Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Rukasu
Rukasu

Hello Everyone... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone... Hello Everyone... - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 1:56 am

What do you mean by APP up?
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone... Hello Everyone... - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 2:35 am

Application! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone... Hello Everyone... - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Apr 2012, 3:11 am

I know i am trying to finish my clan first before i can send in my app... Since all my app needs is the jutsu stuff...
Back to top Go down
.Karasu
.Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone... Hello Everyone... - Page 2 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012, 10:22 pm

Well well well, ya slippery bastard. If it isn't my good buddy Rukasu. I'm assuming you're who I think you are, so if I'm wrong then feel free to set me straight.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone... Hello Everyone... - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012, 8:15 pm

Nope its me buddy, it has been a while hasn't it... You should know its me, with the red haired character and the one wanting to create a snake clan... So I am joining Konoha and we can role play with each other, can you assist me on my clan an give me some pointers. I am going to change the aspects of the clan into a body mutation clan, like the Valdeo's clan. What do you say can you assist me?

Also on another note, what have you been up to? I heard you are still in Rhode Island?
As for me I am in Mass, in Job corps, but I am almost done, and I am divorced now. So whats new?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone... Hello Everyone... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-