Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 561 (spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto 561 (spoilers) Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:30 pm

Link

Hmm, definitely interesting, what with Madara having the senju cells now, but being able to use wood style is just OP, although I'm glad that we were blessed with no Sasuke plaguing the pages. However, I think I speak for us all when I say... Why didn't the old man die? A meteor hits him and he has 'severe injuries'. I finally thought we would see some casualties, although from his current state and the last line, I don't think he's going to be sticking around much longer. Also, A fight with Tsunade might be interesting, but I doubt she'll be able to be overly effective against Madara.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
John

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 7:14 pm

Didn't really care for this chapter all that much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
miroku
miroku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:21 pm

I think he'll still live against Madara if Tsuande's entering the fight. It's what she was known for in the other wars, for her medical skill so I'm thinking he's gonna somehow survive. I just want them to wrap this fight up so they can show Itachi again
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 8:39 pm

Tobirama haha that's who it is lol....my guess of who Tobi really is lol
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

John wrote:
My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
NuclearTreerat
NuclearTreerat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 10:11 pm

*starts recording bets*
That's one for Tobirama, another for Obito, and a few more for assorted unknowns. Anyone going to put down on Sage of Six Paths (otherwise known as Tim)?

Hey I have to try to find something redeeming in that mess of obvious attempts to get more purchases by artificially extending the story through random tangents disguised as the over use of plot twists. I figure by the time we actually get a straight answer I'll be able to claim the pool as a retirement fund.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:15 pm

I, for one, welcome our new Uchiha overlords.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 1:32 am

Ulkira wrote:
John wrote:
My thoughts exactly.

I agree, I like the chapters where nothing happens too. Their more entertaining >.>
Back to top Go down
₡amisado
₡amisado

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 1:52 am

Kunshu Ame wrote:

Screw Uchiha
Back to top Go down
http://notevenanormalguy.tumblr.com/
Vegapunk
Vegapunk

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 3:07 am

I still have money in Tsunade's corner that girl has got swag. I hope she comes in and fucks some shit up, we haven't seen nearly half of Tsunade is actually capable of. Also, Onoki is a kage, these people are the pillar stone's of the greatest nations in the world. If they couldn't keep up with a supposed equal enemy then I would be a little annoyed. Is it just me or is Kishi making smaller and smaller chapters....jeez.

Kyuubi is a chakra slut.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 8:21 am

₡amisado wrote:
Kunshu Ame wrote:

Screw Uchiha

You'll be the first to go...
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 8:36 am

I'm still amused by all that stuff that Gaara is pulling off. He's becoming one of the most powerful characters in the series. Granted he can't rain down meteors like some people we know, but I wouldn't count him out in a fight, even against Naruto.
I lol'ed when Madara goes all casual and tosses a second one down, it all seems so...strange.
Methinks that Tsunade is just asking for trouble, she ain't got jack on some power-puss that tosses meteorites around. I enjoyed the casual chapter, it's good build-up to something useful, and I see everyone has forgotten the fake Madara waltzing around with his Paths of Pein, which all have Rinnegans, again another question to be answered; was there this many people walking around with EMS?
All together a truly vicious chapter. Did anyone find the Kage conversation about Tobi interesting, how he has become an embodiment of a certain emotion? A little like V, no?
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptySat 29 Oct 2011, 3:27 am

Actually...I took note in the conversations between Madara and Kabuto. It stuck out to me completely. Madara seemed to be almost certain that he had a sense of what was going on. That really does lower my guess on who Tobi was. If it's true that Madara had died at that battle, but yet also survived, only Tobi can explain that. It does seem smart on Tobi's part to play everyone but Itachi, Kisame, Zetsu and near the end, Konan. However, I don't think the wood release is from the Rinnegan, but more so from the 1st Hokage's DNA.

But also, taking Muu's body split technique, Madara could've split. It would explain that he would be exponentially weaker, like Muu, until he injected himself with the 1st's genes. That would kill my disbelief that Tobi isnt' Madara. I hate the fact that I'm trying to even understand things Kishimoto writes.
Back to top Go down
Doomquake
Doomquake

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:30 pm

What I really did not understand was if Madara was able to use wood release. And he got that from taking the first Hokages powers, how did he take the cells he needed to get the wood ability
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:51 pm

Doomquake wrote:
What I really did not understand was if Madara was able to use wood release. And he got that from taking the first Hokages powers, how did he take the cells he needed to get the wood ability

Well, Madara could hold his own against the first hokage, something we already know, so when they fought at final valley, the chances of injury were high for both shinobi. Madara probably stole some of the Senju's cells during the battle.

In all honesty, I dislike the way so many nins have the Senju ability because they just transplanted the cells. I mean, Danzo, Yamato, Madara, none are Senju, but they're the only people alive who can use Moukton. Kinda doesn't feel as if it's really a clan trait? It's more like an add on. If you're extremely powerful, add to your power by nicking some cells. It just feels cheap.
Back to top Go down
Doomquake
Doomquake

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 8:58 pm

I guess. And I agree and the same with the Sharingan like Danzo havimg loads and if tobi is the second hokage him and with the byakygan that ninja with the transplant
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:35 pm

He is the freggin 2nd Hokage...Kabuto even said the masked man was a fake Madara.

Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 4:06 am

No one cares *if* he's a fake. It's god f***ing Kishimoto. For all we know he could really be drawing Yaoi. Yes, yaoi. I went there. Kishimoto will obviously pull a *kishimoto* and give us some crap to deal with and still get payed. Besides, it's a common fact that the 2nd was killed by the Gold and Silver Brothers. He couldn't be Tobi. Yeah, I know the whole *Tobi* *Tobirama*. But I also recall his soul being sealed away. He'd also be older than the third. There's no logic in that. Kishimoto likes having minimum logic and that is the line.

Chance are more than likely that Madara Uchiha knows who the imposter is. All we know is that Itachi truely believes the Tobi is Madara Uchiha. Is there something Itachi isn't telling us? Clearly only about four people can have a plain idea of what's really going on. Kabuto, Tobi, Madara or Itachi.

And also, isn't Sasuke getting ready to leave for the battlefield? It would be interesting to see him run into Itachi. Any thoughts that that happening?
Back to top Go down
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 7:14 am

He wasn't killed by them he was hurt...He was suppose to be killed in action saving the 3rd and the rest of his squad...

Also the 2nd created Edo Tensai meaning he could have simply sealed himself into the real Madara Uchiha body while leaving his own body to do so...simply because he is the creator would means he knows the ins and outs of it...

From all the readers know is that you need DNA to summon a certain person from the dead...With his body being left behind it would be easy for even Orochimaru in which came years later after Tobirama died to get a piece of...hell he's Oro not many people out there who can stop him.

Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:11 pm

It's not Tobirama you fool. He didn't have the motives to take over the world. Besides, You have to draw on what already happened. Even if Tobirama sealed himself, he declared the jutsu a Kinjutsu. Chances are he probably wouldn't use it. Besides, if he sealed himself then Orochimaru wouldn't have been able to reanimate him during Part 1. Because it seems the biggest weakness in the jutsu is being sealed. Once that happens your useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 561 (spoilers) Naruto 561 (spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-