, you have Naruto and Bee nearby, and Madara going somewhere....probably to Naruto's location. I have high expectations of Itachi, and Saskue is going to do something radical. Personally I was a little surprised that the Third Hokage didn't make an appearance as of yet, he was known as the God of Shinobi and it took me by surprise when I didn't find him in recent chapters.

I suppose that's my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 6:33 am

Well, the Eternal MS you're just uniting the same bloodline. Anywho my last post on this subject till the next chapter is just a few hypothetical facts. Madara and Sasuke are related, their chakras are described as similar by the Kyuubi. Not only that, but Tobi said activating Susanoo is a rarity for MS users when observing Sasuke and Danzig fights, implying Somone before Sasuke had the potential to use Susanoo. This leads to Madara and Izuna, with Madara being able to while Izuna not, establishing this rarity. Also the fact that Madara and Sasuke both have Susanoo show how they're related. MS abilities must be passed down through heritage, this is proven because not all MS techniques ate Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo. Shisui had Kotoamatsukami, proving MS's are unique if not passed down through heritage. As for an earlier post on this topic stating the Rinnengan can't use Sharingan techniques, think twice. Rinnengan can learn all Jutsu (or ninjutsu), sounds strangely familiar to the famed copying aspect of the Sharingan. Finally, Madaras Susanoo are two beings fused at the spine because his ES is a perfect balance of his and his brothers combined MS, for the power to defend the clan. Sasukes selfish desire for power simply caused a warped version of his original Susanoo.

As for my personal split body/soul theory, Madara was first seen with a mask when he attacked Konoha with the nine tails. Meaning, he must've/could've survived the battle with the 1st, but somehow died afterwards. Note Madaras previous motives were protecting his clan, but as soon as the battle with the 1st ends, he becomes deranged and burned for revenge against his clan, and lusted world domination. It's not too far fetched to say his new body might've killed him and assumed Madaras identity. The battle with Onoki must've been Tobi. Very wide theory I know, idk, my personal thoughts. Until next chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 6:35 am

Sorry for the double post and mispellings. On my itouch.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 9:16 am

I dont believe its the moon. That would have termendous effects on the planet to simply with in a single chapter do with out building up the "power" 'Madara has. I mean brining a Meteor is highly impressive but if it were the moon I think we would have some sort of build up. Either Madara would have built up in speech of Kabuto would have had some dialog. Beside, Tobi's plan involves the Moon and it is quiet obvious Kabuto is out for himself. Why would he go and do that ?
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 11:17 am

Gabe wrote:
I dont believe its the moon. That would have termendous effects on the planet to simply with in a single chapter do with out building up the "power" 'Madara has. I mean brining a Meteor is highly impressive but if it were the moon I think we would have some sort of build up. Either Madara would have built up in speech of Kabuto would have had some dialog. Beside, Tobi's plan involves the Moon and it is quiet obvious Kabuto is out for himself. Why would he go and do that ?

Like I mentioned before, I sincerely doubt that they require the whole Moon, because if I am correct, they require it largely intact to perform that global Tuskinomi(spelling error). But I highly doubt missing an odd 200m squared would do much damage to the total surface area. And chakra and logic don't mix, Kishi does abuse physics sometimes, but it's sometimes best just left alone.
I think we had quite a bit of a build up speech, too much, but meh. I was also rather shocked at the sheer lack of power. I had rather wanted him to exhibit a bit more of a fight. You have Naruto, Gaara and that old man tripe team him, and he falls back on Sasuno, damn Uchiha! I found it interesting how it was also shown that Kabuto somehow enhanced Madara, which wasn't really established if you ask me.
Now, I can't properly answer you at all right there Gabe, but Kabuto potentially has the ability to use Orochimaru's Living Corpse Reincarnation. I'm unsure if the three year penalty would apply, but for now I'm going to assume it will. Going along that train of thought, Kabuto may attempt to consume Tobi or Madara, at some point. Now, he's already proven he can neutralize the Senju Bloodline's abilities, how much of a stretch is it to assume he could do the same to the Uchiha?
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 1:21 pm

True true. Tobi's plan was to use the Moon to cast the earth in Genjutsu right? Itd be flawed to bring the moon or a portion of it. Though with its not hard to give a false plan. In fact I can see "tobi" easily bring out the "I tricked you into doing what I wanted 'brining down the moon or chunk of the moon' speech. I mean it is apparent that Kabuto isnt 100% trustable in Tobi's eyes.

