Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Sörä♀
Sörä♀

Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jul 2012, 9:18 pm

Personality - Almost totally reworked it. Hopefully it is better, I believe it is XD

Combat Style - Yes I see what you were saying about that. Removed the second paragraph and rewrote some stuff.

As for the jutsu

I reworked Shocking bullets, I have nerfed it quite a bit. I understand what you were saying.

Lightning tornado - you are correct it does seem more like a wind type technique, I completely removed it.

I know I have one slot for jutsu left available. That is fine and I am okay with the leaving that there as I have the jutsu I want and need for my character. Smile

Anything else please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Enzo
Kumo Nin
Enzo

PostSubject: Re: Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:42 am

I have no further comments.

[1/2]Approved!
(Previous 1/2 was revoked and never reimbursed. There have also been some drastic changes in the application, so a second approval is still necessary)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.darkbb.com/forum
Keos
Keos

PostSubject: Re: Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:39 am

Thank you for your work.

Approved 2/2

Make sure to submit an account for your character's points here.
Back to top Go down
Dari's Angel
Dari's Angel

PostSubject: Re: Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 1:14 pm

Archived.
Due to user inactivity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ultimateshinobi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] Yui, Sora [Konoha Genin] [3 Tails Jinchuriki] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-