Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 562

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Doomquake
Doomquake

Naruto 562 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 562 Naruto 562 EmptyWed 02 Nov 2011, 8:42 pm

So 562 what did you think about it.

I can't wait for the next issue and the kages fight Madara
Back to top Go down
Doomquake
Doomquake

Naruto 562 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 562 Naruto 562 EmptyWed 02 Nov 2011, 8:53 pm

I also think it is annoying and to reflect on what winged was saying how come people can now use a jutsu that was supposed to just be for the fourth the flying thunder god, and how it is unfair that Tsunade is essentially invincible. But this is just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Captain Konoha
Konoha Nin
Captain Konoha

Naruto 562 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 562 Naruto 562 EmptyWed 02 Nov 2011, 9:06 pm

So,

Naruto 562 was pretty weak, though it did show the resolve of old man Tsuchikage, and I like that they showed a little bit of Madara's past again, since that is what I am quite interested in. But then again, you all know that I am pretty much only interested in the Uchiha and the Senju.

Now, What i did not like is the 99,9% chance that Naruto will get the Flying thunder god technique, even though it was shown that people like Genma needed to perform it with three men. What bugs me is that the only Fuuin naruto knows is the key to his seal [which is controlled by the toad] and his Kuchiyose no jutsu. If he can do it, I lost the last remnants of respect for Naruto.

Now what was cool, was the fact that all five kage will be fighting against Madara, should prove to show some badass techniques and teamwork in order to beat his Hybrid ass =P
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Gabe

Naruto 562 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 562 Naruto 562 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 1:16 am

I agree, I like chapters where nothing happens but vauge conversations and corny puns ... yep thats one of the best chapters... >.>

Thought it was a great chapter. The '5' Kages are goin to fight together. Though Garaa and the Old man are pretty depleted. Mizukage was out fighting as well but we didnt really see how extensive though.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Aries
Aries

Naruto 562 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 562 Naruto 562 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 1:36 am

Did anyone else see the Raikage had his left arm back lol

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/60660556/17
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto 562 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 562 Naruto 562 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:22 am

@Doomquake - Tsunade is not invincible. She is a medical kunoichi and a Hokage. She stores chakra in the seal on her forehead. It's a safemeasure that she can heal herself by releasing the chakra stored inside. If you think that's stupid, what about Kabuto's ability to heal himself before he's injured?

And no one said that the jutsu was simply for him. It was really stated as his technique. Same as the rasengan. He passed both those techniques down. One went to Naruto and jiraiya, and the other went to his guards. It is nice to see that such a nice technique wasn't wasted on Naruto for once.

@Celene's Dino - The chapter wasn't that weak. It's just the same build up Kishimoto uses before a fight ensures. Surely, I for one cannot wait to view all these fights. it was very good that the 5 current kages came together to overopwer Madara. However, it seems they have the biggest weapon. The Flying Thunder God Technique. But it's Tsunade using it I believe. She might be the one to watch out for in the next chapter or so.

When they mentioned the Flying Thunder God Technique, I was quite happy. I thought, "For chance, maybe Naruto will be even more of a spam character in the next sets of video games, just like Minato, only with shadow clones." Good thing I read on. It seems only the guards know the technique, so I highly doubt Naruto will learn it.

@Gabe - Nice use of sarcasm. Such a great compliment in few words, just like the few words before these.

@Aries - I don't think it's a legitimate arm. Perhaps a fake arm or some screw up on Kishimoto's part. Either way, I hope it's explained why he has an arm where is arm shouldn't be. (Yes, I want someone to notice that inside joke there.)

Other then the usually Kishimoto dialog, it was nice to see other characters. We learned that Minato passed on two of his techniques; the Rasengan and the Flying Thunder God Technique. We learned Tsunade should always gamble her life instead of her cash. Maybe then she'd be rich. However, the old man really should just die. I don't hate him or nothing, in fact, I like how he wants to end Madara. But he'll need to die eventually.

But what if Madara eliminates the 5 Kage's here and now? They all served important purposes in the war, like a symbol to inspire everyone. Same with Naruto and Bee. All 7 are a luxary they can't really afford to lose. But knowing Kishimoto he'll drag it out long enough for them to pull off a "Fabulous" victory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 562 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 562 Naruto 562 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-