Ultimate Shinobi - A Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rokuba Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Sonas
Sonas

Rokuba Clan Vide
PostSubject: Rokuba Clan Rokuba Clan EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012, 10:12 pm

Clan Name:
Rokuba

Signature Traits:
* The Rokuba Clan has not lasted long enough to offer much diversity to the appearance of a clan member. Most have a dark head of hair, blue eyes, and light skin. This does not define all Rokuba, as some have been born with light hair or different colored irises due to marriage outside the family, but diversity is merely rare.

* All members have 50-50 vision, and sharp vibrant eyes.

* A Rokuba clan member MUST specialize in taijutsu or weaponry.

Kekkei Genkai:

Hyperkinesis
Hyperkinesis is the mastery over kinesis, or movement. There are many things that go into this to give the clan members such a power, but the overall ability gives them the ability to strike any targets with near-perfect accuracy as well as the ability to predict trajectory of objects in motion almost instantly. To list all the bonuses of Hyperkinesis; the clan members have flawless aim, perfect balance, perfect hand-eye coordination, greatly enhanced motor skills, and a great understanding over kinesis in general. However there are weaknesses. Their abilities are linked to their emotional state; agitation, tension, sadness, anger... all of these emotions get in the way of the clan members' powers to make them inconsistent if not completely dysfunctional. In order to use their Hyperkinesis the users must be calm. In fact... if a Rokuba cannot control their emotions, their abilities go in the opposite direction, and they would have a harder time than most at hitting targets.

As examples of Hyperkinesis; even a genin would never miss what he or she aims at. If there were 5 targets in view, and the genin had 5 kunais, each kunai would hit the bullseye directly in the center. The reason this is possible is because perfect hand eye coordination and enhanced motor skills come early in the life of a Rokuba. However, a true master of the bloodline would be able to ricochet a kunai off of several different surfaces and straight into the heart of a dashing shinobi. Unless one masters unpredictability or some other form of tricking a Rokuba, dodging is not really an option against one. It is advised to block attacks rather than attempt to evade attacks from a Rokuba. But these are just examples of projectile throwing; a Rokuba can strike an opponent where he or she wishes with ease, even in intense close combat. They can perform aerobatics and gymnastics without falling out of step. They can even put a spin on a projectile to curve the trajectory in mid-flight.

These are natural abilities of the Rokuba, based on their genetics. In fact, this is actually a transplantable part of the Rokuba's body. These can be transplanted like doujutsu, except they are not doujutsu, but a part of the brain. By following any transplant rules, a medical ninja can transplant a Rokuba's Cerebellum into another's brain in place of their own; the cerebellum will adapt to the new owner's body and give them whatever natural abilities the previous Rokuba acquired. New natural abilities can't be acquired after the transplant, but Rokuba techniques may be learned. Unfortunately, no matter what the outcome of the transplant, the Rokuba will die if not dead already.

Natural Abilities and Leveling Up
A Rokuba is naturally born with some of the fields of Hyperkinesis, but not all. And they don't simply come to the user as they gain a rank. Instead, the abilities are acquired by training them or purchasing them separately. And it doesn't stop there; these abilities must be developed in a process called "leveling up". This means that you perform some training to level one of your natural abilities up, which enhances their power and can be done continuously until a maximum is hit. Some levels will have other prerequisites like reaching a certain rank or performing a certain deed. The higher the level and power of a skill, the more the price. These are described in the Natural Abilities section of this application.

Well, ranking up does allow you the chance to level up one of your natural abilities once, so choose wisely.

