Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Chapter 591

View previous topic View next topic Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 1:37 pm

Here.
I really don't want to see anymore uber Uchiha tech, but the ending was still a nice twist. Glad to see a little more of Dan, too - if only a fleeting few moments. Not a great chapter, but better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Adam
The Boss
Adam

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 1:46 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Cookie Monster
Swaglord
Cookie Monster

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 1:53 pm

Adam wrote:
Meh.
^ 47.75% this.
Thinking
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org
Iruel
Iruel

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 2:19 pm

Well I just saw another shining example of anime logic:
Punching away fireballs. Congratulations, yet another perversion of the real world.
Back to top Go down
~Fox~
Nukenin
~Fox~

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 4:00 pm

Tabris wrote:
Well I just saw another shining example of anime logic:
Punching away fireballs. Congratulations, yet another perversion of the real world.
Agreed. Silly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.org/forum
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 4:06 pm

... So exactly when did Madara learn how to use Edo Tensei? And if he could use it all along, why didn't he just use it from the beginning? You'd think the Great Uchiha Madara would have had more common sense.

Personally, this "risk" of Edo Tensei still doesn't seem like a big enough drawback for a technique that powerful. I was hoping for a more devastating one.
Back to top Go down
Iruel
Iruel

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 4:10 pm

He didn't cast Edo, merely broke off the connection with the Summoner.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 4:50 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Personally, this "risk" of Edo Tensei still doesn't seem like a big enough drawback for a technique that powerful. I was hoping for a more devastating one.

Um, you bring back someone from the dead so that you can control them and use them. However Madara broke free - i.e. he's no longer being controlled or used. As he said, he was granted an immortal body with an endless amount of chakra and most importantly, he now has a free will. That's a pretty serious drawback if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 8:19 pm

Chris wrote:
Ulkira wrote:

Um, you bring back someone from the dead so that you can control them and use them. However Madara broke free - i.e. he's no longer being controlled or used. As he said, he was granted an immortal body with an endless amount of chakra and most importantly, he now has a free will. That's a pretty serious drawback if you ask me.
Only in the case of Madara. If it was someone else, then it wouldn't be that big a problem. Yes, it is a serious drawback; but the way I see it, it's not serious enough.
Back to top Go down
Leighton
Leighton

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 9:49 pm

Just another way to extend the manga. I applaud him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Iruel
Iruel

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:14 am

Yes it is rather, even if I don't agree with his methods...but really, I'm slightly concerned, because we still have Tobi to deal with and Madara. Both of who are incredily slipery and powerful individuals respectively. That and ol' Kabuto isn't dead yet. They may still have an ally. I thought he mentioned still having a technique up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Nukenin
Ulkira

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 11:44 pm

Tabris wrote:
Yes it is rather, even if I don't agree with his methods...but really, I'm slightly concerned, because we still have Tobi to deal with and Madara. Both of who are incredily slipery and powerful individuals respectively. That and ol' Kabuto isn't dead yet. They may still have an ally. I thought he mentioned still having a technique up his sleeve.
Despite how much I would prefer the opposite, I'm pretty sure Kabuto's out of the picture now. I mean, it wouldn't exactly be characteristic of our "beloved" Sasuke to just leave Kabuto alive and stuck in that Genjutsu. He's bound to finish him off, now that Edo Tensei's been cancelled. Also, I believe the technique Kabuto was talking about was his Sennin Mode. I can't imagine what else he has up his sleeve that could top that.

As for Madara and Tobi, well, I have a feeling that Tobi is going to suddenly proclaim that this was all a part of his plan. There's very little doubt in my mind that he's going to turn this whole situation around to turn himself into the Final Boss. Nonetheless, it is indeed worrying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Chapter 591 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Chapter 591 Naruto Chapter 591 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-