Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter [586]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Aries
Aries

Naruto Chapter [586] Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 4:01 pm

Read and React: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/586
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 4:07 pm

How many "secret" jutsus will the Uchiha have!!??
First Mangekyou was like the shit, same with Amateratsu and Tsukiyomi, than the Eternal Mangekyou, than that bandaged guy with too many Sharingans used Izanagi, than it's revealed that the Ultimate evolution of Sharingan was Rinnegan, oh and I forgot to mention those Skeletons whose name I can't remeber and THAN we get Izanami!? What the hell!
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 4:14 pm

RockBoy wrote:
How many "secret" jutsus will the Uchiha have!!??
476. Izanami seems interesting enough, but sadly similar to Tsukiyomi. Given that it costs the use of an eye, there must be more to be revealed, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 4:23 pm

Dafuq did I just read?
Naruto Chapter [586] 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 4:33 pm

Normally, no one would use because it would make one of their eyes go blind instantly. However, because Itachi is dead and was resurrected via Edo Tensei, any damage done to him is 'healed'. Therefore, he is blinded and then his sight returns and so on. I'm guessing that without this miraculous healing ability, Itachi nor any other Uchiha, would dare to use Izanami. It's just that because of Kabuto's own jutsu, he is capable of using it infinitely without losing his sight. Which begs the question - why is Madara not doing this as well?
Back to top Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 4:41 pm

Chris wrote:
Normally, no one would use because it would make one of their eyes go blind instantly. However, because Itachi is dead and was resurrected via Edo Tensei, any damage done to him is 'healed'. Therefore, he is blinded and then his sight returns and so on. I'm guessing that without this miraculous healing ability, Itachi nor any other Uchiha, would dare to use Izanami. It's just that because of Kabuto's own jutsu, he is capable of using it infinitely without losing his sight. Which begs the question - why is Madara not doing this as well?

Maybe because Kishimoto pulled Izanami out of his ass in the last minute? I wouldn't really be suprised if it was true.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 5:17 pm

Chris wrote:
Except that here, it looks as though Itachi has indeed lost the use of one eye. Perhaps Edo's regeneration doesn't work on a sacrificed Sharingan? Or maybe it comes back next chapter. Bleh. Anyways, Madara did sacrifice a Sharingan to Izanagi before, against Konan. Then he went and got new eyes... *sigh* Going over it just reminds us how ridiculous it has become.
Back to top Go down
Otibot

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 5:37 pm

By Madara, I believe he was referring to the Edo Tensei one, not the one with the Tobi alias. Tobi doesn't have the same healing capabilities that Itachi presently possesses.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 5:38 pm

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/586/4

Here, he loses one of his eyes. Then in the next few pages, that eye is fine. And yeah, I meant 'proper' Madara.

Also on the last page, Itachi calls it a 'loop'. I'm guessing he means that he can use the Technique endlessly. I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Otibot

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 5:44 pm

Or it means that Izanami puts them in a loop and that's the function of the technique.

Groundhog Day no Jutsu
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 6:41 pm

Otibot wrote:
By Madara, I believe he was referring to the Edo Tensei one, not the one with the Tobi alias. Tobi doesn't have the same healing capabilities that Itachi presently possesses.
Duh. *smackshead* Slowwww day.

Chris wrote:

Here, he loses one of his eyes. Then in the next few pages, that eye is fine. And yeah, I meant 'proper' Madara.
Weird, 'cause at the end of the chapter, where it shows what is actually happening (outside the illusion), his eye seems to be blank again.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 6:45 pm

Well whatever the case, Edo Tensei has been shown to put dead persons back together, who had been blown up or cut in half. Healing a blind eye doesn't seem like much in comparison XD
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 7:01 pm

Well, I didn't like this chapter all that much. Like everyone else, I'm sick of the Sharingan and all its secret techniques. Makes me wonder if the seemingly bland and pointless Rinnegan really is its evolved form. It should be the other way around, if you ask me. This new Genjutsu's idea is fine, I guess, but I can't see how it could have been cast on Kabuto when he's eyes are blocked. We'll find out in the next few chapters, no doubt.