Natural Abilities:
This is a special field that only applies to the Rokuba Clan members; When they train these abilities, they are added to the member's arsenal as a passive ability. Custom abilities aside of these cannot be created, nor can these abilities be modified:

Quote :
Name: Long Range Accuracy
Level 1
- Cost: 400 words or 3 EXP
- Prerequisites: N/A
- Description: This grants the user the ability to hit aimed at with a projectile at centimeter precision. This does not guarantee hitting, due to outside influences like moving targets, environmental interference and more. It only means the user's long range attacks will fly in their intended directions when initially fired or thrown.
Level 2-4
- Cost: 600 words or 6 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Long Range Accuracy. Contact Mastery Level 1.
- Description: This allows the user to automatically compensate for light environmental interference like gravity, wind, and rain. The user can fire[throw a projectile through these obstacles as if they weren't hindering at all, but only up to a certain range. Each level increases the range of this by 50 meters, starting from zero.
Level 5-6
- Cost: 1000 words or 15 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Long Range Accuracy. Contact Mastery Level 1.
- Description: First of all each level increases the range of the previous effect by 50 more meters. Secondly, this also allows the user to automatically compensate for heavy environmental interference now, like hurricanes, storms, blizzards, debris, and more. The user can fire/throw a projectile through these obstacles as if they weren't hindering at all.
Current Level:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Long Range Accuracy
[b]Level 1[/b]
- [i]Rank:[/i] D
- [i]Cost:[/i] 400 words or 3 EXP
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] N/A
- [i]Description:[/i] This grants the user the ability to hit aimed at with a projectile at centimeter precision. This does not guarantee hitting, due to outside influences like moving targets, environmental interference and more. It only means the user's long range attacks will fly in their intended directions when initially fired or thrown.
[b]Level 2-4[/b]
- [i]Rank:[/i] C-B
- [i]Cost:[/i] 600 words or 6 EXP each
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Long Range Accuracy. Contact Mastery Level 1.
- [i]Description:[/i] This allows the user to automatically compensate for light environmental interference like gravity, wind, and rain. The user can fire[throw a projectile through these obstacles as if they weren't hindering at all, but only up to a certain range. Each level increases the range of this by 50 meters, starting from zero.
[b]Level 5-6[/b]
- [i]Rank:[/i] A
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1000 words or 15 EXP each
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Long Range Accuracy. Contact Mastery Level 1.
- [i]Description:[/i] First of all each level increases the range of the previous effect by 50 more meters. Secondly, this also allows the user to automatically compensate for heavy environmental interference now, like hurricanes, storms, blizzards, debris, and more. The user can fire/throw a projectile through these obstacles as if they weren't hindering at all.
[b]Current Level:[/b]
Quote :
Name: Contact Mastery
Level 1
- Cost: 800 words or 6 EXP
- Prerequisites: Long Range Accuracy Level 1. Close Combat Precision Level 1
- Description: The user can now angle and twist their attacks so that they land them as intended. For close range, this means the user can strike how she wants wither her melee attacks; if he or she wants to hit with a katana's flat edge, then he or she will do so unless it is completely impossible. Logically there are movements required in between making the attack and making contact, but the end result should be the same. Similarly for long range attacks, the user will be able to hit their targets as they wish; if they want to throw a coin at a person and hit them with the heads side, they will.
Level 2-4
- Cost: 1000 words or 12 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Contact Mastery. Trajectory Prediction Level 4. Cause and Effect Level 1
- Description: This allows a user to ricochet a projectile off of almost any surface at any angle, and strike an intended target. They also will be able to put a curve on a weapon's trajectory. Each level allows the user one more ricochet per thrown or fired projectile, and 30 degrees more possible trajectory curvature per thrown or fired projectile. Both start from zero initially.
Level 5
- Cost: 1000 words or 24 EXP
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Contact Mastery. Perfected Movement Level 2
- Description: This allows the user to make most objects into effective projectiles. Some examples of such are lassoing with wire, melee weapons being thrown, heavy objects rolled down slopes, wheeled objects kicked at an opponent, and et cetera. This makes the user a master of projectiles.
Level 6-7
- Cost: 1500 words or 36 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Contact Mastery. Trajectory Prediction Level 8. Cause and Effect Level 2
- Description: Each level allows the user one more ricochet per thrown or fired projectile, and 30 degrees more possible trajectory curvature per thrown or fired projectile. This also allows the user to now ricochet his or her projectiles off of other objects in flight, if possible.
Current Level:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Contact Mastery
[b]Level 1[/b]
- [i]Rank:[/i] C
- [i]Cost:[/i] 800 words or 6 EXP
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Long Range Accuracy Level 1. Close Combat Precision Level 1
- [i]Description:[/i] The user can now angle and twist their attacks so that they land them as intended. For close range, this means the user can strike how she wants wither her melee attacks; if he or she wants to hit with a katana's flat edge, then he or she will do so unless it is completely impossible. Logically there are movements required in between making the attack and making contact, but the end result should be the same. Similarly for long range attacks, the user will be able to hit their targets as they wish; if they want to throw a coin at a person and hit them with the heads side, they will.
[b]Level 2-4[/b]
- [i]Rank:[/i] B
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1000 words or 12 EXP each
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Contact Mastery. Trajectory Prediction Level 4. Cause and Effect Level 1
- [i]Description:[/i] This allows a user to ricochet a projectile off of almost any surface at any angle, and strike an intended target. They also will be able to put a curve on a weapon's trajectory. Each level allows the user one more ricochet per thrown or fired projectile, and 30 degrees more possible trajectory curvature per thrown or fired projectile. Both start from zero initially.
[b]Level 5[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1000 words or 24 EXP
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Contact Mastery. Perfected Movement Level 2
- [i]Description:[/i] This allows the user to make most objects into effective projectiles. Some examples of such are lassoing with wire, melee weapons being thrown, heavy objects rolled down slopes, wheeled objects kicked at an opponent, and et cetera. This makes the user a master of projectiles.
[b]Level 6-7[/b]
- [i]Rank:[/i] S
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1500 words or 36 EXP each
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Contact Mastery. Trajectory Prediction Level 8. Cause and Effect Level 2
- [i]Description:[/i] Each level allows the user one more ricochet per thrown or fired projectile, and 30 degrees more possible trajectory curvature per thrown or fired projectile. This also allows the user to now ricochet his or her projectiles off of other objects in flight, if possible.
