Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Daemon
Daemon

Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Vide
PostSubject: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 1:12 am

Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Dark_Romance_by_Kazuo_Sama-3

Kessho, Grimoire.

THE INFO.

Name: Grimoire Kessho
Nickname:
Appearance: Grimoire stands at a height of 5’5 without his shoes, often judge to have very stunning looks and a body to kill for, dark tone blonde hair and purple tips of his bangs ranging from layers of different lengths from the back front and sides. His side bangs are considered the longest of his hair style ranging close to covering his neck entirely, his front ones are mid length normally covering his eyes when un-styled but pushed to side when styled, the back length is the shortest of the angles, naturally spiking upward away from his skull. His skin is a mid-dark tan, slightly healthier even tint then pale pink. No discoloration or scars or ache, smooth texture feels though out his body’s skin.

His eyes range from a light lavender to dark metallic purple depending on the light that is mirrored off from his irises. His eye size is slightly larger than normal human with a good, strong jaw and high cheek bones giving him the male model-esque structure. Grimoire has semi thin eye brows that matches his natural blond hair color giving him somewhat of a feminine look. With the frame work of his ectomorph body type, one would describe that his muscular was that of a cross between a swimmer and a gymnasts, his entire body is lean and tone, with well defined (but not bulky) muscles of medium mass. It may not be strange but strange to others but the one odd attribute of is body type would be hiss broad shoulders.

What sets apart Grimoire’s body from other normal athletic types is the noticeable leanness of his physique and slight broadness of their shoulders. One could often be fooled by this because of the broadness of his shoulders and expect his body to be well in tuned with it but the illusion stops there when Grimoire reveals more of his body. His general demeanor is that of sometimes absent minded, glaring eyes into what seems like empty space at times with his body shifting in motion frequently or playing with his body, not one to stand still really as he tends to wonder with his eyes thinking outside his current reality and simply dreaming off into whatever fantasy world, playing fully dancing. However upon being forced to leave his blissful state, the boy can at often stare down with the best of them with a look of determination and focused. In times of dire need his claim almost air head appearance to be one as cold as ice. His teeth are as snow white due to intensive dental care with the two canine teeth sharpened to fangs like measures for his own self enjoyment and nice effect for Halloween.

Clothing: His clothing entirely tends from the same type of clothing, a black and white tight black top shirt hanging from his shoulder and stopping just under then bottom of his pecs slightly over his upper abs, leaving his lower mid and lower torso entirely exposed, colored patterned with greenish yellow and cerulean blue with a black bow in the front connecting to his lighter shoulder pads tied together with his families emblem on the center of the ribbons. He wears low cut black and silver cargo pants under his waist line, with its ties hanging freely to the wind, sliver outlines from the knee area that go jagged giving a wild feel to it. The pants end just after the knee leaving the rest of his legs from the mid-calf down exposed. His shoes are simple black boots. He also wears two black leather gloves; right hand is fingerless while left hand is not finally he wears his own symbol from his child hood. One sliver earning on his right side. Not much coverage underneath his pants though as he finds undergarments constricting though his fixed pants provides enough support to prevent those uncomfortable movements for guys.

Accessories: Grimoire wears a single gold loop earring on his right ear lobe at its center and his a single shining re-in forced sliver amulet hanging tightly around his neck as a choker, the center piece is that of a heart shaped amethyst crystal the size of his Adam’s apple with bat wings to each of the sides of it that is as. His head band is wore on his waist facing his left hip on an angel, still holding the unscratched symbol as he hasn't had the drive to marking himself a traitor.

Extra: Wearing a thin coat of black lip stick with simple makeup as with naturally thick eye liner underneath his eyes while dipping his pointed finger nails in ebony nail polish with both and under coat and top coat for shine.

