Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Rail
Rail

Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Vide
PostSubject: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptyThu 03 May 2012, 8:15 pm

Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] The_enchanter_by_kittenseitz-d3jzj5r-1

WASHI, ISAMU.

THE INFO.

Name: Isamu Washi
Nickname: Rail - there is no particular reason why he is called by this name, it is like an alias, something that he uses when he wishes not to give out his real name.

Appearance:
Isamu is a rather handsome and charming seventeen year old young man. He is a meter and sixty-nine centimeters tall and he weights sixty-nine kilograms. He isn't fat, but he isn't skinny either, so you could say that his height and weight are in somewhat of a sync. The eyes of this young man are of a golden color and they way he looks at people is sometimes rather strange. Ever since he heard that some consider ones eyes as a window into their soul, he started to look into peoples eyes trying to see their soul. His eyes are always observing, anyone can notice that, at lal times he is trying to see something that he had not seen before. His facial hair, which isn't so important, it is of silver and whitish color. He likes having a spiky hairstyle, since such a hairstyle is usually worn by those who try to look bad-ass and he likes those kinds of people.

His arms are of average length and muscular, but not too much, since he isn't one of those body builders who have large chunks of meat instead of arms. Isamu doesn't have much use for strength, in his line of work precision and crafty hands are needed and that is what he was focusing on, speed and agility. His clothes consist of a black shirt and black pants, both made out of quite durable materials that are perfect for any weather condition. On his shoulders he has a pair of shoulder protectors which are also black, so they are hardly noticeable. Around his right and left legs Isamu has his kunai pouches tied and in each there are fifteen tags, one scroll and two explosive tags. Finally, on his neck, he has a black star shaped tattoo.
Spoiler:

Personality:
This young man is one who has two sides, one which everyone sees and one which is hidden, see only by few.

Everything in the world has a price for him, everything has a value, a number which will decide how much does something worth. Life of a powerless human is not so worth so he does not even bother trying to kill normal humans. But, the life of someone strong such as a Kage, it is worth quite a lot. Isamu only bothers to acquire things which are worth a lot in his book, he does not bother with something that is worthless, anything that requires more work than its worth to him is a waste of time. Objects that require a sacrifice are the most worthy to him, whenever there is something that needs a sacrifice appears, he will try to be there, watching. Risking ones life, sacrificing it for someone else, that is the most valuable sacrifice, something that he often tries to create, using people and making them pick between their own life and the life of a other.

Despite his greedy side, Isamu still has some kindness in him, even though he rarely shows it. At times he can pick letting someone live instead of taking their life and he can even decide to save someone from certain doom. There is a lot of factors which can influence his decisions and his actions, yet seeing him save someone is a rather remarkable sight, no matter how rare such a situation may be. While he is not fighting people he enjoys sitting somewhere quiet and cooking things. Since he never stays at the same spot for too long he often cooks things which take little time to be prepared or he enjoys developing new ways of cooking that could save him some time. He shares food with others, including hungry animals which come close enough to him. That is, of course, unless he is actually making something out of some animal, then animals are actually a substance which he uses to make a nice dish.

His greedy attitude is only a superficial part of him, he is more than that and there is more to him than that. Truth to be told he is actually a quite nice guy pretending to be something that he is not. Though, he only does this when with people who he knows such as his fellow clansmen, his family members and his other friends. Usually Isamu can be described as a rather easy going male who likes traveling and so he he is often seen with a bag being held in his right arm and over his shoulder ready to go somewhere. He likes women and the game of ze seduction, hunting them is a hobby to him you could say.

Clan: N/A
Nindō: I will have it all, everything that I need and even more.

THE NINJA.

Origin: Taki no Kuni
Affiliation: Nukenin

Specialties:
Main: Ninjutsu
Sub: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinities:
Main: Raiton [Lighting Release] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] 18px-Nature_Icon_Lightning.svg
Sub: Doton [Earth Release] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] 18px-Nature_Icon_Earth.svg

Combat Style:
Isamu does not have an actual fighting style, he rarely fights anyone and most of the time he just prefers to run away. Indeed, he is a hit and run kind of a thief, robbing someone and then just running away before the person who was robbed notices. Sometimes however he will find himself in situations when running away is impossible, only at moments like that he decides to start fighting. But, even then, he just fights to get his foes to open a escape route for him to take. To create such openings he uses his Lightning release ninjutsu and taijutsu, followed up with traveling Earth release techniques to make the escape. He is a rather smart young man who uses his head instead of completely relying on his fighting skill, so one can expect a lot of sneaky attacks from him as he does love surprising his foes just when they are not expecting anything.

Special Characteristics:
High IQ
Spoiler:

THE BACKGROUND.

