Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] Vide
PostSubject: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 1:34 am

Not really sure what the template for this kind of thing is, but here it is in the Jutsu Template. Expect the training topic soon.

Name: One-Tailed Mode
Type: Bijuu [Shichibi]
Range: N/A
Element: N/A
Description: The first Tailed Mode for the Jinchuuriki of the Shichibi. Using the Bijuu’s chakra, Masquerade is able to increase his physical stats by 10% and thus improve his performance in battle. The host is now able to use Bijuu techniques usable only in Tailed Modes. Aside from these benefits, the Jinchuuriki also undergoes a physical change. In this stage, Masquerade’s body is engulfed in a cloak of bubbling red chakra as his canines and nails lengthen and sharpen. His insect-like eyes widen noticeably and bulge outwards slightly, as if they had increased in size within his sockets. From the back, the chakra shroud grows a five foot long, reptilian tail of chakra, identical to the one possessed by the actual Shichibi. From the portion of the shroud covering Masquerade’s head emerges a horn of chakra, shaped identically to the Shichibi’s. This horn grows outwards at an angle from Masquerade forehead, and is roughly a foot in length.
Chakra Cost: N/A

Upon approval, I'd like this to be placed in the quote categorized as "Jinchuuriki" on my character's application.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] One-Tailed Mode
[b]Rank:[/b] N/A
[b]Type:[/b] Bijuu [Shichibi]
[b]Range:[/b] N/A
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] The first Tailed Mode for the Jinchuuriki of the Shichibi. Using the Bijuu’s chakra, Masquerade is able to increase his physical stats by 10% and thus improve his performance in battle. The host is now able to use Bijuu techniques usable only in Tailed Modes. Aside from these benefits, the Jinchuuriki also undergoes a physical change. In this stage, Masquerade’s body is engulfed in a cloak of bubbling red chakra as his canines and nails lengthen and sharpen. His insect-like eyes widen noticeably and bulge outwards slightly, as if they had increased in size within his sockets. From the back, the chakra shroud grows a five foot long, reptilian tail of chakra, identical to the one possessed by the actual Shichibi. From the portion of the shroud covering Masquerade’s head emerges a horn of chakra, shaped identically to the Shichibi’s. This horn grows outwards at an angle from Masquerade forehead, and is roughly a foot in length.
[b]Chakra Cost:[/b] N/A
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 5:12 am

Probsably should have a chakra cost. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 12:21 am

Adam wrote:
Probsably should have a chakra cost. scratch
If that's the case, work it out amongst the Staff, and then let me know.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 11:56 am

Is this something you created or is it in our system as it is?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 11:46 pm

It's self-made, for the very reason that there isn't anything like this in the site's Systems.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptySun 24 Jun 2012, 4:14 am

Hmmm, should definitely have a chakra cost.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 12:05 am

Ulkira wrote:
If that's the case, work it out amongst the Staff, and then let me know.
^ What this guy said.

Unless, of course, you can give me some suggestions right now, because I've got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.
Reggie Bell-Bottom Jr.

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 5:01 pm

Chakra cost: 20 (10 for maintenance). I'm going off a whim here because the amount of chakra that your character has in exponential and seeing that he is a young jinchuuriki makes some instabilities with the amount of chakra. Ulkira, are you ok with that?

Adam, are you ok with this?

Edit: I also want to add that there should at least be a bit of a drawback for now with it. You get an increase with the active (10%), I can at least say that the longer it is on, the more it drains on your body for the time being. For instances, if it's on for three post then there is a three percent decrease in the active (7%). After another three post will drop another three percent etc.

I'm not saying you should do that exactly but a drawback would be advised for this.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:26 am

Hmm, I guess 20 CP for activation and 10 CP for maintenance would work... However, this raises another issue: would these amounts remain the same regardless of how many tails I have active? For instance, say my character enters the One-Tailed state, thus using 20 CP. Then, in the next post, he enters the Two-Tailed state. How would the chakra costs increase for this? What about for further increases in the number of tails?

I would suggest that this matter be discussed thoroughly amongst the Staff. I can wait until a fixed rule is made for the Tailed Modes, one where it's explained properly how much chakra is needed for activation and maintenance, as well as how much for increasing the number of tails (I'll just add here that I think the cost for this should be considerably lower than the initial activation cost; perhaps an increase in the maintenace cost only?). Anyway, this is something that should be thought over carefully.

Also, as far as drawbacks go... Again, that should be something the Staff decides (not a mere member like me), but personally I don't see the need for one. Taking your suggestion: there's a 20 CP activation cost, and then a further 10 CP per post for maintenace; plus, let's not forget the Chakra Costs for whatever jutsu the character will be using. There's going to be a hefty amount of chakra drain on the Jinchuuriki as it is, which seems like enough of a drawback to me. Just the thought of all that math is making me shiver.

Though, if there should be a drawback, I don't think it should be a gradual reduction in power. It seems too much with the maintenance cost. For every post after the first that my character remains in the Tailed Mode, he loses one percent of his upgraded stats, as well as 10 CP of his chakra. If there's a gradual decrease, then it nulls the need for a maintenance cost, as there will be little point in remaining in the Tailed Mode once the added boost in stats is gone. Really, I would say it should be one or the other, not both.

Anyway, like I said before, these issues should all be discussed amongst the Staff before something like this is approved. The Bijuu Guide could use a thorough re-examination anyway.

Sooo... Have fun? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptyWed 26 Dec 2012, 6:08 pm

Oh my goodness. Ulkira, I just noticed this. I know you're on a hiatus, but do you want this looked at?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Boss
Adam

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 10:51 am

This isn't a matter of getting looked at. TOPKite is making the forms for each Jinchuuriki.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 4:55 am

Adam wrote:
This isn't a matter of getting looked at. TOPKite is making the forms for each Jinchuuriki.
If that's the case, then this application can be archived.

Chop chop, Mods!
Back to top Go down
MsMoney
Wanderer
MsMoney

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 5:06 am

Archived due to user's request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] One-Tailed Mode [Shichibi's Jinchuuriki] Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-