Personality: Grimoire is extremely flirtatious and has an extreme lustful attitude towards all manner of life, often losing himself and thoughts in the lust of worldly pleasures and the company of other bodies rather than be alive or dead. Looking on at anymore to be his next big score or simply expressing himself in the vaguer manner, he simply enjoys his own physical form as he plays with every muscle and curve that he worked so hard to achieve. He is quite vain about his appearance and cherished it most above all else in this life, losing friends, family or the rest of his reality means nothing unless there is something to fro him to gaze upon. Perhaps it is this sort of obsession that has increased his passion into the medical world as the very study the human body is a type of candy that intoxicates his wildest dreams into the deepest sensual arc of his limits. It is this simple factor that drives him to understand more on the human body which can be a good thing for him but upon others it may be something to fear as it could well go into sadism later in the future.

Kindness, generosity and honour mean little to this slightly sadistic boy, unless it somehow manages to benefit him well for his needs. Because of his chameleon ways he can simply adapt his personality and mannerism to whatever would trick others into doing his bidding. This is a part of his nature of being also an actor in the world of life. He simply does not keep a basic personality that most children his age does but rather keeps using different personas for his own personal desires. Grimoire may keep this persona in the long run as this isn’t just a sign of immaturity but rather a sign of further sadism and manipulation.

He keeps this illusion as a cover; a mask over the true nature of his true ‘tick’ personality. Deep down, the boy is a broken version of the kind hearten person that he once was, painfully masking himself in the paint of vanity where slowly he loses the sense of humanity that he was given. He was once simply the kind-hearted child that was obedient towards his elders. One would have never seen him to become an over-sexualized teenager.

It is best to describe Grimoire a bit more on his manipulation He is also known to be quite manipulative to all other he sees worthy, often using charm on those who are extremely weak willed and the stronger one’s will is to his charm the more of a challenge he seeks. Even amongst himself there is an overwhelming sensation that he needs to fill in order to feel alive to which is to his own wordily pleasure of the physical body, the thrill of driving down a nail of sensuality into his victims and the ecstasy of his own beauty. Often the young man will consistently showcase himself off only to remind himself of his own illusion; a creature who is a walking coma where he can't seem understand that those around him are not figments of his imagination but actually living beings. Because of Grim's condition, he doesn't truly understand that his actions effects other people so he playfully enjoys himself to the chaos that come with reckless thoughts though at the same time carefully making sure that his favourite fantasy, such as friends, lovers of the night and strong foes don't shatter too soon, allowing him to play with them later with some form as mercy or the idea of "Unnecessary killing". However if this phantoms prove too troublesome to deal with or may cause his dreams issues that Grim won't hesitate to personally remove them from his reality.

Clan: Kessho
Nindō: “Lets have some fun”

THE NINJA.

Origin: Born in Kumo
Affiliation: None
Specialties: Medical, Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinities: Raiton, Donton
Combat Style: Grimorie is a combatant medic who utilizes his medical and his clan's techniques, to kill or keep his enemies at bay at a distance. His style is, out of the group he is with, the most flexible. With Shōton, Grimorie uses large scale techs to change the battlefield that would favor him or his teammates more, freely using a kind of sources to amplify and overwhelm his foes before they get the chance to get close to him. He can use his shoton as means of defense by shielding his allies from physical and some chakra-based harm and can use his attacks offensively where it can not only be used against single based targets but multiple targets as well.

Tactic wise he tries to keep the attacks confusing to which the opponent would need to be on their toes. This manner is more so based off of impulse rather than trained patterns, which make him an unpredictable fighter even to his partners when fighting alongside him. Sometimes he’ll have to switch to the medic persona where he needs to sit on the sidelines and watch as the group do what they do best, in a world were Tai jutsu seems to be the new tread of fighters Grims's Stamina isn't one to be on the better side of his abilities. Taking a lot of hits would harm himself and his beloved beauty so at all cost does this man try to avoid damage in some shape or form rather than blocking it himself.

Special Characteristics:
Advanced Chakra Control
Spoiler:

Clan Prodigy
Spoiler:

Evasion
Spoiler:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

THE ARSENAL.