Quote :
Name: Trajectory Prediction
Level 1-2
- Cost: 600 words or 3 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Trajectory Prediction
- Description: This allows the user to see an image of anything in motion, of its future position. This is an extremely clear mental prediction of an object in motion, and only works on predictable paths. Paths the change will lead to a sudden shift in the mental image. Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.25 of a second.
Level 3-4
- Description: Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.25 of a second.
Current Level:
Level 5-6
- Cost: 800 words or 12 EXP each
- Description: Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.5 of a secon
Level 7-8
- Cost: 1200 words or 24 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Trajectory Prediction. Cause and Effect Level 1
- Description: Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.5 of a second. Level 5 also will allow the user to predict changing paths a little bit earlier, to be prepared.
Level 9
- Cost: 1800 words or 40 EXP
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Trajectory Prediction. Cause and Effect Level 1
- Description: This allows the user to predict any path that isn't completely random. So that anyone trying to fool the user will not be able to. This brings all sorts of things into effect, including muscle movement, educated guessing, pattern finding, and more.
Current Level:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Trajectory Prediction
[b]Level 1-2[/b]
- [i]Rank:[/i] D
- [i]Cost:[/i] 600 words or 3 EXP each
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Trajectory Prediction
- [i]Description:[/i] This allows the user to see an image of anything in motion, of its future position. This is an extremely clear mental prediction of an object in motion, and only works on predictable paths. Paths the change will lead to a sudden shift in the mental image. Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.25 of a second.
[b]Level 3-4[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 600 words or 6 EXP each
- [i]Description:[/i] Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.25 of a second.
[b]Level 5-6[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 800 words or 12 EXP each
- [i]Description:[/i] Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.5 of a secon
[b]Level 7-8[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1200 words or 24 EXP each
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Trajectory Prediction. Cause and Effect Level 1
- [i]Description:[/i] Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.5 of a second. Level 5 also will allow the user to predict changing paths a little bit earlier, to be prepared.
[b]Level 9[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1800 words or 40 EXP
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Trajectory Prediction. Cause and Effect Level 1
- [i]Description:[/i] This allows the user to predict any path that isn't completely random. So that anyone [i]trying[/i] to fool the user will not be able to. This brings all sorts of things into effect, including muscle movement, educated guessing, pattern finding, and more.
Quote :
Name: Enhanced Balance
Level 1
- Description: This gives the user an incredible balance, like a cat's ability to always long on its feet. The user will be able to keep on its feet quite easily, even when bending at odd angle or performing aerobatics and gymnastics. You won't find the user tripping or falling, much less stumbling.
Level 2
- Cost: 1000 words or 15 EXP
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Enhanced Balance. Taijutsu specialty.
- Description: This further boosts the balance of the user so that he or she can maintain balance through earthquakes and still perform exceptionally and precisely. It will be as if the earthquake is not even there. The user would hardly break a sweat on a tight rope.
Level 3
- Cost: 1400 words or 24 EXP
- Description: This makes the user's balance perfect; it will be as if they have sticky feet, and they kill at limbo. Unless intended, the user will never fall, trip, teeter, stumble, or even shake. Every movement is filled with grace.
Current Level:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Enhanced Balance
[b]Level 1[/b]
- [i]Description:[/i] This gives the user an incredible balance, like a cat's ability to always long on its feet. The user will be able to keep on its feet quite easily, even when bending at odd angle or performing aerobatics and gymnastics. You won't find the user tripping or falling, much less stumbling.
[b]Level 2[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1000 words or 15 EXP
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Enhanced Balance. Taijutsu specialty.
- [i]Description:[/i] This further boosts the balance of the user so that he or she can maintain balance through earthquakes and still perform exceptionally and precisely. It will be as if the earthquake is not even there. The user would hardly break a sweat on a tight rope.
[b]Level 3[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1400 words or 24 EXP
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Enhanced Balance. Taijutsu specialty.
- [i]Description:[/i] This makes the user's balance perfect; it will be as if they have sticky feet, and they kill at limbo. Unless intended, the user will never fall, trip, teeter, stumble, or even shake. Every movement is filled with grace.
Quote :
Name: Close Combat Precision
Level 1
- Cost: 600 words or 6 EXP
- Description: This grants the user a boost that helps greatly in those tight close quarters fights, giving them the ability to attack with centimeter precision, as well as increase their chances of dodging an opponent's melee attacks. These two boosts mix into one that makes the user's body move constantly and fluidly.
Level 2
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Close Combat Precision. Taijutsu or Weaponry Specialty.
- Description: This creates a bridge between the user's consciousness and instinct, to improve the performance of close quarters combat. The user's body will become even more fluid and react to things the conscious mind might not think to. At any time the user can enter this half trance state where instinct assists their movements.
Level 3
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Close Combat Precision. Perfected Movement Level 1. Enhanced Balance Level 3. Taijutsu as Primary Specialty.
- Description: This deepens the bond between the consciousness and instinct, further increasing the performance of precise attacks and close quarters combat. The evasion has became near instantaneous, the user reacting to an opponent's short range attacks as soon as they begin, and with the perfected movement and balance the user has, some incredible maneuvers will be performed to evade attacks and move around the opponent.
Current Level:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Close Combat Precision
[b]Level 1[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 600 words or 6 EXP
- [i]Description:[/i] This grants the user a boost that helps greatly in those tight close quarters fights, giving them the ability to attack with centimeter precision, as well as increase their chances of dodging an opponent's melee attacks. These two boosts mix into one that makes the user's body move constantly and fluidly.
[b]Level 2[/b]
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Close Combat Precision. Taijutsu or Weaponry Specialty.
- [i]Description:[/i] This creates a bridge between the user's consciousness and instinct, to improve the performance of close quarters combat. The user's body will become even more fluid and react to things the conscious mind might not think to. At any time the user can enter this half trance state where instinct assists their movements.