Also, I noticed that Kabuto was shown to have stepped on a crow feather each time he was about to attack Itachi. As this occured while he was trapped in the Genjutsu, I'm assuming that it has some significance in maintaining the cycle.

Chris wrote:

That would be because the Genjutsu activates as soon as we see Itachi's eye change, and after that, everything we see is from Kabuto's perspective i.e. the Genjutsu. And in the Genjutsu, Itachi's eye isn't blind. Simple.

Chris wrote:
Also on the last page, Itachi calls it a 'loop'. I'm guessing he means that he can use the Technique endlessly. I might be wrong.
Actually, I would say it's because a fixed sequence of events are being repeated in Kabuto's mind i.e. Kabuto attacks Itachi, Itachi disperses into crows, and then another Itachi cuts off one of Kabuto's horns. That's what he meant by "loop".

Last edited by Ulkira on Wed 16 May 2012, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 8:26 pm

Mmm fair enough Ulkira. Your explanations seem more correct ^^

Still:
Chris wrote:
Well whatever the case, Edo Tensei has been shown to put dead persons back together, who had been blown up or cut in half. Healing a blind eye doesn't seem like much in comparison XD
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 9:11 pm

Edo Tensei only repairs damage that would kill the "Summoned". I don't recall any of the Summoned having wounds other than death-inducing ones healed...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyWed 16 May 2012, 11:49 pm

Naruto Chapter [586] A9tt1g
Back to top Go down
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 12:43 am

The ultimate cause is to get Kabuto to de-activate the Edo Tensei. I assume that the technique does in fact blind the eye, however Itachi is well aware that once the Edo Tensei is release, he too will... re-die. He can thus use the technique Izanami without too much to loose as him winning means he dies?

What we see in the manga is what's going on in Kabuto's mind, when in reality he is just standing there like a vegetable.

It must have taken no time at all to make this manga, considering they just recycle most of the panels, LOL-AZY.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptyThu 17 May 2012, 1:09 am

Adam wrote:
Naruto Chapter [586] A9tt1g

Naruto Chapter [586] Tumblr_lokjclOFj41qzu2ja

In relevant news, I agree with the above sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Godslayer
Godslayer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptySat 19 May 2012, 3:32 pm

I hope to god that Kabuto finds some way to get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptySat 19 May 2012, 4:04 pm

And thus pre-long an unimportant, annoying fight? Hope that doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Godslayer
Godslayer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptySat 19 May 2012, 6:45 pm

I just think it's a bit too early for him to die.
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptySat 19 May 2012, 6:55 pm

How is it too early for him to die, hes orchestrated pretty much this entire war which has spawned pages and pages of chapters. Hes been kicking everyones ass for a while now. Realize, that edo tensei is his technique. So while the characters are fighting the zombieish ninja he raised, in a sense they are all facing off against Kabuto. Time for him to go.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Rail

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptySat 19 May 2012, 10:36 pm

Saint wrote:
How is it too early for him to die, hes orchestrated pretty much this entire war which has spawned pages and pages of chapters. Hes been kicking everyones ass for a while now. Realize, that edo tensei is his technique. So while the characters are fighting the zombieish ninja he raised, in a sense they are all facing off against Kabuto. Time for him to go.

COOKIE!
Back to top Go down
http://shamankingmaster.forumotion.net/index.htm
John

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptySat 19 May 2012, 11:53 pm

Well I feel like if this is the end of Kabuto, then that's really anti-climatic considering as Saint mentioned the chapters and chapters of build up. I'm more interested in him as a villain these days than I am Tobi, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Slurberdur
Kumo Nin
Slurberdur

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] EmptySun 20 May 2012, 12:32 am

I cant deny the anticlimaticism of it. Id have no issue with him breaking out of this somehow or having avoided it masterfully and the fight continue. I just dont want him to get away and then have a whole nother face off. This needs to be the final fight for Kabuto, either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter [586] Naruto Chapter [586] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-