Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Lysander
Lysander

Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) Vide
PostSubject: Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012, 8:47 pm

Name: Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Type: Weaponry
Range: Close (0m - 5m)
Element: N/A
Description: Ayatsuito no Jutsu is a technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. The properties of the wire also allows the user to guide fire down it with any number of Katon Jutsu.
Chakra Cost: 4

Name: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Range: Mid (5m - 10m), Far (10+)
Element: N/A
Description: It's an extremely simple technique where two shuriken, like the Fūma Shuriken, are piled one onto another and thrown simultaneously. However, depending on the way it's used, it can prove its absolute efficiency. The trick is to somehow draw the enemy's attention towards the upper shuriken. Then, to deal with the path of the lower shuriken. If the enemy notices both shuriken, the technique ends up losing all of its efficiency.
Chakra Cost: 3

Name: Hitei Mushou - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Range: Close (0m - 5m), Mid (5m - 10m)
Element:
Description: After forming the needed handseal, the user will emit a flying mist of small nails from his or her mouth. These small nails can travel towards his or her opponent at quite a distance and are capable of dealing minor puncture wounds.
Chakra Cost: 7

Name: Eye of the Storm
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Close (0m-5m)
Element: Fuuton
Description: This techniques creates a harsh vortex of wind with the shinobi at the center. Despite the all the blowing and small debris circling the shinobi the winds are all but harmless and roughly as powerful as a strong thunderstorm. While not harmful this technique does much to disperse air based gasses/poisons/miasmas and creates a safe haven of roughly 3m around the shinobi using this technique as the winds push out the potentially harmful substances.
Chakra Cost: 5 [2CP per post]

Last edited by Tyler~Durden on Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) EmptyThu 26 Apr 2012, 2:20 am

Approved for Training!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 4:59 am

I would like to pay for these now (AFTER I purchase my new ANBU techniques)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 7:41 pm

Archived.
Due to Character Archiving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) Blow me Away!!!! (Wind/Weapon Techniques for Approval) Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-