[b]Level 3[/b]
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Close Combat Precision. Perfected Movement Level 1. Enhanced Balance Level 3. Taijutsu as Primary Specialty.
- [i]Description:[/i] This deepens the bond between the consciousness and instinct, further increasing the performance of precise attacks and close quarters combat. The evasion has became near instantaneous, the user reacting to an opponent's short range attacks as soon as they begin, and with the perfected movement and balance the user has, some incredible maneuvers will be performed to evade attacks and move around the opponent.
Quote :
Name: Perfected Movement
Level 1
- Prerequisites: Close Combat Precision Level 1. Enhanced Balance Level 1.
- Description: This is an advanced version of movement, which is very efficient and very effective. This first level grants the user unwasted movement, meaning that their movements are more direct, and that no move will be made that has no positive effect on the battle. The user will realize that they can perform flips, attack faster, and even run faster, without too much trouble. Their speed will be superior to the average of their level, fast enough to blur their bodies, hard to track and react to, even more so if they are already practitioners of speed. (Speed increased by 20%)
Level 2
- Cost: 1200 words or 24 EXP
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Perfected Movement. Close Combat Precision Level 2. Enhanced Balance Level 2. Taijutsu Specialty.
- Description: This adds on to the previous enhancements of the Perfected Movement, allowing the user to perform extraordinary feats that would seem to require intense training; but rather the user just is perfecting their hyperkinesis, so that they can skip the trouble. Examples of these feats would include free running, hand walking, et cetera.
Level 3
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Perfected Movement. Taijutsu Specialty. Cause and Effect Level 2
- Description: This further improves the previous effects of Perfected Movement, to really super human extents. Someone with such power over kinesis; the user can now do incredible feats like swimming inhumanly fast, sprinting faster, leaping higher, breaking falls from extreme heights... Their speed has increased to a point where light coming off their bodies is distorted, arriving at destinations before the eye recognizes it. In combination with speed training, this becomes near instantaneous. (Previous speed boost increased to 40%)
Current Level:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Perfected Movement
[b]Level 1[/b]
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Close Combat Precision Level 1. Enhanced Balance Level 1.
- [i]Description:[/i] This is an advanced version of movement, which is very efficient and very effective. This first level grants the user unwasted movement, meaning that their movements are more direct, and that no move will be made that has no positive effect on the battle. The user will realize that they can perform flips, attack faster, and even run faster, without too much trouble. Their speed will be superior to the average of their level, fast enough to blur their bodies, hard to track and react to, even more so if they are already practitioners of speed. (Speed increased by 20%)
[b]Level 2[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1200 words or 24 EXP
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Perfected Movement. Close Combat Precision Level 2. Enhanced Balance Level 2. Taijutsu Specialty.
- [i]Description:[/i] This adds on to the previous enhancements of the Perfected Movement, allowing the user to perform extraordinary feats that would seem to require intense training; but rather the user just is perfecting their hyperkinesis, so that they can skip the trouble. Examples of these feats would include free running, hand walking, et cetera.
[b]Level 3[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1800 words or 40 EXP
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Perfected Movement. Taijutsu Specialty. Cause and Effect Level 2
- [i]Description:[/i] This further improves the previous effects of Perfected Movement, to really super human extents. Someone with such power over kinesis; the user can now do incredible feats like swimming inhumanly fast, sprinting faster, leaping higher, breaking falls from extreme heights... (Previous speed boost increased to 40%)
Quote :
Name: Cause and Effect
Level 1
- Description: This shows the user's understanding of Hyperkinesis, and Kinetics in effect. It's almost like a sixth sense, knowing how kinetics work, how the environment acts and how it will act. This also leads to a good comprehension of cause and effect. The user will have an easier time predicting certain consequences of physical actions. An example, is that the user would be able to predict how a ninja would die if he or she was struck in a certain place; very educated predictions.
Level 2
- Cost: 1200 words or 20 EXP
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Cause and Effect.
- Description: This further increases the user's natural understanding of Kinetics and Hyperkinesis. Now, the user will be able to tell much more clearly the consequences of their physical actions. And resulting from that, the user can now analyze objects and determine the best way to effect them, specifically how to damage them. For example, the user will be able to tell the weak spots of a shield if presented to him and observed enough. This also allows the user to predict consequences of others' actions.
Level 3-5
- Cost: 800 words or 10 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Cause and Effect. Contact Mastery Level 4
- Description: Now with an increased understanding of Kinetics, the user can cause chain reactions almost on demand, as long as they are possible. Each level up allows for the user to add one link to a chain reaction caused by him or her, starting initially from 2 (Level 3 would allow for a chain reaction of 3 links).
Current Level:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Cause and Effect
[b]Level 1[/b]
- [i]Description:[/i] This shows the user's understanding of Hyperkinesis, and Kinetics in effect. It's almost like a sixth sense, knowing how kinetics work, how the environment acts and how it will act. This also leads to a good comprehension of cause and effect. The user will have an easier time predicting certain consequences of physical actions. An example, is that the user would be able to predict how a ninja would die if he or she was struck in a certain place; very educated predictions.
[b]Level 2[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 1200 words or 20 EXP
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Cause and Effect.
- [i]Description:[/i] This further increases the user's natural understanding of Kinetics and Hyperkinesis. Now, the user will be able to tell much more clearly the consequences of their physical actions. And resulting from that, the user can now analyze objects and determine the best way to effect them, specifically how to damage them. For example, the user will be able to tell the weak spots of a shield if presented to him and observed enough. This also allows the user to predict consequences of others' actions.
[b]Level 3-5[/b]
- [i]Cost:[/i] 800 words or 10 EXP each
- [i]Prerequisites:[/i] Previous Level of Cause and Effect. Contact Mastery Level 4
- [i]Description:[/i] Now with an increased understanding of Kinetics, the user can cause chain reactions almost on demand, as long as they are possible. Each level up allows for the user to add one link to a chain reaction caused by him or her, starting initially from 2 (Level 3 would allow for a chain reaction of 3 links).