History:
Isamu or Vice, which is his real name, he was born nineteen years in the Village Hidden behind the Waterfall, known as Takigakure no Sato. Like most people know that village was a really small one and it vanished later on. But, during the time when this boy was born the Waterfall village was in its best days. His family was a normal one, normal folks with no special powers who worked as farmers. None of the members of his family was a ninja and nobody except him did not even want to be one of those powerful humans. His parents and the rest of his family feared shinobi as if they were all monsters due to a incident which occurred a couple of years before his birth. They had a close encounter with one of the people who had gained the village Kinjutsu known as the Earth Grudge Fear, a powerful technique which actually turned its user into a monster, one which made everyone fear them. The person who they met was a true monster, someone who did not care who was who, killing without remorse. He wanted to kill the parents of the young boy but he failed since he was stopped by other village ninja and taken away for the crimes which he committed against his fellow villagers. After that event the parents of the young Isamu feared the shinobi race and they wanted for their son to stay away from people like that. But, he would not listen, he actually got into the ninja academy and decided to become a ninja of his birth village. Well, he did not care which village was it as long as it would make him a ninja.

The academy days of the young Isamu were pretty good, he really enjoyed that part of his life where he learned all about the world around him and the wars that brewed nearby. In the academy he meant a lot of people who shared his ideals and desires so they all became good friends soon enough, all planning how one day they will become strong enough to protect the village from harm. Like many other kids who dreamed about becoming heroes of Takigakure, this ones also knew about the Hero Water, the powerful liquid which would boost someones fighting skills and chakra to levels which could not be imagined by mortals. Despite the fact that most people got killed by this powerful liquid, these boys thought that if they had gotten strong enough they could managed to survive and master their new powers. At that time they did not know that the effects of the Hero water would vanish after some time nor did the knew that you cannot prevent death after the consumption of this holly water. In the academy Isamu was good with all of the basic ninja skills except Genjutsu which was not one of his good sides, he hated it due to the fact that it was just a bunch of tricks that could not harm anyone physically. At that time the young boy was interested more into Ninjutsu which could make amazing stuff happen and overwhelm his opponents with his skills in this area. He quickly decided to master as many Ninjutsu techniques as he could and so the first greedy desire of him had appeared, something that he will keep for the rest of his life.

His greed had drew him insane by the time he reached sixteen years of age, he needed more than his village could give him and so he had left his village in search for something that would make him satisfy his thirst. But, before he left his village his greed had grown to a level where it made him attempt to try and steal the Hero water. Of course, no matter how small his village was, it had Jounin guards and therefore he was easily caught and brought before the Daimyo of Taki no Kuni. Takigakure was a small village who did not have a Kage, it had a village leader of some sort, but everything was being governed by the Daimyo. This daimyo decided that he should imprison the young Genin for what he had done and take away his rank and shinobi status. But, luckily for him, he was rescued by his former Jounin sensei who just couldn't bare to let the youngster get locked in jail. Finally free, the silver haired male refused his senseis offer to live a peaceful and happy life and instead, he decided to start a journey to gain money, gold and all sorts of other valuable items. As his crimes grew, three years after his deflection, his former village pronounced that he was added into the Bingo Books as a C-Ranked Nuke-nin. His former sensei, right after he heard about this, he came to find him and to tell him about what happened. When he found him, he was shocked as Rail was a completely different person now. The silver haired male changed quite a lot, his eyes had lost their innocence and he had became a true Nuke-nin, his greed had consumed him and now he only cared about gaining money and riches. Saddened by this, the Jounin left, he could not bear to watch his student in such a state, nor could he have the heart to capture him.

Role play Sample: [Clicky]

THE ARSENAL.

Academy:
Spoiler:

Canon Raiton (1:(
Spoiler:

Canon Earth (6:(
Spoiler:

Taijutsu (7:(
Spoiler:

Small Scroll
Spoiler:

Ear-Piece Mic Radio
Spoiler:

Kunai Kit
Spoiler:

FACE CLAIM.

Character Claim: This character has no actual name, he was drawn for me by its author.
Source: Rebbeca Seitz - Kittenseitz from Deviant
Image URL: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=kittenseitz&offset=48#/d3jzj5r

Last edited by Rail on Sun 20 May 2012, 10:37 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shamankingmaster.forumotion.net/index.htm
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptyFri 04 May 2012, 11:41 pm

Done. ^^
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySat 05 May 2012, 3:56 am

Apologies, but Haretsu is on Lockdown while it is in maintenance. Apologies for not mentioning this sooner; it seems that it must have slipped my mind. You may wish to either wait until Haretsu is reopened, or create another character in the meanwhile. I suggest the latter option, as the Haretsu may take a while; or may not be opened again at all. This clan also requires Administrative Approval, because of a recent incident. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience. Hopefully you'll make an adequate decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySat 05 May 2012, 2:47 pm

Aww, I wanted to blow stuff up.

