Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 581

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tsurugi
Tsurugi

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 2:17 pm

WHAT THE FUUUUUck?

the Sharingan has even more Powers?
How fucking OP is that shit????
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 3:48 pm

I just find it a bit sad that we don't see the Sharingan's 'lesser' abilities anymore. Copying, predicting, Genjutsu-breaking etc. It was much cooler pre-Shippuden. Nowadays, it's coming down to those who have Sharingan vs. those with Bijuu/Kage power. My point being, very few people in the story now use any sort of power that they've not been born into. Remember when Lee was amazing in the Chuunin exams? *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Tsurugi
Tsurugi

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 4:07 pm

jeah >>

now its all about bloodlines and shit, at least kakashi is still awesome without having a special clan >>
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 6:47 pm

This is what I hate most about the Sharingan. As soon as a non-Uchiha reveals some amazing new technique which would let him/her dominate all, an Uchiha swaggers up and pulls another technique out of his ass. I liked this Doujutsu so much better when it was just simple copying/Genjutsu. Hell, the Mangekyou Sharingan is fine since it was the first upgrade of the Sharingan. But now, with all this Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Sharingan-->Rinnegan crap and Reality-Bending Genjutsu... *Shakes his head*

For once, I just want an Uchiha to get his ass kicked by someone other than an Uchiha. It's partly why I give props to characters like Konan, who managed to make Sharingan-spammers like Tobi use techniques they'd only use as a last resort.

Naruto, please hurry up and show Sasuke that your Kyuubi is better than his stupid Pink Eye Jutsu.

~Fox~ wrote:
Remember when Lee was amazing in the Chuunin exams?
No. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dansen
Dansen

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyWed 04 Apr 2012, 8:04 pm

God... I knew that Izanami was coming from the moment I heard about Izanagi. Kishimoto is just going to spout out the names of the Japanese gods as attacks e.g.Tsukiyomi, Amateratsu, Susanoo etc until there are none left....
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyThu 05 Apr 2012, 7:06 am

Concerning Izanami...

DUUUUUUUUUH
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:33 pm

-_- There is another jutsu? A stronger jutsu? REALLY!? Next chapter, 'Actually, there is another secret technique. The most secret technique of all'. Then again 'No one ever told you, but this is the ultimate technique of the Uchiha'... 'No one else knows this technique. It's the final Sharingan technique...' Please. That's enough :/

o.o Is the Rinnengan really the superior of the Sharingan? D< I dun't believe it any more.
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:48 pm

Meh, I don't mind it since it's Itachi performing the technique and I knew that he was much more powerful than Kishi has portrayed him in the past. What I did find annoying was at first, I almost thought Kabuto was going to go into detail about him and we would finally learn the true identity of Tobi, but nope Kishi was just pulling our chains again. I just want answers damnit! Naruto Chapter 581 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 4:44 am

~Fox~ wrote:
Remember when Lee was amazing in the Chuunin exams? *sigh*

Back when it felt like we were watching ninja use tactics to fight and win instead of going on Dragonball Z on each other. The Chuunin Exams were the best, Lee dropping those weights is still one of my favourite scenes throughout the entire series.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Dan

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptySat 07 Apr 2012, 11:44 am

Lee vs. Kimmimaro is still to this date my favorite fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Shiro
Shiro

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:51 am

Lee fights are win. Always
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 1:07 pm

-_- I thought there was a new chapter up. Damn you. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn you Sad

EDIT: There is a new one ^_^ wooho.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 EmptyWed 11 Apr 2012, 2:19 pm

Chris wrote:
-_- I thought there was a new chapter up. Damn you. Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn you Sad

EDIT: There is a new one ^_^ wooho.

Time to make a new chapter topic then? Naruto Chapter 581 287405
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 581 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 581 Naruto Chapter 581 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1