History:
The very origin of the Rokuba clan's abilities started as many bloodline actually do; by mutation. Yes, the Rokuba family used to be a ninja family with no bloodline abilities in Kumogakure, succeeding on hard work and skill alone. It was like so until the birth of Mako Rokuba, black hair, cyan eyes, abnormally over-sized ears. However, of more importance was his abnormally over-sized Cerebellum, an organ generally recognized as the source of one's balance. When medical specialists recognized such an unorthodox mutation, they told the Rokuba family to keep an eye on the young one during the course of his life to note any strange things, as the medical doctors were worried for the baby, but could not figure out what to do without accidentally causing more harm.

Well, Mako's parents certainly noted the strange things that happened to their son. As, like all of the Rokuba regardless of sex, he joined the academy to become a ninja. First note: He never missed his targets with any weapon he utilized. Second Note: He had absolutely perfect balance and hand-eye coordination. Third Note: He could outfight anyone else in the academy no matter their taijutsu skill. The list of things grew and grew, and as it grew the more surprised the entirety of the Rokuba clan grew. The medical experts were surprised as well, saying that they had never witnessed something such as this in their lives either. Because of the fact that only good things seemed to come from this mutated cerebellum, his parents decided to keep him as he was. He grew up as a well-respected individual, and through the persuasions of his parents, took on a wife and had many children—one would say he had a happy life.