I switched to Kessho.

But before you approve this please answer a few questions for me since I am not entirely sure if this is what I want.

Questions:
- Does this clan consider creation and manipulation of Smoke as a Clan thing?
- Is Lava Release applicable as a Clan?
- Is Steel Release applicable as a Clan?
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySat 05 May 2012, 5:40 pm

Sorry, D: I thought someone may have informed you earlier, but that's hardly an excuse. Anyway, as for your questions:

1.) Which clan are you talking about? Either way, smoke release can be a clan, but smoke isn't really an offensive or defensive substance. It's just a gas that can make someone cough and can't explode.. I would highly recommend not making a smoke release clan xD
2.) Since it's exclusive to Bijuu only, Lava Release won't be allowed.
3.) I believe a member was once creating a Steel Release, but he magically disappeared. I don't know how he would feel if you suddenly took over, but his application is still in the clan section I believe. If you want, you may PM him and see if he'll finish or maybe allow you to help him with it.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySat 05 May 2012, 5:49 pm

I went through the encyclopedia page and when I looked at it there was no note about it being locked. But now I noticed that they have updated it.

Got some more questions and replies.

1) Whoops...I wanted to write site, but I wrote clan. XD I was going to ask: "Does this site consider..." I know that smoke is just some gas, but as a bloodline I could give it some things to make it a bit more useful. But before I consider this, I got some more questions.

2) Mkay

3) Oh, I wasn't going to take his stuff and continue, since that would be stealing. I was just going to make a new one with the info from Nautopedia, Steel Release is a element revealed in the 4th movie I think. It would be a clan based on that, I don't know what this other person based it upon. But if he was trying to do the same thing then I guess I could leave it to him since this was the last thing on my list.

4) What about that new Magnet Release and the whole Iron Sand and Gold deal, are they applicable?
-----------------------

Oh and, if someone wants to add something about the application please do so.

I am only trying to decide on a clan, nothing else will go through any major change.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySat 05 May 2012, 6:58 pm

1.) You're always free to try and get a clan approved, but generally speaking there has to be something rather significantly unique. So, please make it unique and different than anything you may happen to come across on Naruwiki or anything or the sort.

2.) Sand release is specific to the one tail.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySat 05 May 2012, 7:03 pm

Yes, I am aware of that. But, I wasn't talking about Sand Release.

I was talking about Iron Sand and Magnet Release: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Magnet_Release
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySun 06 May 2012, 8:52 pm

Controlling anything as if it were sand is very similar to the Shukaku Bijuu. The main reason it won't be allowed is quite simple: the Shukaku is able to control sand as if it were a weapon, then use it as such. If for instance you controlled a different substance like said. ie. your metal dust; not only would you have the same abilities as a Jinchuuriki; but greater powers because you can freely levitate this sand, shape it into powerful items, and make it into a virtually impenetrable defense. It's deemed far more powerful than a Bijuu's ability, and thus it would be deemed over powered for a regular member to just wield it. Hope that helped. I'll be scanning your app over the course of the day, but since you're indecisive on your clan still, I won't be posting much criticism.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySun 06 May 2012, 8:55 pm

I know that now, we already talked about it in the CB. XD

Er, I made my clan, just waiting for its approval now. If it doesn't get approved, I will just go with Kessho.

Though, depending on my clan, my History and Appearance might go through some changes.

So, I would appreciate if someone checks my clan first. Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptyWed 09 May 2012, 7:33 pm

Given the fact your Smoke Release clan has been archived, I take it your character requires editing or is it ready to be checked once more?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptyWed 09 May 2012, 8:28 pm

Still quite undecided.

Currently this application is for a Kessho, I never edited it to add the Smoke Clan.

Anyways, I'll add wip till I decide on a clan.

I apologize if I am causing you too much trouble. XD
Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptyThu 10 May 2012, 9:04 pm

Finished
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySun 13 May 2012, 9:00 am

(Apologies on the wait)
    • Are you sure you want a character that old as a C-rank? I only question because it's borderline B-rank, and your character well fits the description of someone younger.
    • I don't want to seem like a dick, but your Nindo is very.. vague. It doesn't adequately portray your personality, or your character's method of thinking; nor does it really explain what he strives for. It is a nice quote; but you should remember that the Nindo is something very well related to the user, if not their way of thinking in general.
    • Though it covers everything in the creation guide, I will have to ask you to improve on the combat style somewhat. You simply need to mention your usage of puppetry and Ninjutsu; and which tactics are usually performed by it. You don't need to go in depth on how you fight, just a vague understanding.
    • Your history doesn't follow your character... at all. After reading it thoroughly, I've pretty much deduced that you'll need to completely redo the history.
    • RP sample should be either a link to this site or a paragraph. Linking to other sites is a form of advertisement, whether harmless or not. If you wish, just copy and paste one of your posts from that topic.
    • You have puppetry, but no puppets. Are you okay with this?