Academy Jutsus
Spoiler:

Shōton Jutsus
Spoiler:

Non-Elemental
Spoiler:
Medical
Spoiler:

Items
Spoiler:
FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: Alexander
Source: Kazuo
Image URL: Alexander

Last edited by Daemon on Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:37 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Otibot

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptySat 21 Apr 2012, 10:27 pm

C-ranks start with one kit(not a B-rank one either) and 15 techniques. You have well over twenty.
Back to top Go down
Daemon
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 6:37 am

my bad

Edited out to 15 tecs and only one kit
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 6:08 pm

Uh, hello! ^_^

Just something I noticed. If I were you I would re-read your profile and make it more readable. Currently it is very difficult read. I can't really sit down and point out every mistake and I'm not going to be a stickler but it just seems that this was typed up very quickly and so perhaps a lot of stuff slipped through. Just re-read it and edit it a bit.

The other thing, make your personality a little longer. I don't want to give you a limit at this point but I would say try to flesh out your character a little more.

Just do these few things first before I start looking at it on a deeper level. Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Daemon
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 8:06 pm

I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you are getting at since i did read through it already when it took me a few days to get it up and to the current level of my English it answer's to your template. What is it you want me to fix? grammer, content, order of stuff etc? i'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 8:50 pm

Sorry for being unclear. Basically the grammar of all your sections, appearance, personality, combat style, and history. If you could just double check it, maybe read it through a few times. I am finding quite a bit of errors in terms of punctuation, sentence structure, some misspelled and misused words.

Your personality should be a bit longer. If you could expound on it a bit more that would be lovely. What are his likes, his dislikes, his hobbies, his feelings toward battle, his feelings toward people. I know you touched on some of these but if you could possible just give us a bit more?

Thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Daemon
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 9:40 pm

I did fix and expound a little on the appearance and personality to the best of my abilities. English isn't my first language. As terms of history, I do not see why I should add more to a C-rank nukenin application. Don't get me wrong, history is what makes up the character to what he/she today but I rather explain more about myself through role-playing than through the application process. It just seems like a waste.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 10:58 pm

Alright it looks like you actually went through and looked it over and expounded on your personality, which is good. The effort is there and that's good. I understand english isn't your first language. As I said it isn't my intention to be a stickler. That being said, let's work on your jutsu first then come back to the writing aspect, shall we?

Maguilty Rite:
- You say the needles are formed around the target. How far from the target? Are we ever going to see a situation where you form the needles so close to the target that they have no time to react? A distance around the target would be good.
-Are the needles formed on one plane, or is it a type of situation where they can appear ANYWHERE around the target?
-Take out the debilitation for two posts. The pain a target feels is subjective. If you are attributing pain to a target being debilitated it doesn't work.
-How fast do the needles travel towards the target?

Execution by Kiss:
-I don't understand why you have to make a new chakra draining ability when we have one on the site.
-Take out the part about draining someone's soul.
-Take out the part about tasting their chakra affinity.

Henge Ryōseirui [Amphibian Transformation]:
-I fail to see how this is a medical jutsu as it has no medical implications. This seems to be more of a summon associated jutsu if you had a contract with fish or something. Remove it or get an Admin to look at it.

Those are the things I see so far that pop out at me. Right now It's late so if I missed something I do apologize.

Now for the writing. I don't want to give an english lesson as I think it is insulting to you and I really don't want you to be insulted. But what might help for someone like you who is not so fluent with the language is to keep your sentences shorter. For instance:

Grimoire stands at a height of 5’5 without his shoes, often judge to have very stunning looks and a body to kill for, dark tone blonde hair and purple tips of his bangs ranging from layers of different lengths from the back front and sides.

could be written like

Grimoire stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches without his shoes. He is often judged to have very stunning looks and a body to kill for. He has dark tone blonde hair with purple tips on his bangs that hang at different lengths from the back, front, and sides.