Any children birthed down from Mako inherited the mutations that he did, and thus the clan bloodline was born. They became known as the clan of precision, but the bloodline is still young to this day. Only two generations have passed since Mako's birth, as opposed to the seven generations that the Rokuba family has existed.

Clan Jutsu:
N/A
Back to top Go down
Kiseki
Konoha Nin
Kiseki

Rokuba Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rokuba Clan Rokuba Clan EmptyFri 17 Aug 2012, 10:37 pm

Quote :
Name: Long Range Accuracy
Level 1
- Cost: 400 words or 3 EXP
- Description: This grants the user the ability to hit aimed at with a projectile at centimeter precision. This does not guarantee hitting, due to outside influences like moving targets, environmental interference and more. It only means the user's long range attacks will fly in their intended directions when initially fired or thrown.
Level 2-4
- Description: This allows the user to automatically compensate for light environmental interference like gravity, wind, and rain. The user can fire[throw a projectile through these obstacles as if they weren't hindering at all, but only up to a certain range. Each level increases the range of this by 50 meters, starting from zero.
Level 5-6
- Cost: 1000 words or 15 EXP each
- Description: First of all each level increases the range of the previous effect by 50 more meters. Secondly, this also allows the user to automatically compensate for heavy environmental interference now, like hurricanes, storms, blizzards, debris, and more. The user can fire/throw a projectile through these obstacles as if they weren't hindering at all.
Current Level:

This is basically trying to get a free SC remove it. Since it is basically an upgraded version of this.

