Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto 571 [spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

Naruto 571 [spoilers] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto 571 [spoilers] Naruto 571 [spoilers] EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:35 pm

Link

Action filled chapter, I guess. I disliked seeing everyone else take a backstage role, and Naruto taking on 4 Bijuu, even with Kurama helping to that extent, seems a bit much; not that I doubt he could win, but so far he's made it seem too easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Tsurugi
Tsurugi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 571 [spoilers] Naruto 571 [spoilers] EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:40 pm

well...... the kyuubi form looks damn aesome even through i wonder why naru~chan stands on the kyuubi and he doesn't transform like all the other jinchuurikis do.... well i think the end is totally stupid... planning to take down all tose bijuu blast with his own.... and it will work couse he is the main character >>

well... im pleased with the chap >> kyuubi looks cool.... naru looks cool = everything fine ^~^
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 571 [spoilers] Naruto 571 [spoilers] EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 10:43 pm

FIVE freaking DOUBLE pages in ONE chapter! Four double pages in a row, and then the last two are also a made into a double page. It's all those five Bijuu's fault; taking up so much page-space. Gah!

Anyway, putting aside my clear frustration towards the waste of pages (in my opinion at least), I'm going to go and tackle Naruto's new form. Let's call it the Bijuu Mode, if we can take the chapter's title to indicate as such. While it's far from being as bad-ass and awesome as Naruto's actual Tailed Forms, it's a much better sight than the Sage Mode and that fiery Rikudou Sennin Mode thing that Naruto's been using for so long. However, I'm still not buying the fact that Naruto is now strong enough to take on five Bijuu, even if it looked totally awesome when he dominated them all like that (hooray for using enemies' attacks against each other!). There's no logical way for one Bijuu Ball to be able to overcome the combined strength of five Bijuu Balls. Uh-uh. No way. But as we can all predict, Naruto's Ball will be stronger than the Bijuu's Balls, all because he for some reason goes into a special kind of Bijuu Transformation.

What else? Oh yes, I liked the way the Sanbi avoided Naruto's attack, as well as how the Hachibi bitch-slapped the Gobi away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 571 [spoilers] Naruto 571 [spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-