That is all for now. Oh; I do like the 69 references in the appearance TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 1:47 am

Enzo wrote:
(Apologies on the wait)

Likewise. XD

• Are you sure you want a character that old as a C-rank? I only question because it's borderline B-rank, and your character well fits the description of someone younger. Oh, nah, I prefer older characters.
    • I don't want to seem like a dick, but your Nindo is very.. vague. It doesn't adequately portray your personality, or your character's method of thinking; nor does it really explain what he strives for. It is a nice quote; but you should remember that the Nindo is something very well related to the user, if not their way of thinking in general. Yeah, I just wanted to put a cool quote there, but it had been replaced with something that fits the character more.
    • Though it covers everything in the creation guide, I will have to ask you to improve on the combat style somewhat. You simply need to mention your usage of puppetry and Ninjutsu; and which tactics are usually performed by it. You don't need to go in depth on how you fight, just a vague understanding. Edits done.
    • Your history doesn't follow your character... at all. After reading it thoroughly, I've pretty much deduced that you'll need to completely redo the history. Yeah, this is the only thing which I haven't fixed yet since I honestly do not want to redo the whole thing, too much work. Can you just explain to me why do you think this? Whit some instructions and your reasoning I am sure that I could just do some fixes and make it acceptable without having to redo the whole thing. Also, bare in mind that Marcus was not like this all the time, he changed and I haven't actually went in depth with this since I want to do it through RP. I did state in the last paragraph that he completely changed.
    • RP sample should be either a link to this site or a paragraph. Linking to other sites is a form of advertisement, whether harmless or not. If you wish, just copy and paste one of your posts from that topic. That was not my intention, but taking a post out of a topic kinda doesn't show anything. Luckily, I got plenty of topics on this site so I linked to the first one that I've found.
    • You have puppetry, but no puppets. Are you okay with this? Yeah, like I mentioned in the Combat style area, he just started with that so I will make the puppets later and have him develop this aspect.

That is all for now. Oh; I do like the 69 references in the appearance TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptyFri 18 May 2012, 1:27 am

Here's just the first few sentences of your history:
Quote :
Isamu or Vice, which is his real name, he was born twenty seven years in the Village Hidden behind the Waterfall, known as Takigakure no Sato. Like most people know that village was a really small one and it vanished later on. But, during the time when this boy was born the Waterfall village was in its best days. His family was a normal one, normal folks with no special powers who worked as farmers. None of the members of his family was a ninja and nobody except him did not even want to be one of those powerful humans.
See the problem? It's not even a smudge relatable to your current character. You'd have to rewrite that entire excerpt, and while you're at it the rest of the history. I would help you, but your history has far too few relations to your current character. And by 'too few' I mean practically none. A few things could be worked around, but the majority of the history itself would need redoing. I'm not trying to make this difficult, but the way it is right now; you can either remodel the character around this history, or just rewrite the history. Read it yourself, then compare it to your own character. You'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptyFri 18 May 2012, 10:27 pm

Fixes made.
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptyFri 18 May 2012, 10:55 pm

Besides this:
Quote :
When he found him, he was shocked as Rail was a completely different person now.
You are

[1/2] Approved!
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySun 20 May 2012, 6:45 pm

Just a few more edits away from gaining my approval;
  1. Nickname; I couldn't find a reason for your nickname within your application, so perhaps you could write a brief description as to why he's sometimes referred to as Rail please. You can place the description either within the Nickname, Personality or History section. Whichever works for you.
  2. Marcus; for some reason, you have the name 'Marcus' mentioned within your Appearance and Combat Style. I'm assuming it's just a minor error on your part when writing your application out, please edit the names accordingly though.
  3. Age; currently the maximum age for a Genin and thus a C - Rank character is Seventeen. Just minus two years off your current age, apologies for this part, I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't enforce the rules.
  4. Affiliation; either have a mention in your History as to how you managed to affiliate yourself with 'Kuromatsu, Genryu' or remove his name please. Right now it's quite bizarre how you know someone without ever learning about their existance.

Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySun 20 May 2012, 10:37 pm

Edits completed.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySun 20 May 2012, 11:01 pm

Character Approved
2/2

Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] EmptySat 11 Aug 2012, 10:13 pm

Archived.
Due to inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Isamu Rail Washi [C-Ranked Nukenin] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-