Quote :
Accuracy
Spoiler:

===

Quote :
Name: Contact Mastery
Level 1
- Prerequisites: Long Range Accuracy Level 1. Close Combat Precision Level 1
- Description: The user can now angle and twist their attacks so that they land them as intended. For close range, this means the user can strike how she wants wither her melee attacks; if he or she wants to hit with a katana's flat edge, then he or she will do so unless it is completely impossible. Logically there are movements required in between making the attack and making contact, but the end result should be the same. Similarly for long range attacks, the user will be able to hit their targets as they wish; if they want to throw a coin at a person and hit them with the heads side, they will.
Level 2-4
- Cost: 1000 words or 12 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Contact Mastery. Trajectory Prediction Level 4. Cause and Effect Level 1
- Description: This allows a user to ricochet a projectile off of almost any surface at any angle, and strike an intended target. They also will be able to put a curve on a weapon's trajectory. Each level allows the user one more ricochet per thrown or fired projectile, and 30 degrees more possible trajectory curvature per thrown or fired projectile. Both start from zero initially.
Level 5
- Cost: 1000 words or 24 EXP
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Contact Mastery. Perfected Movement Level 2
- Description: This allows the user to make most objects into effective projectiles. Some examples of such are lassoing with wire, melee weapons being thrown, heavy objects rolled down slopes, wheeled objects kicked at an opponent, and et cetera. This makes the user a master of projectiles.
Level 6-7
- Cost: 1500 words or 36 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Contact Mastery. Trajectory Prediction Level 8. Cause and Effect Level 2
- Description: Each level allows the user one more ricochet per thrown or fired projectile, and 30 degrees more possible trajectory curvature per thrown or fired projectile. This also allows the user to now ricochet his or her projectiles off of other objects in flight, if possible.
Current Level:

This is also denied because it basically is you saying you'll always hit unless it is impossible.

===

Quote :
Name: Trajectory Prediction
Level 1-2
- Cost: 600 words or 3 EXP each
- Description: This allows the user to see an image of anything in motion, of its future position. This is an extremely clear mental prediction of an object in motion, and only works on predictable paths. Paths the change will lead to a sudden shift in the mental image. Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.25 of a second.
Level 3-4
- Description: Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.25 of a second.
Current Level:
Level 5-6
- Cost: 800 words or 12 EXP each
- Description: Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.5 of a secon
Level 7-8
- Cost: 1200 words or 24 EXP each
- Description: Each level increases how far ahead in the future the user can predict by 0.5 of a second. Level 5 also will allow the user to predict changing paths a little bit earlier, to be prepared.
Level 9
- Description: This allows the user to predict any path that isn't completely random. So that anyone trying to fool the user will not be able to. This brings all sorts of things into effect, including muscle movement, educated guessing, pattern finding, and more.
Current Level:

Denied because the accuracy SC already makes up for that knowledge. This also lets you see into the future which is a no no.

===
Quote :
Name: Enhanced Balance
Level 1
- Description: This gives the user an incredible balance, like a cat's ability to always long on its feet. The user will be able to keep on its feet quite easily, even when bending at odd angle or performing aerobatics and gymnastics. You won't find the user tripping or falling, much less stumbling.
Level 2
- Description: This further boosts the balance of the user so that he or she can maintain balance through earthquakes and still perform exceptionally and precisely. It will be as if the earthquake is not even there. The user would hardly break a sweat on a tight rope.
Level 3
- Cost: 1400 words or 24 EXP
- Description: This makes the user's balance perfect; it will be as if they have sticky feet, and they kill at limbo. Unless intended, the user will never fall, trip, teeter, stumble, or even shake. Every movement is filled with grace.
Current Level:

Denied. This can basically be one big balance SC.

