Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Nuchiha
Nuchiha

Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Vide
PostSubject: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 12:41 am

Well, I'm here, I made some long disappearances, but my Rp'ing skill has gone up a bit, I usually don't do top quality RPs, is either that i'm dazed, or i'm getting lazy, which is most likely lazy because I've sort of gotten a immunity to being dazed a long time ago. So, yeah, i'm back, and i'm going to stay, well, hopefully, I can't guarantee anything.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:13 am

Greetings and welcome to US Comrade!
Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully 33xc2kk
In Soviet Russia Ninja Make you!
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:15 am

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha
Nuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:21 am

Err, Hage, your Signature, has my name in it. I don't think I know you, but then, your writing style looks familiar. And, Dreamslayer, good reference, your referencing the US In Ultimate Shinobi to United States and your using Soviet Russia for a phrase. Good reference.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:24 am

If Hage/Y/Cam/Cami/Iron/R.A.W. doesn't ring a bell then you don't know me, and I don't know you, but my signature has been modified using modern Magiscience. I have combined the best features of steam gears and human souls to create a device called 'Forum Coding', its a very powerful invention, it can even make the reader's username appear in places where it is used, devious no? I'm trying to find a version that would power on the souls of the damned, much more energy efficient ya' know?
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha
Nuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:31 am

Hmm, but still, your writing style looks familiar, Iron and Cam sound familiar too. Maybe this was back before when I started using the username Nuchiha, when my RP'ing skills were, a bit better. But anyways, on Iron i'm probably thinking of the mineral, but Cam, just sounds familiar. And Writing Styles are most of the time unique, and some people say they are the same, but even the smallest change, makes it unique.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Osore
Uchiha Osore

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:25 am

Well I used to be on Ingoo (Naruto Revolution) were I used Camuraki Oparu (Iron) and then later moved on to become a Staff member, drop Iron, and pick up the mantle of Mizukage with Hageshii Ame. Then I got killed, dropped the job like a bad habit, and picked up Iron again. Then I left Ingoo and drifted over to Old US and tried my hand at my own projects and work. There were two Cams on Ingoo in my day, Cammy, who left with my brother cut off her pinky in RP and she flipped out, and myself when I was using the pre-Missing Nin (Akatsuki) Iron.
Back to top Go down
Brittany.
Brittany.

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 3:36 am

Hey Nuch. It's Shiori from U.S. 1.0. Enjoy your stay @ 2.0. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Nuchiha
Nuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 3:58 am

Now you sound really familiar Hage, and Shiori, I thought you were some other person I knew because of the user name you are using.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 7:57 am

I think I remember you....? Refresh my memory?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Nuchiha
Nuchiha

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:24 am

I remember you, I was a bit noobish back then though, so you might remember me as ' one of those annoying noobs '. But, I can assure you, i'm no longer a noob, for Naruto RPGs at least, for I have played many Naruto RPGs now, and i'm a bit experienced in Naruto RPGs, and RPGs overall. I was also the guy, and I have no idea why, people thought I copied someones avatar, which I actually found on the internet, and that I used it for a long time. I also asked you if it was true of when I heard rumors that you abused your powers, then you kicked me saying I accused you, but I actually was just asking. I usually wrote short noobish writings, which I don't anymore, as you can observe right now, which this is kind of repetitive so, I guess it doesn't count. You may also recognize me from other sites, or heard of me, i'm kind of getting famous / infamous now.
Back to top Go down
John

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 2:35 am

Welcome to US 2.0
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Aki
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:36 am

good to see you for the first time
Back to top Go down
03NEL

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:37 pm

ohhai thur. xD Hope you have fun on the site and stuff ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
The Joker
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:56 pm

Welcome Nuchiha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Nuchiha, is back, and here to stay, hopefully Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-