Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah

View previous topic View next topic Go down
leon77
leon77

Yeah Vide
PostSubject: Yeah Yeah EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 9:53 am

I know I have faded in and out of US over the past years or however long it has been, but RL has troubled me with problem that have made me go inactive in the ways I have. I currently have once again got my life to were I can start rping again (something I miss greatly). In all honesty I was not gonna return to Us I was gonna start anew at Ingoo, but hell I couldn't follow through with it. I may not be a vet to this site or the most loyal member in terms of activity and such but US actual means something to me. I miss the people at this site, you guys are the whole reason I switched from Ingoo to US in the first place on the original version of the site. I was overlooking some stuff on the site and it seems like the site may be suffering at the moment and that sadness me greatly... I just want to try to play a hand at aiding what little I can to increase rp or something at US. I know I am not the best rper nor am I any good at aiding you guys in site work such as things mods do and all, plus I do not have great ideas to spark plots or something, but I figure if I can just do a little it is better then nothing. I will understand if you all rather me not return because of how my activity has been over time with frequent absences and such. I just ask that you please give me a second chance to try and prove I do care about this site and want to see it grow.

Adam I read what you posted about something happening and how there are rumors and such.... let me just say I have always thought you did a good job with the site. You created a place that I actual fit in in the world of rp sites. I am not the brightest person and usually get criticized for such because I tend to talk like my back woods southern ways and lack certain grammar skills, but you my friend created a site were people always seemed to actual over look those things. I have never once felt any hostility from a member of this site and that is what makes it hold such a special place for me be apart of.

So I guess this is my post that I will be returning if it is allowed. I know I can't summon the words to mind that need to be said so that you can all forgive me of my absences, but I pray that you will not hold it against me. If any of you should need me for anything just let me know I will be back active at the site so just pm me.

p.s. Happy Holidays everyone
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Yeah Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yeah Yeah EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 2:35 pm

Last I checked, you don't need permission to return from inactivity. So, welcome back, Leon.
Back to top Go down
leon77
leon77

Yeah Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yeah Yeah EmptyMon 26 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm

I know that I just feel ashamed kinda because I always leave without contributing anything useful to the site, and I was not sure if you guys want to tolerate such actions.

Anyways, thanks for posting lol. Lets me know I am not hated.... I think :thumpsup:
Back to top Go down
Flare
Kumo Nin
Flare

Yeah Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yeah Yeah EmptySat 31 Dec 2011, 4:56 pm

Hello, Leon~ I haven't been here previously and as such I don't remember you... but you're more than welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
kana kinoshi
Konoha Nin
kana kinoshi

Yeah Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yeah Yeah EmptySun 01 Jan 2012, 5:50 am

Welcome back. I am glad you want to help this site come back from the brink of death. I will be more than glad to help if you want to rp to get back in the game. Please PM me and we will get it going. See you around teh boards
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Yeah Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yeah Yeah EmptySun 01 Jan 2012, 1:42 pm

Brink of death sounds just a bit extreme, although in all fairness it sums up how the mood has been here recently. I don't believe I know you, but welcome back to U.S.; I look forward to Role Playing with you in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
leon77
leon77

Yeah Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yeah Yeah EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 1:58 am

I have been stuck in new Orleans do to truck problems, but will will return home tommorrow to finish my character. I'm happy to see the site seems to be having a rise, and I look forward to rping with you all as well.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Yeah Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yeah Yeah EmptyThu 05 Jan 2012, 3:08 am

Whatever your reasons, a warm welcome back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Sponsored content

Yeah Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yeah Yeah Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-