===
Quote :
Name: Close Combat Precision
Level 1
- Cost: 600 words or 6 EXP
- Description: This grants the user a boost that helps greatly in those tight close quarters fights, giving them the ability to attack with centimeter precision, as well as increase their chances of dodging an opponent's melee attacks. These two boosts mix into one that makes the user's body move constantly and fluidly.
Level 2
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Close Combat Precision. Taijutsu or Weaponry Specialty.
- Description: This creates a bridge between the user's consciousness and instinct, to improve the performance of close quarters combat. The user's body will become even more fluid and react to things the conscious mind might not think to. At any time the user can enter this half trance state where instinct assists their movements.
Level 3
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Close Combat Precision. Perfected Movement Level 1. Enhanced Balance Level 3. Taijutsu as Primary Specialty.
- Description: This deepens the bond between the consciousness and instinct, further increasing the performance of precise attacks and close quarters combat. The evasion has became near instantaneous, the user reacting to an opponent's short range attacks as soon as they begin, and with the perfected movement and balance the user has, some incredible maneuvers will be performed to evade attacks and move around the opponent.
Current Level:

This is just a free way to get the evasion SC

===

Quote :
Name: Perfected Movement
Level 1
- Prerequisites: Close Combat Precision Level 1. Enhanced Balance Level 1.
- Description: This is an advanced version of movement, which is very efficient and very effective. This first level grants the user unwasted movement, meaning that their movements are more direct, and that no move will be made that has no positive effect on the battle. The user will realize that they can perform flips, attack faster, and even run faster, without too much trouble. Their speed will be superior to the average of their level, fast enough to blur their bodies, hard to track and react to, even more so if they are already practitioners of speed. (Speed increased by 20%)
Level 2
- Cost: 1200 words or 24 EXP
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Perfected Movement. Close Combat Precision Level 2. Enhanced Balance Level 2. Taijutsu Specialty.
- Description: This adds on to the previous enhancements of the Perfected Movement, allowing the user to perform extraordinary feats that would seem to require intense training; but rather the user just is perfecting their hyperkinesis, so that they can skip the trouble. Examples of these feats would include free running, hand walking, et cetera.
Level 3
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Perfected Movement. Taijutsu Specialty. Cause and Effect Level 2
- Description: This further improves the previous effects of Perfected Movement, to really super human extents. Someone with such power over kinesis; the user can now do incredible feats like swimming inhumanly fast, sprinting faster, leaping higher, breaking falls from extreme heights... (Previous speed boost increased to 40%)
Current Level:

This is just a way to upgrade the speed SC while mixing in some endurance qualities. Denied.

===

Quote :
Name: Cause and Effect
Level 1
- Description: This shows the user's understanding of Hyperkinesis, and Kinetics in effect. It's almost like a sixth sense, knowing how kinetics work, how the environment acts and how it will act. This also leads to a good comprehension of cause and effect. The user will have an easier time predicting certain consequences of physical actions. An example, is that the user would be able to predict how a ninja would die if he or she was struck in a certain place; very educated predictions.
Level 2
- Cost: 1200 words or 20 EXP
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Cause and Effect.
- Description: This further increases the user's natural understanding of Kinetics and Hyperkinesis. Now, the user will be able to tell much more clearly the consequences of their physical actions. And resulting from that, the user can now analyze objects and determine the best way to effect them, specifically how to damage them. For example, the user will be able to tell the weak spots of a shield if presented to him and observed enough. This also allows the user to predict consequences of others' actions.
Level 3-5
- Cost: 800 words or 10 EXP each
- Prerequisites: Previous Level of Cause and Effect. Contact Mastery Level 4
- Description: Now with an increased understanding of Kinetics, the user can cause chain reactions almost on demand, as long as they are possible. Each level up allows for the user to add one link to a chain reaction caused by him or her, starting initially from 2 (Level 3 would allow for a chain reaction of 3 links).
Current Level:
The first part is something a medic would know by nature. That can be included in any ninja's basic knowledge as well.

The second is something a weaponry user would know by nature as well. It can also be learned from just fighting long enough and hitting the shield. Pointless honestly.

Overall it is pointless and denied.
===

Things copying SCs aren't allowed. That is the main reason for most of this. And getting a physical boost from a passive skill that could be an SC isn't smiled upon either. Feel free to go in a different direction with this clan or I can archive it for you so you can start fresh.
Back to top Go down
lifeanddeath
lifeanddeath

Rokuba Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rokuba Clan Rokuba Clan EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013, 1:44 pm

Archived due to user Inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rokuba Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rokuba Clan Rokuba Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top