I kept it mostly the same in this instance, I just took out a lot of your commas. I know that many people write their sentences using commas and such to make their writing flow better. For someone like you though, I would argue that you should keep your sentences shorter and to the point and use punctuations and try to use proper tense on words. I know it's hard though so I'm not going to be too fussy, it's just some advice.

I really do appreciate the effort though! ^_^ Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Daemon
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptySun 22 Apr 2012, 11:29 pm

1) for the Maguilty
Quote :
this creates several crystal shards that form around the user before firing at the target that he desires
it doesn't form around the target it forms around me first before firing it like Kesshō Har tec. And they can form anywhere around me like few feet away from my body, guessing thats aright since I'm basing this off one of the other approved jutsu in the Encyclopedia so however fast the normal crystal needles are fired. Edited the rest out. The part of the two posts is how long the effect last meaning how long the pain is heightened.

2) And i Wanted a different kind of chakra absorption ability that fits better with my character's arch type, and may i ask why the tasting affinity and soul stealing needs to be removed?

3) And i'll remove Amphibian Transformation though i thought it was a cannon one from the couple of old medics i was looking into but may have been a custom. added Suishō Tō | Jade Crystal Blade in its place

Also word keeps putting the comas back saying their sentence fragments if i use periods
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012, 11:15 am

First off let me apologize for misreading the jutsu. I was tired when i was looking at the app so I know I screwed up there. Don't worry about the grammar. It seems you've done all you can do at this point. I'll stop bugging you about it. Sorry for the trouble.

The only issue left is your chakra absorption technique. I can understand you wanting to be unique, so that's not a problem. I just wanted to bring it to your attention that we do have an absorption technique already but if you prefer this then I have no problem with it. As for the tasting affinity and soul stealing. The reason to remove them is that I did happen to bring this jutsu up with one of my superiors and they said for me to tell you to remove it.

While I don't have particularly too much problem with chakra affinity tasing I do have a problem with the soul sucking as any jutsu that deals with the soul, is more or less a forbidden jutsu in the manga. So I currently won't let the jutsu through with the soul sucking ability unless you can find an admin to agree with you. I'm fine with chakra affinity tasting personally but I was told by an admin that it makes no since as chakra really shouldn't have a taste...

If you really want these aspects of the jutsu in there my advice is to PM an admin. Most likely the cost of using this jutsu will be increased as it is almost exactly like the one on the site but you have given it extra abilities as well. Take care of that issue and you will have my approval. Sorry for the hassle ^_^
Back to top Go down
Daemon
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 9:21 am

so got ride of the soul drain and taste aspect
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 11:11 am

Alright then, I can't seem to find anything else wrong.

Approved 1/2
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 3:16 pm

A couple of edits need to be made before you can have my approval;
  1. Head Protector; you need to mention where you keep your Head Protector, though you are a nukenin, you would have still been awarded with one and thus you'll need to mention where you keep it. Whether it features the typical strike across the symbol of the village is up to you.
  2. Age; firstly, your age states 12 but you state in your History that you became a Genin at the age of 13. Secondly, this can be negotiated, but I find it highly unrealistic that you're a twelve / thirteen year old sadistic nukenin, considering we see in the canon that fresh Genin are typically aged twelve. I'd like you to increase your age please or less emphasis on the sadism.
  3. Execution by Kiss; I have no issue with you having an alteration of the Chakra Kyuun technique, however, due to the way you're extracting chakra, you should technically drain the victims chakra at a lower rate. Since the Kyuun version involves using the hands, you'd be able to cover a larger surface area in order to drain chakra, whereas using your lips will make it a smaller surface area to drain from. Thus, the numbers for draining per post need reducing.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Daemon
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 6:40 pm

1) pleased head gear on the hip in appearance section

2) changed age back to 13, must have forgot t match them sorry. And you never wanted to hurt someone and enjoy hurting them during that age Razz lol alright reduced the sadistic persona

3) reduced the draining amounts

Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012, 9:01 pm

Thanks for making the edits.

Character Approved!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 6:46 pm

Archived.
Due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Kessho, Grimoire [C - Rank Nukenin] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-