Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 563 (spoilers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto 563 (spoilers) Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 563 (spoilers) Naruto 563 (spoilers) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:02 pm

Link

So, Naruto's off to fight Tobi? That should be interesting. Although, with all the speculation on 'Who is the man (or woman) behind the mask', I was quite surprised to hear Tsunade refer to Tobi as 'the other Madara'. I think Madara - V - the Five kages should be an interesting battle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Aries
Aries

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 563 (spoilers) Naruto 563 (spoilers) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 8:23 pm

Sasuke will come save the day for naruto...then sasuke will be defeated my the masked man but even being defeated he will leave an opening for Naruto to pull an amazing feat over the Masked Madara giving Naruto all the credit for the victory.....hmmm maybe one of them die this time lol
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 563 (spoilers) Naruto 563 (spoilers) EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 9:41 pm

I've enjoyed the fight between the Kages and Madara so far. I'm glad Tsunade didn't just jump straight into battle and instead healed Gaara and Oonoki first. Loved how Muu got punched all the way to Kingdom Kong.

Naruto headbuttted Tobi... I wonder if I should be pleased that Naruto managed to catch Tobi off-guard like that, or be infuriated that Naruto was able to accomplish said feat... No, it's definitely the latter. You're telling me that the combined vision of the Sharingan and the Rinnegan isn't fast enough to track Naruto in his Kyuubi Mode? If so, then my disappointment towards Tobi will increase, not to mention this will become an easy win for Naruto. Then again, we might find out in two weeks' time that Naruto simply phases through Tobi like so many others. That still wouldn't explain why Tobi was surprised to have been taken "head-on" by Naruto.

I'm expecting Sasuke to gain some panel-time now, whether it's by running into Naruto/Itachi/Kabuto, or by going around killing Zetsu (and ultimately being glimpsed by Sakura). Either way, Sasuke's going to end up intervening in Naruto and Bee's fight with Tobi and his Six Paths of The Jinchuuriki. Maybe Bee will be captured or something. Who knows.

Two weeks to wait. If we're extremely fortunate, Tobi's mask will shatter from Naruto's attack. I highly doubt it, but it's a possibility. It would be a shame, what with Tobi just having got himself a new mask and everything.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 563 (spoilers) Naruto 563 (spoilers) EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:04 pm

Aries wrote:
Sasuke will come save the day for naruto...then sasuke will be defeated my the masked man but even being defeated he will leave an opening for Naruto to pull an amazing feat over the Masked Madara giving Naruto all the credit for the victory.....hmmm maybe one of them die this time lol

Outrageous claim is outrageous. The other Madara obviously doen't want Naruto dead until the fox is removed. Same with B.

I've also speculated something. I was debating it when the revived Madara stated the Rinnegan was not Kabuto's doing. Adding in the factor that Madara wasn't surprised that there was another him, the other Madara's story of giving the Rinnegan to Nagato seems reasonable, but only if a larger connection can be made clear.

Other than that, my brain hasn't been so picky towards the recent chapters. The anime will fix the problems by giving us several episodes of backstory before we see too many fights, but when the fights roll around, it'll be excellent to see them all in action, seeing as this has the potential to be the biggest fight I'll ever watch on my laptop. Too bad american censors make anime characters bleed oil.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 563 (spoilers) Naruto 563 (spoilers) EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 9:23 pm

U wrote:
Too bad american censors make anime characters bleed oil dirt.
Corrected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 563 (spoilers) Naruto 563 (spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-