Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 588

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 4:34 pm

Susano Perfect Form... I rest my case. At this point Kishi is just pulling ultra Uchiha techniques out of his ass.
Back to top Go down

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 6:06 pm

Persy facepalms.

Let me know when this is over.
Back to top Go down
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 9:32 pm

wut...?
Naruto Chapter 588 287405
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Emperor of Rock
Konoha Nin
Emperor of Rock

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyWed 30 May 2012, 10:50 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

wut...?
Naruto Chapter 588 287405
Cookie Naruto
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 12:14 am

Remember when the Sharingan used to be all about copying abilities?

Yeah, me neither.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 12:17 am

I'm just glad I didn't read the same chapter for the fourth time.

I mean seriously, the Izanami was a fucking dreadful idea that almost turned me off reading this shit for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
Rookie

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 4:47 am

Yeah, it's a little to crazy now.
It's not THAT bad though. ehhh.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 9:22 pm

I love how the Rinnengan is Sharingan's superior, yet Madara who has both, has only so far used the Sharingan and its beyond-overpowered abilities. I'm guessing the Rinnengan isn't that fantastic after all D:

At the same time, Bleach is awesome. Characters get introduced and die in the next page? Beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 9:25 pm

He summoned a meteor with the Rinnegan and he's apparently absorbing chakra based attacks with it. He's been using them from what I can see...
Back to top Go down
John

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 11:01 pm

Yeah and he can probably use all of the same jutsu Nagato could besides maybe Gedo Mazo. I still think the Rinnegan is stronger, we just haven't seen it fully utilized since Nagato revived everyone in Konoha. Control over life and death itself, Sharingan can't touch that. CANTTOUCHTHIS!
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 12:19 am

So far in this fight with Madara we have seen him utilizing his Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Senju abilities. Though he has been relying more heavily on Sharingan, using Senju and Rinnegan as more of a support, but it makes sense since he's lived his entire life with the Sharingan. He'd of course lean on that the heaviest.
Back to top Go down
Brett
Brett

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 2:51 am

Alright, I think the Uchiha is way overpowered and their abilities have completely been over rated. Let us take a moment to think about what we've seen in the last few manga chapters.. PLEASE.

First, we see Izunami.. Ok, so you can send someone into a potentially infinite loop, with no chance of escape. I call this some serious bullshit. Way too overpowered, even for a genjutsu technique from the Uchiha clan. I thought Sasuke breaking into Orochimaru's mind was a bit much, but noooo! This was a whole new dimension.

Now, we see that Susanoo has yet another form, and that Rinnegan is its superior. Really? Susanoo was way too strong before hand, and Sasuke was the only one able to come close to destorying Itachi's Susanoo, but now we have Madara (king of douchey power) using it? You have 5 battered and chakra depleted kages, facing off against someone who seems to have an endless chakra supply? Neutral Forget it.

Now we throw Naruto into the mix. Sure, he and Sasuke may have been on equal grounds before the 'true' power of Sharingan was revealed, but with all of Sasuke's recent advancements, where does that leave Naruto in comparison?

Also, I SWEAR if his time with Itachi weens him from is original plan, and Sasuke ends up contributing to saving the ninja world.. I will NEVER read another word from this manga, all hope will be lost. Now, that said, I already know I'll stop reading it at some point because that'll be the end game I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Kite
Kumo Nin
Kite

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 EmptyFri 01 Jun 2012, 3:38 am

I don't think there's a problem between the powers of Naruto and Sasuke, they seem to be gearing up to be around equal, both being God-like. Naruto has his kyuubi, the strongest of all the bijuus along with the other bijuus lending him a portion of their power. Naruto will gain full control of the kyuubi at some point as we have seen the fox starting to form an attachment to the orange suited ninja.

Sasuke won't be dissuaded by Itachi, the build up has been going on for way too long. Most likely Naruto and Sasuke will have their final show down and during which Sasuke will have an epiphany about his place in the world. Unless of course both of them die during their grudge match.

It makes sense for Rinnegan to be superior to the Sharingan as the Sharingan was said to be descended from it. But I would say then that either those who are Senju or descended from Senju should eventually come to acquire it or some other special power that the sage possessed. I always found it odd that the Sage's older son seemed to inherit almost all the special abilities of the Sage while the younger was left with the ideals and longevity but nothing else...unless you count wood manipulation which just seems weird to me.

Honestly, though the powers are obviously OP and is making the Uchiha clan to be GODS in the ninja world, it all would actually fit together it Naruto could pull out some uber non-bijuu related power of his own due to being a descendant of the younger son of the Sage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 588 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 588 Naruto Chapter 588 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-