Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 570

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tsurugi
Tsurugi

Naruto 570  Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 570 Naruto 570  EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012, 4:14 pm

Whoa fuck jeah xD THIS was a chapter to my liking xD i damn fking like the Kyuby and now i wanna see him go badass xD
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto 570  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 570 Naruto 570  EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012, 6:10 pm

Link
TEEHEE

An interesting chapter, nice to see the Kyuubi finally about to join the action. Gai and Kakashi only got one panel mind; I think the next few chapters will either be all Naruto, a huge gathering of the main characters fighting together, or yet another unexpected twist. What I hope is that no one hits Tobi so bad his body becomes unrecognisable, that would be possibly the worst ending to any series, but I doubt it will happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto 570  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 570 Naruto 570  EmptyWed 18 Jan 2012, 7:25 pm

Decent chapter, far from disappointing. Though the Kyuubi's redemption has been predicted for quite sometime, I'm glad that he's actually lending a hand in this fight. I have severely missed seeing Naruto in his Tailed Forms; it's been nothing but Sage Mode and Rikudou Mode these days.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: There should be NO WAY for Naruto to win this battle, even if he has the combined aid of Bee and the Hachibi, and not even now that the Kyuubi has decided to help him. It's still four Bijuu (plus Tobi) versus two Bijuu and two Jounin, still bad odds for the protagonists. Naruto might take a few down, but in the end he'll fall. Especially since I'm sure Tobi will not let either Bijuu escape his grasp this time.

Loved the Yonbi's reaction towards Naruto's sincere desire to save the Bijuu. Touching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto 570  Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto 570 Naruto 570  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-