Also Thought Id brining up the thought of Kakashi being able to gain the Rinnegan. Thoughts? o.o
Imagen Danzo with an arm full of em Razz Wouldnt put it past Kishi lol
Back to top Go down
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 1:52 pm

Quote :
Personally I was a little surprised that the Third Hokage didn't make an appearance as of yet, he was known as the God of Shinobi and it took me by surprise when I didn't find him in recent chapters.
He isn't in the recent chapters because he cannot be reincarnated due to the fact that he has given his soul to the Shikigami (When he tried to seal Orochimaru in teh initial Konoha Invasion). That is also why the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Hokage's have not be reincarnated in Kabuto's justu as well. I would find it very cheeky and possibly interesting if Kishi slips in that someone of the likes of Kakashi was taught the technique by the Third and he uses it on Kabuto. Kakashi the silver knight riding in on his white horse! Smile
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 3:20 pm

Todd wrote:
Quote :
Personally I was a little surprised that the Third Hokage didn't make an appearance as of yet, he was known as the God of Shinobi and it took me by surprise when I didn't find him in recent chapters.
He isn't in the recent chapters because he cannot be reincarnated due to the fact that he has given his soul to the Shikigami (When he tried to seal Orochimaru in teh initial Konoha Invasion). That is also why the 1st, 2nd, and 4th Hokage's have not be reincarnated in Kabuto's justu as well. I would find it very cheeky and possibly interesting if Kishi slips in that someone of the likes of Kakashi was taught the technique by the Third and he uses it on Kabuto. Kakashi the silver knight riding in on his white horse! Smile

In strategic terms I do believe it is called a 'double feint' or a two-way diversion. Or any of the other stupid tacky names that people give being mildly creative. I bloody hate stereotypes, despite their uses. Great for confusing people with the various philias and phobias though.

Thanks for the reminder Todd, I'm a bit annoyed that I forgot that titbit.

Now, when Gabe mentioned Danzo with EMS's covering his arm, I'm pretty sure he'd have been able to win pretty much every fight. Depending on whether you had him using the Rinnegan or not...but mixing and matching the visual and destructive abilities of the different Doujutsu would simply lead...to either him dying of chakra exhaustion. Or him murdering everything in his way.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 10:30 pm

Ryo wrote:
I'm comparing their eyes to pokemon. They get worse every generation. At least we KNOW it can't get any worse, because we already know it's burnt out.

Rinnegan will have stages..just watch
-> the stages will be unique to people who unlock Rinnegan via sharingan
-> the third tomoe will be the final stage (Jyuubi <- 10 tails)
-> the new tomoe forms of rinnegan will grant better physical ability and new jutsu (like MS)

Madara stated that he gained these eyes shortly before his death, it's always harder to unlock something than it is to get it better. Since it is now confirmed a sharingan i will suppose the tomoes are formed in similar ways. Now, the original story behind Madaras death is that Hashirama Senju (1st Hokage) killed Madara, in this battle Madara would have been fighting someone better (if Hashirama killed him he was better) so that gives way to allow the first tomoe to come through. The second Tomoe likely came from just before his death where he was beaten and battered and could barely move. The third tomoe is just before the fatal blow Hashirama delivered. Madara unlocking Rinnegan in this battle is most likely because if he gained it outside the battle he would likely have gained paths, like Pein.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 11:26 pm

All this means is that Kishi will never be done collectively raping the combine asshole of the readership and will continually demand that we bend over further while he sodomizes us with more and more of his big, hot, plot twists...
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011, 11:51 pm

Kunshu Ame wrote:
All this means is that Kishi will never be done collectively raping the combine asshole of the readership and will continually demand that we bend over further while he sodomizes us with more and more of his big, hot, plot twists...
Which I gather you don't have a problem with?
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 1:00 am

Kunshu Ame wrote:
I'm reserving all right to speculate until more info is provided.

Have you relinquished your right?

Kunshu Ame wrote:
Eh, no. From this point onwards we have a few points to go on. Tobi Succeeds and puts the world away, but leaves us with a tantalizing image of someone breaking free. Or at least, seeing the holes in the Gen. Two, the world is destroyed by the rapidly escalating power levels. Looking even more likely right now....or we have Madara/Tobi defeated and all is put right in the world, and it ends with Naruto refusing Kageship because Saskue died in the battle.

There is only so many plot twists we can take before Naruto becomes Dragon Ball GT. Naruto mastering the Nine-Tails was the final proof for me, it's too f****** much like Super Sayian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Naruto Chapter 560 [Spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-