Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 583

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:00 pm

Link.

Dafuq?
Naruto Chapter 583 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Dan
Dan

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:01 pm

So confused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:07 pm

Clear as crystal to me, I just honestly dont give a rats ass, I want to get back to the action.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 2:19 pm

It was clear o.o

They need to get back to the action, like Saint said. .-.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

I thought it was interesting. -_-

Better than watching them stupid uchiha doing the same shit all the time. I would of certainly been more satisfied if another person fought Kabuto. Hopefully itachi gets beat da fuck up and sasuke aswell. LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 4:06 pm

Strange Ace wrote:
Better than watching them stupid uchiha doing the same shit all the time. I would of certainly been more satisfied if another person fought Kabuto. Hopefully itachi gets beat da fuck up and sasuke aswell. LOL

Oh the irony...
TEEHEE

Back to top Go down
Drake

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 5:59 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Strange Ace wrote:
Better than watching them stupid uchiha doing the same shit all the time. I would of certainly been more satisfied if another person fought Kabuto. Hopefully itachi gets beat da fuck up and sasuke aswell. LOL

Oh the irony...
TEEHEE

Ikr? lmao. They seriously need to finish up that dumb fight and get going with the story. I wanna find out what happens with Naruto .-.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:07 pm

Drake wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
Strange Ace wrote:

Oh the irony...
TEEHEE

Ikr? lmao. They seriously need to finish up that dumb fight and get going with the story. I wanna find out what happens with Naruto .-.

Letme guess. He's gonna unlock the super awesome secret power that no one except for the Sage of the Fairy Land knew. With that he will become so strong that he will be able to beat Tobi and Madara and the whole world. BUT WAIT! Sasuke also gets a new Sharingan power, which negates the fact that for Naruto, it actually took time and effort to be stronger. End result? Ten Ten kills everyone!
Back to top Go down
Drake

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:55 pm

Lmfao. xDD

Oh lord, lets hope that doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 6:55 pm

Liked it.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 7:27 pm

Btw, I like how Orochimaru randomly appears at that exact moment, when Kabuto suddenly starts doubting his identity and purpose. -_- Cuz Oro totally remembered a random child from 5 years ago, and apparently, was watching and waiting for him all this time, picking that very perfect moment (as if he had nothing better to do: betray his village, experiment, be all Akatasuki-like, ya know? Those sort of usual villain things).
I call bull-crap!

On the other hand if anyone reads Bleach, it was a very good chapter, right? Simply can't wait to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Dansen
Dansen

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 8:21 pm

Orochimaru had been watching him all that time.....
This chapter needs an adult.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyWed 18 Apr 2012, 10:42 pm

Chris wrote:
Btw, I like how Orochimaru randomly appears at that exact moment, when Kabuto suddenly starts doubting his identity and purpose. -_- Cuz Oro totally remembered a random child from 5 years ago, and apparently, was watching and waiting for him all this time, picking that very perfect moment (as if he had nothing better to do: betray his village, experiment, be all Akatasuki-like, ya know? Those sort of usual villain things).
I call bull-crap!
Let's not forget the fact that Kabuto was a member of Root just like Orochimaru was, so therefore Orochimaru would have remembered him even after all those years. Not to mention, he had already taken an interest in Kabuto before that, so I'm sure he had decided to keep tabs on the boy back then. Dude was looking for people to help him with his research, right? A talented Medical Ninja like Kabuto could come in handy. I'm sure that, come next chapter, we'll find out why Orochimaru came for Kabuto. Judging from his attire, I would say this is after Orochimaru went rogue.

But whatever, plot holes like this exist everywhere.

Chris wrote:
On the other hand if anyone reads Bleach, it was a very good chapter, right? Simply can't wait to see what happens.
Eh, it was alright, though I especially enjoyed part where Mayuri "scolded" Yamamoto. I'm also eager to see what's going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 12:28 am

Fuck you guys, Actions overrated. Its all about motives and history bishes~
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 1:10 am

Shiro wrote:
Its all about motives and history bishes~
I agree. Strongly.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Rukasu

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:13 am

Orochimaru will always pwned... yea it was funny how he popped out of the water, but who in the manga doesn't lol... Lets see what orochimaru has to say... I can't wait, he is awesome.
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 2:23 am

One of the most boring chapters in a long time. I like motives and history, when it doesn't seem as if it's been written by a five year old. Naruto Chapter 583 287405
Back to top Go down
Phantom Heart
Phantom Heart

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 3:08 am

Last Temptation wrote:
One of the most boring chapters in a long time. I like motives and history, when it doesn't seem as if it's been written by a five year old. Naruto Chapter 583 287405
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 583 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 583 Naruto Chapter 583 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-